Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Borderlands 2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:57 pm

but anarchy reduces clip meaning youll empty it faster
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:51 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
You just can't throw with any bullets in the clip : l
Well you can but you'll be sacrificing anarchy stacks. Still probably quite useful, even with empty tediores. *GASP* What about that shotty that homes in on targets and shoots? It doesn't need anything in the clip to shoot!
I believe that's the Deliverance.
It's always iffy how the weirder weapons like that might be affected by certain skills. Just have to try it and see.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm

yep its the deliverance. but youd still need to empty the clip, same as any weapon
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:20 pm

But will it keep firing as it flies on an empty clip? (I don't have one myself, so I'm not sure.) And if it does, then will that have an effect on the stacks?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Well it keeps failing on me when me tries to load up the Nerco character. The symbol is there to d/l her but it keeps crashing when me tries to d/l. Yes me does have the preorder stuff.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:34 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
But will it keep firing as it flies on an empty clip? (I don't have one myself, so I'm not sure.) And if it does, then will that have an effect on the stacks?
yea thats what it does.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:54 pm

@ Dingo iv got it to I'll try DL it when I get home from
Work.see if it does the same for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 am

I have a mission tonight, clean up all side quests, find a loadout's worth of legendary gear and enter TVHM , hopefully I can achieve all that Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:51 am

I just beat the angel!
Do all side missions come up or do you have to go to each area?
I know I'm close to the end I'm at level 27 I think is that about right if iv done nealy all
Side missions?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:58 am

Well my game tells me there is no DLC ?

I went to where the ! Is next to DLC at the bottom of there main menu
Did a search and nothing ??
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:28 am

Mitchell wrote:
I have a mission tonight, clean up all side quests, find a loadout's worth of legendary gear and enter TVHM , hopefully I can achieve all that Very Happy= :D
you can probably do all that...except a loadouts worth of gear. finding 1 legedary weapon could take you 20 minutes or all day. also the only legendary relic that exists is from terra.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:50 am

I want my boird.

I WANT MY INTERNET!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Yep you were right Nobody, I only bothered to get one legendary weapon, went for Maggie, finally got it after farming for half an hour and it was only a lvl 17 version (i was lvl 38 at the time), not very impressed Sad.

I didn't do the last slaughterdome as I found it dull but I started TVHM and am doing missions for Hammerlock again, just hit lvl 39 Very Happy= :D .

@Wadey, dunno but that seems a little low for killing Angel ?, I was around lvl 34 when I did all side quests and main story, only reason I'm lvl 39 is because I farmed the Warrior with a Bee shield and a powerful shotgun Wink .
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:53 pm

yea it drops at what level the enemy is. you need to get to 2.5 to get the enemies to level up to you
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Oh, ok gotcha. Looking forward to getting some better ones this playthrough then Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Ok so the new clad is there I went into DLC from main menu but it says its
$15 I Pre ordered it how do I clam it?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:59 pm

next DLC is pirate themes. Captain Scarlett and her pirates booty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Ohhhhhhh, I still have so much to do in the main game and very little time to play Sad.

I preordered too so may need help getting Gaige as well

EDIT: Crap, 2 more invincible bosses ? Excited
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 pm

hopefully these ones actually are
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 pm

^^ Haha, I am drawing nearer to be in a position to fight Terramorphous myself Very Happy= :D . I knew Gearbox would add more of these types of bosses with DLC, It's a pretty popular feature of the game.

Can anyone confirm if the latest update is the Bee shield nerf ?
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:46 am

I've noticed a few bugs, possibly related to the new update. First (and well known) is that turtle shields no longer display their health debuff and second, undiscovered missions do not show up on my mission log. I have to go to each area and check the whole map if I want to be sure there are no missions I am missing. Kind of annoying considering I'm trying to do every mission (I know, I know, you're supposed to wait till you beat PT2).

Pretty annoying when a patch is more of a trade off than a fix. Also kind of pissed that PS3 is the last to get the Mechromancer. I know it's been released early but that's not my point.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 am

I guess I won't update then, I have done all quests except terramorphous and the second arena anyway.

I hate favoring consoles in dlc, it always happens, the only dlc sony ever seems to get first is BF3, everything else is just xbox, pisses me off.
Skyrim was the worst, PS3 got a poor version of the game and then still got patches last etc., pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:57 am

Where us the creacher slaughter dome the pre order one at?
Can't find it.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:59 am

there was no early DLC for xbox. they both got it the same day. xbox marketplace updates at 2-4am pst. PSN updates at 3-6pm. its just the way MS and sony do it.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 am

Bacon wrote:
Where us the creacher slaughter dome the pre order one at?
Can't find it.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top