Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 am

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' Cool

Been having some good games on 'TheSixthNation' account lately... Reached level 21 so far, 1.95 k/d. Running DTI and Keep firing, the M4 is soooo easy to get multiple kills with I start to feel sorry for them. Laughing And using the sniper as a shotty, LMAO. Guns firing

I just love meeting an obvious second accounter and pwning them off the map too when they think they're in for an easy ride. Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:03 am

Yeah. The DLC which took a whole 3 seconds to download is nothing too special. The villians don't even have voices Puzzled
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 am

Will be picking up that DLC when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 am

How much does it cost?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:48 am

$2.99

I'm going to be on in under an hour or so if anybody wants to play a few rounds.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 pm

New DLC was cheaper than I expected. Those who've got it, is it worth it?

Also, scratch that part I wrote about needing BBQ help, I just made a medium rare turtlekid today cheers
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Med Rare! Just how I like it!! I'll be getting the DLC soon.
Back to top Go down
Hollorr-ween
Second Nation
Hollorr-ween

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:31 pm

ya i got the dlc to Very Happy= :D been using dillon for villians and winter sully for heroes...not to bad and my k/d is slowly creeping up on the leaderboards on uc2 multiplayer page its at 1.35...dont know why my stat card hasnt updated....my k/d would be soooo much better except for i ler my bro play on my account and he was very bad when he first started getting like 3-15 for the first week or two...sent my k/d to hell Sad not that its a big deal but id like to get it up to at least 1.50 hopefully
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Stats card takes into account the entire time you've played u2, while u2 leaderboards only count stuff since the boards went up
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:42 am

Got the DLC last night. PLayed a game as dillon and have been able to use wetsuit elena, UDF Sully, Borneo and the other Chloe.

Played garbage. Was so tired and hadn't played in a few days. Ugh.....
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:05 am

Bad Playing and Wetsuit Elena huh? Wonder if there is a connection. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Lesus wrote:
Bad Playing and Wetsuit Elena huh? Wonder if there is a connection. Thinking

But daaaayum she has a nice bum wiggle.....obviously the cause of my bad play last night.
Back to top Go down
smashbrosfiend
New in the Nation
smashbrosfiend

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Is the new UC2 DLC worth it?
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

If you're a fan of Elena or Sully, then yes. If you're not, then no. If you're a fan of Elena or Sully but don't want to spend money on a few skins, then no.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Meh, its only 2.99 for like 8 skins. Not that bad of a deal if you're into skins or having everything the game can offer Smile

Welcome to the Nation Smash Bros Smile
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 pm

I'll be on tomorrow if anyone's interested in playing a few games with me
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:37 am

2 games. 21 kills. 11 blindfires. 7 quick scopes. 1 pumped up kid cheers
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 am

Nice Charlie. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks Wink

This montage was so tasty that I couldn't resist not posing it in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 am

1:30 made me laugh so hard.

Treasure Guy: "Wow! I'm going to capture the treasure! This is so exciting! All the moneys and stuffs and... uh guys, are these supposed to be here?" BOOM!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 am

LOL at 1:30 xD

Epic ownage is so epic
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 am

It would be more impressive if he didn't seem to be farming BBQs in Plunder. But some of those were legitimately awesome.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:57 pm

I like some of the traps for sure. THe triple trap was lulz, but he clearly was trying to do it for the montage hehe. Still a fun watch considering I'm a BBQ Connesoeur Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Me thinks that I'll try the tank by the chest sometime Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Hehe to any one that played with me, Saturday and Sunday were days of epic BBQ's lol
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top