Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

Borderlands 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:05 am

Me just thought me would talk to you via me talking guns etc ^_^ "l'm back baby"
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Cheers for the help mate got through quite a bit!
And picked up some useful stuff
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Badass tokens what are they used for??
Dam it I can't sleep O well may just fire this back up!!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 pm

increase your stats. go to the screen where they are and hit X
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:13 am

The Bee shield is getting nerfed.
Source: Randy Pitchford's twitter account (duval magic)
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:51 am

Damn, I wanted it at lvl 50 in it's OP state Razz

Oh : "The upside will not be nerfed. The downside is broken"

I can't believe I haven't touched the PS3 controller in a week, dedication !!, exams suck Sad

I hope that people are still up for co-op in a little over a months time.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 am

nobody wrote:
whats with pandora? pandoras box, pandora (avatar), pandora.com, and pandora (borderlands) seems like pandora is a rather popular name for random crap

All based around chaos.

I hate the Bane.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:15 am

It was just so disappointingly crap, still funny though Very Happy= :D

That's one minor issue I have with this game, the special weapons you get from quests are just garbage compared to what you have in your inventory already. There are only a few good ones like the Conference call . If I do an entire quest and receive a gun I expect it to be good.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 am

Well if you go through the games with just the quest guns there isn't really much point in the game creating better weapons for you to find when you grow bored with the quest rewards.

Also completed all bar the Terra worm thing. I'll get that on the second play through. Gun zerker is meh at the moment and I miss mah turrets.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:25 am

My lvl 34 gunzerker was pretty good once I had put enough points into the rampage tree, two grenades for the price of one is sweet.

EDIT: If I were you Liam, I would have a go at Terramorphous just for the lols (solo)

Last edited by Mitchell on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:26 am

Two turrets with Rocket launchers for the price of one better than your 2 grenades for the price of one. So there.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:57 am

@Mitch don't up date it.

@Lod yeh I just got the bane and hate it to

I just hit level 25 with axton! Manly thanks to Dingo playing with me.

Last edited by Bacon on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dumb ass me is!)
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 am

Me is not a good bodyguard to those me helps ^_^

Idk why but all enemies come after me even if me is nowhere near the action

Me had fun making rageing goliaths when wadey was not looking and watching him freak out as they came after him *evil grin*

*plays slots* Why wont you give me a rare gun damn it *$100,000 put in* WHYYYYYY??????
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is up and the anarchy tree looks pretty sweet. 800% (+700%) gun damage? Yes please. Just imagine that equal accuracy debuff though Razz I hope they don't practically cancel out.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:20 pm

I had a look, seems like a cool character to try, glad I preordered Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:30 am

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is up and the anarchy tree looks pretty sweet. 800% (+700%) gun damage? Yes please. Just imagine that equal accuracy debuff though Razz I hope they don't practically cancel out.
not only is her skill tree up but she is out today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gearbox really cant keep a date with her can they?

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 am

Sweet, won't be playing as her until my gunzerker is lvl 50 though, he's lvl 38 atm.

Found a lvl 30 version of The Bee shield and while not good against normal enemy swarms it is , indeed, wildly OP against bosses, killed the warrior in 3 clips of my shotty Very Happy= :D .
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:32 pm

mechromancer looks cool. not particularly impressed with the anarchy skill so that pretty much cancels that whole tree for me since you need it to progress.
isnt it +/- 437.5%? 1.75*250. or am i missing a multiplier from another tree that you could access while buffing out the OC tree?

having up to -438% gun accuracy means that any decent +% dmg is going to be just about useless unless your in the guys face. guns with <90% accuracy have trouble hitting guys out 10 m. imagine that at -100% even. Neutral

the BFF tree looks cool but it looks like youll end up relying on DT too much (might not be a bad thing if hes decent strength). LBT tree seems like it could be decent for mixing with BFF tree and giving you some decent skills with guns and shock dmg.

it seems that you either have to choose between buffing the shit out of DT or sticking to a role revolving around a lot of gun play and a more *strategic* approach to big fights given the buffs/debuffs you can pull in that tree.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Fair assessment, B.
I think Gaige is going to be the anti-Axton. She'll throw out something to help with the killing, but instead of putting out a turret and hiding behind it, it's more of a matter of getting in the enemy's face alongside your support. She's not going to be able to really snipe, or at least not more than once per encounter. Once she gets a stack going, any chance to hit from that distance will be out the window. I think her best bet's going to be a shotgun to the back from very close range while Deathtrap's out and pulling agro. A weapon that fires in a fairly large area will also be good for both activating Make It Sparkle and One Two Boom.

Definitely going to need a good shield though.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm

anarchy only stacks up if you let your mag deplete on its own. so if you manual reload it doesnt add to your stack (does your stack reset?). there are some cool skills in that tree. i just seriously dont like the idea of anarchy. maybe itll play out better in game. (small mag shotty with decent accuracy would probably be killer). gaige just seems like a class that kinda forces you down a path (not really a bad thing) because theres little to compliment with skills from other trees.

seems like a merdecai/lilith mash up, kinda.

one two boom looks cool (reminds me of the shock rifle special from UT 3; shoot an orb with secondary, then shoot primary into and it makes things go boom). make it sparkle could be interesting if you can swap types any time during DT's activation instead of a one time kinda deal (overall still cool though).
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:04 pm

100% (base) + (1.75% * 400 stacks (150 from anarchy + 250 from Preshrunk cyberpunk))
=100+700
=800
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:05 pm

missread; i thought it brought the cap to 250, not added 250. got it though
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:28 pm

At least you didn't think it started you off with a stack cap of 0 Razz

I first calculated that last night after doing 3 hours of math homework so I was pretty fried. Needless to say I rechecked it but, thankfully I was right.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:28 pm

you know how crazy she would be with tediore weapons? thrown tediores count as gun damage, are unaffected by accuracy, and you can just throw them all the more often with a smaller mag and a faster reload.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:37 pm

You just can't throw with any bullets in the clip : l
Well you can but you'll be sacrificing anarchy stacks. Still probably quite useful, even with empty tediores. *GASP* What about that shotty that homes in on targets and shoots? It doesn't need anything in the clip to shoot!
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top