Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 am

Awesome cheers , I have given up hope of ever getting it . Whenever we tried to do it it just takes hours to go even 1 step Thinking . It's disappointing to see that I have wasted sooo much time on that Easter egg . I can't believe you got it the one game I wasn't part of facepalm2

Last edited by Mitchellkillgour on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 am

I've got two other friends online who don't have it. Get online and we can quickly do it. I know exactly what to do...
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:30 am

I never even got close.......... facepalm2 . We should have done it earlier when we wasted an hour on 1 step Shocked
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:33 am

Daniel wrote:
Anyone wanna try Tomahawk dodgeball?

I did this with a couple of friends on Mw2. It's fun, but we played no scavenger.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Here is a little video to show how to earn lots of points on round 1 of zombies Smile . I recorded using a flipmino but at least you can view it in 720p Smile

Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 pm

I thought you knifed to conserve ammo, no? scratch

I no play much zombie-zomz... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:12 pm

You do but doing this , you get more benefit if you luckily pick up a max ammo and by round 3 I have purchased a better weapon anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Sneaky... I likey. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Anyone wanting to game it up with me on Black Ops , please add my second, COD ONLY Account Wink

Username : MealWorm23
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Anyone wanting to game it up with me on Black Ops , please add my second, COD ONLY Account Wink

Username : MealWorm23

Im game, ill log on right now!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Sorry Crazy , I'm uploading some vids to youtube at the moment and that's killing my internet Sad . Maybe later
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Its cool, I got to show up 2 dicks on that game anyways. They were being hella cocky and braggin about every kill (the one guy blew himself up with his RPG). So they came in late in a game and I was trying out that L9A61 sniper or whatever so I didnt do that good and they won, so they started trash talkin and all that. Next game I went it, took out my Commando and went 24-4. That shut them up a bit Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 am

Just played two TDMs and got a Huey and Dogs on both of them Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:06 am

I is playing very bad , woke up this morning and my aim was sooooo off . got so frustrated and barely played all day now cos of it Sad
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:15 am

Check this out , 22nd September as expected Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:22 am

On my brothers birthday. Always figured he would have something to do with Zombies arriving.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 am

I played a couple of games yesterday and decided to try out the PSG sniper. OMG what a gun!

Killy has a new favourite toy.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:08 am

^ Definitely.
A friend on another forum got a ninja montage, thought it was fairly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 pm

LOL , already gotten to round 20 on the new zombies map Smile . On basically my first proper attempt too .
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm

"Mule Kick" perk (moon zombies map only ) has now been placed in every map in the new update , even the WAW classic zombies maps !!!!! . Now we can have 3 perks on every map !!

Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:43 am

Just unlocked FJ Pro. I now have all the perks at Pro for fhe first time!

Is it time to open a second account to start all over again?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:20 pm

I'd say prestige again but I guess you're at 15th :p
I think my second prestige was by best, I upgraded SoH, Ghost, Hacker, Ninja, Scavenger, Hardened and Warlord. Last one (4th/5th I think) I only got Ghost Pro, Hardened and Ninja pro Laughing
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 pm

I wish I didn't suck so bad
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:55 am

Yes, P15 so can't push the button again. My main goal was to get to P15 before R3 came out. I didn't like R3 so went back to cod and now have maxed out. Only thing to do now is get all the gold guns, bit that seems pointless as I already have all the guns I use in gold already.

Gold M60 looks sweet!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:19 am

I never prestiged. It was such a grind getting my favourite perks to Pro status that I just couldn't face it. Prestiging is only for people who spend more than 4 hours a week gaming.
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top