Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Yes I dont know why people all love Nuketown so much. 85% of the kills are either spawn kills or lucky random nades thrown into the sides of the houses. I need my space to flank and run freely like... The Littlest Hobo. *breaks into song*
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:36 am

i will have to check but i think it maybe another double XP weekend idk
will check it out later to confirm
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 am

That would be good. Get through the last prestige I intend to do that much faster.
My time in Lag Ops is nearly done.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 am

Anyone noticed after the update that on the zombie leaderboards the upcoming new dlc zombie map " Call of the Dead " is now an option ? ( no one on it yet of course ) . This must mean escalation is about to be released and that could also explain the possible double cash weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Getting excited , how i've longed for this zombie map !!!!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Double post Sad , Map pack escalation now out for PC but what about us PS3 gamers ?? , Stores back up and last time PS3 got first strike before PC Sad .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 am

I know, its fu*ked up.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here she goes..
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Boy, that place needs mods.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Ya, 'cause it's not like Leo's out at the pub that weekend or anything! Mad

Damn you, Activision! Evil or Very Mad First 'Atari-Skiing' and now this. Sad
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Well, I was never going to buy the map pack anyway, so I don't care much. At least the Resistance map packs were only about five or six quid.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:15 am

Well , I was looking forward to it , now another week of waiting Sad .
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:25 am

Something funny happened during a game tonight.
I had a nice game going (ended 29-3, I believe) when right in the middle of it a guy quits out and challenges me to a 1v1 after I kill him twice. Laughing
His ever so eloquent challenge was titled, "1vs1seeme" with the added message of, "if u gt balls". Rolling Eyes
After three game invites that I ignored he sent a last message simply titled with a vulgar insult.
*ahem*
Spoiler:
I'll leave you to figure that one out.

I replied on finishing the game.
"I had a game to finish winning. I don't back out for grudge matches.
Regrettably, I'm not interested in solo matches. I've got nothing to prove.
Best of luck next game. Sometimes that's all this game really is."

And I meant that. I was pretty lucky that game. Looking forward to a reply. I'm sure it will be entertaining. Laughing

As for the game itself, I placed it in my file share under "Challenge Declined" and went to have a look. What must have provoked this was me sneaking up behind him, despite his Motion Sensor thanks to Hacker Pro, and knifing him. He then spawned nearby and came back for a revenge kill, but I wasn't where he expected and gunned him down.
I guess he was just looking for an ego boost after that. lol
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:12 am

Speaking of bad days , I played Zombies online with my 2 friends today and one of them usually downs all the time and he got downed 3 times in round 2 then got a Ray Gun from the mystery box and I got nothing good so me and my other friend got downed at round 17 at the same time and this other friend ( who got the ray gun ) doesn't even attempt to revive us and instead uses the mystery box a bunch of times and leaves us dieing so we respawn with pistols the next round , I got a ray gun but not enough money for juggernog and then this no-good friend (ray gun guy again )uses the teleporter and leaves us without any perks on the stage at round 18 !!! . Me and my friend quit and he sends us a message saying we are crap at zombies !!!!!??????? .
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:56 am

i would give sed friend a slap up side the head next time i see them
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:06 am

Insta-removal.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

new map pack out on the 10th and its DBL xp as well Wink
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:23 am

Im off Fri, Sat, and Sun, couldnt have happened at a better time.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Who is intending to actually buy this Escalation map pack ? . I rather enjoyed what First strike offered , so I'm in Smile . anyone else ? , I know y'all will probably get into some DBL xp though .
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Here.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Not I.
The quality of matches I get in seems to fall every time I fire it up. There's always more lag, worse spawns.
Shrug
Certainly not something I plan to spend more money on.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Too pricey.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Zoo and Hotel looks awesome and COtD looks pretty good, so I'm getting it. The only problemo is that it's the weekend before exams and I've got one on Friday afternoon (although it finishes before 3pm, so I can get an early train ride home and download it Very Happy= :D)
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:33 pm

BLOOD RED!!! BLOOD RED!!!
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM!
Someone help, I can't stop seeing blood!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 am

Daniel wrote:
Zoo and Hotel looks awesome and COtD looks pretty good, so I'm getting it. The only problemo is that it's the weekend before exams and I've got one on Friday afternoon (although it finishes before 3pm, so I can get an early train ride home and download it Very Happy= :D)

If its out than which I highly doubt (NZ times ) , I wish it came out then though cos I WANT CALL OF THE DEAD !!! Smile
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top