Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Ugh I just can't stand this game anymore, All I ever f**** see is the type 25 or the MP7.
Where is the f**** variety, why the f*** is the MP7 still in this f**** game...

/Haven'thadagoodgameinalongtimerant Over.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:13 pm

I only really use smg's and mainly MP7, I don't see anything OP about the gun ?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:01 pm

I hardly ever see the Type 95 (in fact, I've been killed more times by the MSMC, the R870 and the MTAR than the T95).

And I think everyone's using the MP7 for two reasons: The first is because it's a starting weapon, the game has only been out for a few weeks so everyone's gonna be using the early weapons. They're also probably using it because they still think it's like the MP7 from MW3 (i.e. a laser cannon that shoots DEATH). Wait a few months and other guns will surpass it in the amount of kills.

I actually have more kills (compared to the MP7) with the FAL, the MTAR and the MSMC. The MP7 has more kills than the Vector, but that'll change in a while (loving the Vector drools )
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:05 am

I like the Type 25 but the guns that I really like are the AN-94. SWAT-556, and the M8A1. However, my FAVORITE gun is the SMR, especially with Select Fire and SMJ on it (and maybe a sight but in all honesty, its iron sight is great although I wouldn't mind a sight that is similar to the M8A1's)

As for the MP7, I love it but I really don't use it that often, use it mostly as my backup weapon with the FMJ mod on it for my sniping class.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:22 am

M27, SMSC for me, and a tonne of shotgun. I can't remember the name of the shotgun I use though. I will change which shotgun I use once the bug for the "3rd" one is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:30 am

I use the 3rd all the time, pretty sure its called the KSG. Not sure what bug you are talking about, usually works just fine for me
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:12 am

Chicom CQB... Shocked

In hardcore... Shocked Shocked

With laser sight... Cool Cool Cool

If you're getting tired of the same old same old, Jolli, you're always welcome in our HC parties. Wink

People tend to mix it up a lot more in them rather than rely on the same old noob-cannons and perks and stuff. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:44 am

I will take that offer!

Oh yeah, and even though the mp7 isn't the death ray it was in MW3, its still extremely powerful and usually out performs every other SMG in this game...
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:24 am

Vrals597 wrote:
I use the 3rd all the time, pretty sure its called the KSG. Not sure what bug you are talking about, usually works just fine for me
It is the KSG, thanks. I has been noted by many (not just me), that at close range, we're talking tight ret, red ret, you can fire and not even get a hit marker. Almost feel like your barrel is sticking through the guy instead of against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 am

Had a few fun games with Mitch today. Out of the 5 games we played, I had at least a 2.0KD ratio in all but one of them. Got 4 or 5 VSATs, two Warthogs and a VTOL. Ground War with 0 Prestigers is fun Very Happy= :D

The whole time I was using the SG-556. So amazing with Select-Fire. Totally worth the allocation point.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 pm

the SWAT-556? I find it to be great without select fire, the three round burst is great. However, I love the SMR, its iron sight is good enough to get the job done and with select fire and FMJ on it, it is, in my opinion, the best gun in the game.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:19 am

I use the SWAT with select fire, for general run-n-gun or if I'm heading into a building I'll have full-auto because of hip firing but burst when I'm taking out campers head-glitching on the far side of the map.. The accuracy is awesome for it. Twisted Evil

I'm getting a little fed up with the random hit detection we seem to get in some lobbies, final killcams showing the bullets hit the wall behind you but the game giving them hit markers and that kind of thing. Mad
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:40 am

Question: I was playing the campaign at the weekend and came to the first Strike Force mission (FOB Spectre). I couldn't get the hang of what to do and so used up the three available units and still failed. I managed to beat it after a number of replays, but does that affect the way the campaign will pan out from here on? I heard that if you fail FOB Spectre the story changes.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 am

Yeah, I think its like that.

I hate the Strike force system, its too clunky and does not work well... I did get it on the first try but almost everything was destroyed.

I don't want to play these missions anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 am

I think there are multiple different "branches" for how the campaign plays out, something tells me that the Strike Force missions effect what happens on a certain mission.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by eattheword on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler tags added)
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:16 am

Not for my sake, since I have completed the campaign, but you should use the spoiler tag for that kind of information.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:17 am

Almost got my Gold Ballista, thing is such a beast with the Dual Band scope it's not even funny.

Then, I'm gonna grind Hardcore for The SVU... I'm getting that Diamond camo!
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes... Yessss... Come to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:32 am

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 am

RHYN0X wrote:
Not for my sake, since I have completed the campaign, but you should use the spoiler tag for that kind of information.

Sorry pale

Diamond snipers? Pssh. I'm gonna be trying for Diamond Specials.

So that means hardcore Assault Shield grinding Excited /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 am

assault shields.........DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 am

I know a guy that has the gold knife and ballistic knife, plus the shield... I think he might have some form of asbergers...

Also, I haven't unlocked a millimeter scanner for any of my weapons... is... is that bad.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 am

No, just means that you don't level any of your weapons to the max level.

I am not sure why you mention that the guy has asbergers, doesn't really have any correlation to whether or not you have a gold weapon.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top