Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

Uncharted2: Among Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 am

Charlitos, do you mind me adding your alt account?

I've been baby-free for the day, meaning more time to plaaaaay, so I thought I'd pop in the U2 disc and see if the good ol' trigger finger was still feeling lucky.

I got my first (!) double BBQ today, felt so good cheers

My original account is still messing with me, I have no idea what's it all about, so I'm stuck playing with my other acount.

If anyone want to join me in reaching the X with this one, please feel free to add me;

DontMessWithRaja
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Sure, add me. Anyone.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 pm

So looks like there's a bit of a setback.

The friend I'm buying U2 off of has been busy playing games that he's renting from GameFly instead of U2, so now I'm not too sure when I'll be getting it, but he is still selling it to me.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
So looks like there's a bit of a setback.

The friend I'm buying U2 off of has been busy playing games that he's renting from GameFly instead of U2, so now I'm not too sure when I'll be getting it, but he is still selling it to me.

I don't understand, your friend isn't playing the game so therefore he doesn't want to sell it?

This weekend there will be a help lobby for UNCHARTED 2 for everyone that wants to become better. There will be one this Saturday and this Sunday, all are welcome and we will work on anything people request. Please visit my thread for more info (link in my signature).
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm still loving the alternate account. I really enjoyed the 7 pulldown deathmatch a few days ago, they just kept on coming and coming and coming to those sniper towers. It was a good time cheers
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Just a little reminder to everyone that the Uncharted 2v2 tourny is starting up! Grab a teammate and sign up! Very Happy= :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:31 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
I don't understand, your friend isn't playing the game so therefore he doesn't want to sell it?

He's going to sell me it when he's finished with it (has the platinum), and how can he be finished with it if he's not playing it hmm?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Good games everyone. Sorry That I had to seave, a connection error, and then I had to share the TV Rolling Eyes And those SA glasses, do look like a bra Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 am

Ugh, I hate when connection errors keep booting me from playing things online.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:15 am

Especially when you're in a good party having a fun time. I have been getting TONS more connection errors latley.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:16 am

To me it usually happens when I'm doing unusually well and having a really good game in MW 2 lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:18 am

Tell me about it. 13 kill streak!!! Stupid internet.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 am

I know right?! One game I was 15 and 2 and some shit went wrong and threw everyone back to the lobby. I wanted to punch a baby lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 am

Shocked That saying has never made any sense to me. How about, punch your internet connection Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 am

Basically the saying means you're so angry that you'd bring harm onto something poor and defenseless that had nothing to do with the situation that angered you.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 am

I know what it means, but it just seems a little harsh.
Goo?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:41 am

It does seem harsh, but I'd never actually go around punching babies.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 am

Hehe. I'd think you'd be posting from an asylum if you did.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:03 am

I'm surprised I'm not there already.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:30 pm

This whole "break thing" isn't working out too well for me...
Damn addictive game Laughing

Anyway, I posted at the ND forums, asking for more higher level guys to help me improve, mainly since I can't really join the workshops over here that often (timezone reasons).
I've finally got what is my biggest concern is.
I think I have somewhat good reflexes and aim, I don't get slaughtered in 1v1, but I often get killed fomr behind - surprised killed.

So I think I need to work alot more on map movement, figuring out what routes to take/avoid and how to exploit that to my advantage.
I need to learn how to manipulate certain scenarios, like when having 2 guys on my tail, gun fight vs 2/3 guys.

Btw, anyone else heard about the 3 booster glitch still being available?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:13 pm

I've heard mutterings that it's still around, and I've been accused of triple-boostering, but I have no idea how one would go about accomplishing that, after the most recent update.

There are a few people I've seen around, doing the Situational pose, when they don't have it, but it's hard to say if it's really tripling, or if it's just become such an ingrained habit, that they can't break it, or don't realize they're still doing it. I've certainly not felt like they had it, though.

Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

I haven't heared anything. I just can't imagine the lives that people who spend all of their time trying to glitch have.

Last edited by Manimilitos on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I screwed up in my grammar.)
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 am

I think boosting/glitching is wrong when it comes to multiplayer games like that. Play the game fairly will ya?
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:11 am

I've heard how to do it and tried it in a custom game yesterday with no success. I'm kinda doubting it at this point. On a positive note I hit 58 today. Cool Tried out SA/CGS and did very well (17-7) albeit in only one game.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:17 am

Just an absolutly awful night of gaming. Started out with my baseball video game. Couldn't hit anything and lost in the 14th inning I think? Then moved on to MW2, where I suddenly remembered that it was a 2 shot kill death. Then Uncharted. I'm completly out of my swing on that game. My connection is just terrible on that game. I played 8 games and finished 3. I went positive one of the finishes.I tried ACM, hoping to get pistols and grenades, but I got double plunder as the choice. THREE TIMES IN A ROW! Was with farmers, and was against great players like reddotz, tda the joker, and magznclipz or something like that. They played very well as a team, and I was tempted to quit. Just a rough overall day, and wanted a bit of venting.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top