Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:52 pm

I was most amused by how he countered the summoned scamp. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:29 am

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 886746

Really good lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:46 am

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 pm

One of my friends might be trying to make that character in a pen and paper game. I expect the DM to use The Righteous Backhand of Doom.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Skyrim Collector's Edition Announced.
Quote :
Official details are as follows:

Alduin Statue: Created in conjunction with the IP Factory, this collector’s only statue stands 12” tall and is made of high quality PVC. Modeled from actual in-game 3D digital files, it showcases Alduin, the World Eater. He stands perched atop one the game’s many dragon walls that teach the player the lethal language of dragons.
‘The Art of Skyrim’ Official Art Book: Featuring over 200 pages of striking, full-color illustrations, sketches and models, this stunning 9 3/8” x 12 1/8” coffee table book showcases the characters, creatures, environments, and weaponry of Skyrim. With a foreword by game director Todd Howard and commentary from Bethesda Game Studios artists, readers will be guided through the game’s iconic visual style.
‘The Making of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’ DVD: This documentary DVD contains exclusive, behind-the-scenes footage, including interviews with the Bethesda Game Studios team as they take you from concept to creation and provide insights into the story, gameplay, setting, legacy of the Elder Scrolls franchise, and much more.

The Collector’s Edition will be available via pre-order for $149.99 (US), €149.99 (Europe), £129.99 (UK), and $199.99 (Australia).

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 Skyrimce1

Source.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:06 pm

For a game like this that Art book is a great addition , like others I don't have much of a big wallet at the moment but i will find time to at least rent this when it comes out
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 pm

It's the one title I wanted to make sure I don't miss this season, so I've got it preordered already. Not the collector's edition, of course. Pretty stuff or not, I'm not dropping that kind of money on a game.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 pm

I never buy collector's editions of any games for that same reason . I know some people like to though .
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Depends on what's in it, for me. If it's something nice that justifies the increased price, then I may not mind shelling out another $10 or so.
However in this instance, a lovely art book, statue, and a DVD I won't be watching in no way justify nearly tripling the price tag.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 pm

In order to get you to buy a collector's edition of this game , what would they have to include to influence your purchase ? , just a little question Wink
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:40 pm

To get me to pay an extra $10?
Something useful for the game, but not required. For example, by preordering I'll already be getting a very nice map. If they included something like that (and it's in the picture there, so I think it's in the CE as well) maybe a couple of fun little things like Oblivion's CE (had a Drake, that is a gold piece, in it), or an extra hint book (giving clues as to good enchantment combos or alchemy recipes), then that would be worth the extra for me.

To get me to pay $150?
Fully functional Staff of Levitation, or living miniature pet dragon. Laughing
Seriously, there's just no way I'm dropping that much, even if I had it.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 am

Maybe for a Scooby Snack a spot on the dev team for the next one?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:26 am

I got the New Vegas Collectors edition. Now I'm all "meh" about it. Wouldn't mind a little souvenir with the game for a few euros extra, but €150 yoyos on a statue, art book that I'll look at while sitting on the toilet waiting for the game to install and a dvd I won't watch? nah.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:43 pm

I don't know when I'll be getting this game...stoopid non-transferable saves....
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 am

How do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 pm

When this game comes out, I'll be in college. I won't be bringing my PS3 up for various reasons, but there is a public PS3 in the campus game room. This presents a dilemna: do I get the game at college, and either look at the box for over a month or start a save I'll have to start over at home, or wait until christmas break to get the game?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Are you sure you can't transfer the saves? You can with Oblivion. Thinking
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm

I couldn't with New Vegas. If I can with Skyrim, that'll be great.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:50 pm

That bites. Stupid how they've done that.
Here's hoping that was an Obsidian thing and not a Bethesda thing.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 pm

New picture. Discuss?

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 198720_10150256300736404_131368351403_7609431_1192925_n
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Awful pale for a high elf, too pointy eared for a human.
Is that supposed to be a Bosmer? Thinking

Town reminds me of Ebonheart, Morrowind.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Its a dark elf, yeah. I thought the aurora in the backround was a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:31 pm

How is that a Dark Elf? Shocked He's clearly very white. I mean, he's not even a light gray Dark Elf. Are you sure it's a Dunmer and not a Bosmer? scratch

Hadn't quite expected the aurora, but it does make sense as we're headed up north. Very Happy= :D I'm sure it'll look spectacular. Night skies have been awesome in games in the last few years.
Oblivion, New Vegas, even Red Dead Redemption.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Yeah, its definately a dark elf. Chances are you can adjust the skin tone, so the greyishness shouldn't be a problem.

I also like how those blades seem to be a set (at least identical), and that they're in a reverse grip.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Huh.
Wonder if Azura's curse has been broken then. Thinking

Yeah, that's a nice touch. Wonder if it's open to the players as an option, or just an enemy only thing.
Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top