Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:03 pm

There's been some maintenance on servers lately, so that may be the reason.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 am

GGs yesterday Matt and Reptile. I did some super awesome 2.2+ KDRing. Razz I'd really love it to get above 1.0 and keep it there.

Reptile - we need to do more Onslaught games like that and we can get those other two silver trophies. Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Reptile, and azira, I'll be on today for BC2.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 pm

I can't play today. Busy busy.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Azira wrote:
I can't play today. Busy busy.
I've been looking at that site, and I might join. I definitely need to get more BC2 friends. Starting to like it more and more. I like it so much better then Black Ops. And is Onslaught mode worth buying? I think its like $5 or something close to that.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Join join join! All you need is your PSN. Very Happy= :D

The people there might act like big scary people but they're actually quite nice. Smile

EDIT: Did you read the whole thread?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 pm

I love the engineer. Hit a vehicle with a tracer dart, then take it out with your equipment. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm

i only play hardcore
its to easy own people on normal
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 pm

-Dj- wrote:
i only play hardcore
Call me a wuss if you want, but I don't play hardcore on any game. BLOPS or BC2.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
-Dj- wrote:
i only play hardcore
Call me a wuss if you want, but I don't play hardcore on any game. BLOPS or BC2.
hardcore on bc2 makes the game more real life
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 pm

-Dj- wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:
-Dj- wrote:
i only play hardcore
I realize that, BC2 enemies are like sponges, I find it hard to get double kills on non-hardcore, I don't know I just don't like it.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:01 am

mattmo0121 wrote:
-Dj- wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:
-Dj- wrote:
i only play hardcore
I realize that, BC2 enemies are like sponges, I find it hard to get double kills on non-hardcore, I don't know I just don't like it.
you got to play it more
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 am

I don't play Hardcore because the point amounts given are the same as normal. All that happens in Hardcore is that your HUD gets taken away, and I don't feel that's enough for me to make me play it competitively.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 pm

I'll be on around 5:00 Central, if anyone is on I will definitely be playing that.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm

GGs Reptile. You and me in that chopper were fantastic. I would have piloted once, except that I'm still learning it.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 pm

GG matt I had a real good time for the first few rounds of vietnam Smile
the first round after destroying the first base I flanked the enemy on the hills got a godd 4 or 5 dog tags before I got gunned downed. second game I stole the enemy's UH-1 Huey Cool
the one game on conquest wasn't so bad either I finally got to try out my Havok skills on a real battlefield and not on onsluaght Razz
I need to practice landing Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 pm

reptile555 wrote:
GG matt I had a real good time for the first few rounds of vietnam Smile
the first round after destroying the first base I flanked the enemy on the hills got a godd 4 or 5 dog tags before I got gunned downed. second game I stole the enemy's UH-1 Huey Cool
the one game on conquest wasn't so bad either I finally got to try out my Havok skills on a real battlefield and not on onsluaght Razz
I need to practice landing Laughing
I think you did pretty well landing. Just that one time where you landed out of bounds. On Vietnam, (I forget the name of the map, the one match where all the chopper whores.) We were pinned down! I forget whther we won or not. The only two weapons I used were the flamethrower, and the M21 sniper. That was one of my favorite matches I have ever played on BC2.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 pm

D: I need to come with you guys next time. Razz

Sounds like fun. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Azira wrote:
D: I need to come with you guys next time. Razz

Sounds like fun. Very Happy= :D
It was Az, BC2 is so much better when you have parties. Better then jack-asses who take off in a chopper without you, then see you and land, then take off, and land again, over and over just to get you pissed off. Teamwork is essential, unlike other games like Black Ops where you can play for kills and it doesn't change a damn thing. The funnest things to do is to get in a chopper with two friends, and one pilots, and the others get the machine gun. Very Happy= :D I plan on being on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:02 pm

yup I was trying to pick you up when I was in the MI-28 Havoc in the map Atacama desert but another dude was trying to get in the gunner seat so I flew off...and was shot down Laughing
I could't believe it almost everyone was waiting for the UH-1 Huey to spawn in the map operation hasting ( rush I think we lost )
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 pm

reptile555 wrote:
yup I was trying to pick you up when I was in the MI-28 Havoc in the map Atacama desert but another dude was trying to get in the gunner seat so I flew off...and was shot down Laughing
I could't believe it almost everyone was waiting for the UH-1 Huey to spawn in the map operation hasting ( rush I think we lost )
Oh that was you! Sorry didn't mean to call you an ass. Laughing I thought that was someone else just being stupid. I do remember that guy standing there trying to shoot you to get your attention. As it turned out as soon as everybody got in the chopper (operation hasting) somebody got us with a tracer dart and we got shot down as soon as we got in the air, didn't even fire a bullet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 pm

eh it's alright I would be mad too if someone was going to land just to take off sorry about that Embarassed tongue
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 pm

reptile555 wrote:
eh it's alright I would be mad too if someone was going to land just to take off sorry about that Embarassed tongue
Completely fine, hopefully we can do that again tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 pm

People need teh mics. Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Actually mine broke a few months ago, and I always wind up getting the money for it, but I spend it on games like BC2 and MLB The Show. facepalm2 I'm ordering Killzone 3 within the next 2-3 days. After that it won't be a while until another game that I'm buying comes out (InFamous 2.) So I should have a new one next month or so. I just noticed that Az, Reptile , and me make up about 90% of the posts. It went from being 4 pages, to 7 pages within 3 weeks?
Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top