Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm not even a fan of the Gold Camo - I might have one class with it. I like changing the camo based on the map and character (e.g. Op 40 with Scavenger has some blue clothes on so I use Siberia Camo - it's blue). Tbh, you look pretty cool as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Just changed my pic on my player card. Tried the Union Flag but it didn't really look right, so went for good old St George instead.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 pm

171 kills on No Man's Land !!!!
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Zombies are scary
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:49 am

I do believe I've got Gamer's ADHD i.e. I get easily bored of what I'm doing. For example, I was playing Kino (new record as well) with the intention of PAP'ing random crap. First, it was Hades, then PM63, Spectre, and HK21 (w00t!). Then Thundergun (meh) and RPK (ooh Very Happy= :D).
Turns out I made it to round 27 while PAPing completely random guns (Mnesia is such a weird name scratch).
I got to round 30 and went even more random - getting an MP5, MPL and AK and PAPing all of them. By this time the QR machine was gone so I had all the other perks.. and HOLY HELL the AK pwns with Double Tap.
On topic, it took about half-an-hour to get to round 32 with M115, MPL-LF and AK74fu2 (making Rape Trains™️ around the entire map, buying ammo along the way Very Happy= :D).

Died middle of round 32 with a Crossbow, FN FAL (that I wanted to PAP) and an AUG.

Another example of Gamer'a ADHD: I bought Shift 2 Unleashed last week and I haven't played it much :indiff:
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:26 am

Daniel wrote:
I do believe I've got Gamer's ADHD i.e. I get easily bored of what I'm doing. For example, I was playing Kino (new record as well) with the intention of PAP'ing random crap. First, it was Hades, then PM63, Spectre, and HK21 (w00t!). Then Thundergun (meh) and RPK (ooh Very Happy= :D).
Turns out I made it to round 27 while PAPing completely random guns (Mnesia is such a weird name scratch).
I got to round 30 and went even more random - getting an MP5, MPL and AK and PAPing all of them. By this time the QR machine was gone so I had all the other perks.. and HOLY HELL the AK pwns with Double Tap.
On topic, it took about half-an-hour to get to round 32 with M115, MPL-LF and AK74fu2 (making Rape Trains™️ around the entire map, buying ammo along the way Very Happy= :D).

Died middle of round 32 with a Crossbow, FN FAL (that I wanted to PAP) and an AUG.

Another example of Gamer'a ADHD: I bought Shift 2 Unleashed last week and I haven't played it much :indiff:

LOL , you finally made it past round 30 Clap .

Sounds similar to when I went to round 30 snipers only and killed myself from boredom Rolling Eyes

New Record on Der Riese also , round 32 .
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 am

Unlocked Ghost Pro this morning as well, back to being sneaky [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:53 am

Well , it is a known fact that out of us two ,overall your the multiplayer guy and I'm the zombies guy Smile . Tried some online the other day and went negative nearly every game Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:59 am

Definitely true Laughing. Also - get Ghost Pro. Take down all teh Spy Planes and get the first challenge done. For the Sentry Gun challenge: go into an FFA, camp it out like crazy and get a 6 kill streak (set to a sentry gun). Let someone steal it and follow them till they plant it.
I've been waiting for someone to get a sentry gun when I first bought Ghost on this Prestige yet I suceeded first try this way Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:47 am

Well , I'll have to wait another month to have a go at that Sad .
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Trololol heres a message conversation I had with some random dude I faced in TDM:

Dude: Stop cheating retard.
Dude: I just put you on a cheaters website, whats up now @*!#
Me: Its called skill bud, learn to use some
Dude: Shut up loser

bahahahahaha I love making people like that mad.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 am

I got a kill that some people will think I used hacks:
S&D on WMD (lol TLAs) and I decided to run up some stairs to make sure I'd sprint past any claymores that would be there (I had Ninja and no more concussions left to check). There weren't any claymores, but there was someone with Ghost (Pro I believe) and the minute I saw him, I kept on running in for the knife - and final kill. The killcam showed me paused beneath the stairs, then sprinting up and knifing the guy, like I knew he was there. But I didn't
/paranormalactivity
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 am

Daniel wrote:
For the Sentry Gun challenge: go into an FFA, camp it out like crazy and get a 6 kill streak (set to a sentry gun). Let someone steal it and follow them till they plant it.

A lot easier than this is to play Obj games. People tend to use sentry guns a lot more to protect the objectives. I don't think I have ever waited beyond level 10 to get the sentry gun kill in CTF. My first two perks are always Ghost and Hacker. Once I unlock Ghost Pro I set up an anti air class and only switch back to it if the enemy are spamming air support. Hacker pro is on all of my classes except if I'm using Flack Jacket and then I like either Marathon Pro or Tac Mask Pro.
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

hey all i am new here but not to blacks ops add me if you would like to game U69adam69
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:11 am

Hey Adam, welcome to the forum!

What game types do you play? I'm a Core CTF fan myself but can adapt to most game types. I'm a bit of a run and gun style player so not all that keen on Demolition as I spen most of the time watching everyone else play!
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:21 am

lol umm i am into everything but most of the time i am in TDM or FFA and usually play on core or even sometime pure TDM
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:32 am

You North Americans are lucky that you're able to search for any game and most of the time one will come up with great Signal. Down here the only modes that are usually played are TDM and S&D. Otherwise it can take like 5 different searches for a game that's 3+ bars.
Don't even get me started on Wager Matches [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
adamonkey
Fourth Nation
adamonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 am

lol well yes but there are the day when i cant get in to a no lagging game mind its not often but still it sucks
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Double XP this weekend starting Friday at 1000 PST. For anyone who hasn't maxed yet, heh.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Trying to steal some of battlefield's thunder.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 pm

omg HI!
i started playing this again and i got my Kd/r up from2.27 to 2.31 :$
I love the AUG Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:08 pm

I'd like to play a lot more, but almost every game I go into isn't hosted in the AUS/NZ region, so I get crap signal. And the only games that are hosted in AUS/NZ are S&D matches where there's noob quickscopers.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Ya, had some games on this at the weekend... MW3 lag was so bad BloPs seemed quite perfect in comparison. Very Happy= :D

Still plenty of campers though. Personally I wouldn't spend all that money out to just sit in a corner, I can do that for free any time I want. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 am

I always think it's always a bit sad going back to an old game, a bit like seeing your ex in the street. Just keep the happy memories and move on.

Anyone up for some FoM this weekend?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:44 am

BlOps isn't an old game for me. R3 is an old game.
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top