Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:49 pm

So DarjanUmag is your alternate account Charlitos?
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Nope. Charlitos73 is my alternate. I just found an awesome BBQ montage and thought that it deserved to be here. Smile
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Oh because It came off to me as though you where taking credit for those kills, then I remembered that you hate plunder with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:25 am

Sorry I didnt party up with ya today charlitos....was just in a really bad mood and wasn't interested in being around anyone since I would have come off as a pissy douche with anyone in my party.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Nope.

Not my kills!

And Raist, it's alright. I wasn't able to join multiplayer matches anyway wo it all panned out. But today it's working Excited
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am

Raistlin, I'll be glad to take my role back, as token pissy douche of the party. I'm picking up a new PS3 with some Uncharted action today, and I should be back online as of Monday, when everything gets set-up.

I missed you guys so damn much, I can't wait to start playing again.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:49 am

Excited

I've missed your pissy douche-iness as well! Can't wait for you to come back Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollorr-ween
Second Nation
Hollorr-ween

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 am

YAAAAA ENDLO!!!!!! i missed you man...now i have a mic so you can hear my sexy voice Very Happy= :D ill be looking forward to some Guns firing Guns firing Guns firing Guns firing Guns firing ....hopefully i get a few days off next week
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 am

when did ya get the mic?
Back to top Go down
Hollorr-ween
Second Nation
Hollorr-ween

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am

about a week ago but i havent been on to use it...and the only sixthnation person ive played with since then is charlitos...and i had lost it rofl but i found it now so when i next get on wiht u guys ill use it....maybe....lol
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:05 am

Hollorr wrote:
about a week ago but i havent been on to use it...and the only sixthnation person ive played with since then is charlitos...and i had lost it rofl but i found it now so when i next get on wiht u guys ill use it....maybe....lol
just so long as you dont flatten me again
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 am

Amesoeur wrote:
Raistlin, I'll be glad to take my role back, as token pissy douche of the party. I'm picking up a new PS3 with some Uncharted action today, and I should be back online as of Monday, when everything gets set-up.

I missed you guys so damn much, I can't wait to start playing again.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Captain Falcon approves.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Captain Falcon approves.
now you just need U2
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm going out with some friends tonight but I'll try to remember to get it from gamestop. As it turns out I stand corrected, gamestop does ship to canada. Apparently there is one downtown. Used Uncharted 2 is 50 bucks and it's supposed to deliver in 24 hours so I'm not sure but you guys might see me on by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Manimals are back. Couldn't have heared more happy news. Never have. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:47 pm

I was shopping with my brother a mom and saw Uncharted 2 for 40 bucks so I got it and I might be on later. can't believe I had to buy it twice.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 pm

I'm on my 3rd copy. Picked this one up new for 40, so it's not too bad. Got a new PS3, got a nice headset, got a new TV for it to look sexy on, and it's been a pretty crazy few days.

I'm beyond excited. I've missed you guys so much, I can't wait to start tearing it up again. I know a few people have missed my pissy douchebaggery, too. If all goes well, I'll actually be back on tomorrow night. Got the run-around with my DSL option, so I got a buddy who lives in the complex to get my order set up for cable, and he's trying to get someone out tomorrow morning.

The Manimals are totally back! It may be a few days before we try any 2v4's, I'm gonna be pretty rusty. It's been about a month since I've played? I'm hoping the break will end up being helpful though, and I can start over a bit, and not quite so stuck in the ruts and routines.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Amesoeur wrote:
I'm on my 3rd copy. Picked this one up new for 40, so it's not too bad. Got a new PS3, got a nice headset, got a new TV for it to look sexy on, and it's been a pretty crazy few days.

I'm beyond excited. I've missed you guys so much, I can't wait to start tearing it up again. I know a few people have missed my pissy douchebaggery, too. If all goes well, I'll actually be back on tomorrow night. Got the run-around with my DSL option, so I got a buddy who lives in the complex to get my order set up for cable, and he's trying to get someone out tomorrow morning.

The Manimals are totally back! It may be a few days before we try any 2v4's, I'm gonna be pretty rusty. It's been about a month since I've played? I'm hoping the break will end up being helpful though, and I can start over a bit, and not quite so stuck in the ruts and routines.

cheers it is good to here your back even though i do not have U2 its good to
have you back playin mate Guns firing
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 pm

@ame: from when I played with you never noticed you as a self proclaimed "pissy douche"

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
I was shopping with my brother a mom and saw Uncharted 2 for 40 bucks so I got it and I might be on later. can't believe I had to buy it twice.

Um.....what!?
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:33 pm

I most certainly am. I keep it subtle though. I'm sure that I can find a few people who'd gladly vouch.
Maybe it's because I live for the hatemail, maybe it's because I camp, maybe it's because I rock the sunglasses. Who knows, but it works for me, and I love it.

Too bad my 21st is on a Monday. I'll be drunk as hell, but I was hoping I could get a few of you to join me, and we could just completely ruin those precious K/D's.

I'm just happy to be back. I missed the game, I missed humming the Underground Theme while playing Sanctuary, I missed just hanging out with you guys.

I've noticed a lot of the guys who came over for the 2v2 haven't really posted here, or I've completely missed it. Have you guys been able to get much gaming in with them, outside of the 2v2? I'd really like to see some new faces in here again, and I was hoping we'd get at least a few of them to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:14 am

BUDDY!

Holy god that was quick! Are you back in the saddle already!? Good to see!!

I have tuesday off so I could have a couple drinks with ya. Only a couple since I have to be up fairly early tues though Smile

Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:33 am

Amesoeur wrote:
I most certainly am. I keep it subtle though. I'm sure that I can find a few people who'd gladly vouch.
Maybe it's because I live for the hatemail, maybe it's because I camp, maybe it's because I rock the sunglasses. Who knows, but it works for me, and I love it.

Too bad my 21st is on a Monday. I'll be drunk as hell, but I was hoping I could get a few of you to join me, and we could just completely ruin those precious K/D's.

I'm just happy to be back. I missed the game, I missed humming the Underground Theme while playing Sanctuary, I missed just hanging out with you guys.

I've noticed a lot of the guys who came over for the 2v2 haven't really posted here, or I've completely missed it. Have you guys been able to get much gaming in with them, outside of the 2v2? I'd really like to see some new faces in here again, and I was hoping we'd get at least a few of them to stick around.

ah, I remember you loving the hatmail.

also you know im one of the people that came over from the 2v2 right?
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 am

I HAVE U2 finally. Smile
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 am

s1lv3r: I read that as "I HATE U2 FINALLY." Which could be interpreted lots of ways.

Ame: Send me a message on PSN if you want to party up; if I'm not too engrossed in my borrowed copy of FFXIII, I'll hop on U2. Maybe even if I am engrossed. It's been way too long since I stole the good corner-shooting spot on The Fort's Villains side we FAL-camped a map. Just be aware that my Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be rather booked until December, and that I'm going to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top