Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

Nation Reputation : 5

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:22 pm

It looks like a good portion of the M&A guys are opting out of this one Crying or Very sad

If anyone here on the sixth would like to join me and a couple of other of us M&A folk feel free to add me on your PSN list.
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:45 pm

What faction are you guys?
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Josey__Wales wrote:
What faction are you guys?

Right now I'm Valor. I think when the game actually releases I might be switching to S.V.E.R as I've played all three factions and I liked them the most.
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Do you know if our progress in the beta is going to be carried over to the launch of the game? I was hoping it would but if it doesn't thats fine. Then I would at least be able to change factions if it did turn out that the rest of the clan was going to be in a certain one only. I dont like the idea of changing factions but if theres enough people in the clan behind the game then I would go with them.
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Josey__Wales wrote:
Do you know if our progress in the beta is going to be carried over to the launch of the game? I was hoping it would but if it doesn't thats fine. Then I would at least be able to change factions if it did turn out that the rest of the clan was going to be in a certain one only. I dont like the idea of changing factions but if theres enough people in the clan behind the game then I would go with them.

No, it won't carry over. Everything is going to be reset for the launch to put everyone on a level playing field at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Well I guess I can slow down on trying to get leveled up before launch. Good thing is I'm only level 24. Would have been nice to keep the exp and stats but oh well.
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Loyalist
Loyalist
A_Bloody_Bunny

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, my pre-order is in.

Hopefully will see a bunch of y'all there Cool
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:13 pm

I'll get it. Online trophies and I though. It's a horror story. My kdr will be at a level never seen before, and probably won't again. You have been warned. Laughing Don't blame me if you suddenly can't perform at my level of ability. Josey beware. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 pm

I eagerly await the arrival of the MAG messiah. While your kdr will be unparalleled, my hdr (heal / death ratio) will astonish and amaze you. Together we shall be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 am

HUZZAH! M.A.G is being released tomorrow. Anyone here interested in playing with M&A we took a vote and will be playing on Valor. If you are doing the same stop by and play with us.
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Loyalist
Loyalist
A_Bloody_Bunny

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I'll be picking it up on the way home tomorrow ... I may make a loadout just for you guys ... maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:59 pm

My copy of MAG is preparing to ship off of Amazon. Hopefully Ill get it this weekend. Cool

Victory for Valor!
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Getting my copy at midnight tonight! cheers
Back to top Go down
Eriktr0n
Fourth Nation
Eriktr0n

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:06 pm

M&A has now moved to S.V.E.R. Valor sucks.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 pm

lmfao
i dont even know what that is I love you
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Loyalist
Loyalist
A_Bloody_Bunny

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Eriktr0n wrote:
M&A has now moved to S.V.E.R. Valor sucks.

Bastards .... Twisted Evil Though I do have those SVER skin codes to use Thinking
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:27 am

Josey was telling me last night that Sver wasnt all that great either.
Or as his psn comment said
"F--- Sver".

Thinking

Thats 2 down. If and when I get a chance to pick up this game I was gonna use Valor.
Why are they not good?
Back to top Go down
A_Bloody_Bunny
Loyalist
Loyalist
A_Bloody_Bunny

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:27 am

Valor's not bad ... they just seem to have gotten the shit-end-of-the-stick when it comes to Defensive positioning

There's an increased difficulty with defending their positions as well as taking the Offensive, when required. Increased difficulty but not impossible.

I switched over to SVER since the only guys playing on my PSN list are the M&A guys
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Quote :
"F--- Sver".

Guess I should clarify. What I meant was F--- You SVER. Since release they have putting a hurt on us. I get the feeling this isn't going to last long though. The last couple of nights they've had their asses handed to them in sabotage. At least in the games I played in. Theres still alot of killing to be done to catch up to them. Raven just has to play more like a team and take the objectives as a group instead of one or two guys at a time trying to squeeze through the cracks. Ya you may be able to get to the objective but how long are you gonna last without backup? Some people are getting pissed and quitting, then going to SVER. I haven't tried them myself and don't really care to. I'll just stick it out for better or worse with Raven.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 am

Josey__Wales wrote:
Quote :
"F--- Sver".

Guess I should clarify. What I meant was F--- You SVER. Since release they have putting a hurt on us. I get the feeling this isn't going to last long though. The last couple of nights they've had their asses handed to them in sabotage. At least in the games I played in. Theres still alot of killing to be done to catch up to them. Raven just has to play more like a team and take the objectives as a group instead of one or two guys at a time trying to squeeze through the cracks. Ya you may be able to get to the objective but how long are you gonna last without backup? Some people are getting pissed and quitting, then going to SVER. I haven't tried them myself and don't really care to. I'll just stick it out for better or worse with Raven.

I agree. Ive had several rounds where SVER just annihilated my team. Most of my major defeats is from them.

My problem with Valor is that usually Im put in a squad of...helpful players. I set up a FRAGO so we can flank the objective, and they go off and die in a hole somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:56 pm

I haven't played as squad leader yet. I'm going to wait till I get a new mic. Is there a tutorial of some sort that tells you how to use the commands as squad or platoon leader?
The last couple days were pretty good to me. Today on the other hand has been tough pretty much all day. I also noticed something that I had only read about on the forums. People are dropping out of matches whenever we're attacking SVER. I've even heard some guys in my squad say "F--- this lets back out." That doesn't even bother me as much as the guys who camp out and snipe while we're supposed to be attacking. It would be fine if they were making bodies fall and help clear the way for the rest of the squad to push forward but I can't tell any difference. I'd rather see them at least following up healing or resuscitating. Well enough complaining. I'm going to go back and get a few more rounds in.

EDIT: Had some prick on my team shoot me down while I was securing the objective so he could secure it and get the points for it. Too bad he died a couple seconds later by an enemy who just walked right in and knifed him. Nobody around to res either of us. Made me laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 am

I haz this game nao. Gonna finish up on my Fallout 3 first, but then Imma jump in on this. I'll need someone to hide behind when they're newb hunting.
Thinking
Oh, Ratchet!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:11 am

Oh great, another newb got this game. Rolling Eyes :o
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"   M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter" - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 am

I'll probably pick this up soon. I know Vash has been having a pretty good time with it. Played SVER in the beta, and will probably play SVER now, they're just an awesome faction. Plus, everyone on my BL right now is SVER.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well this game polished up, from the Beta.
Back to top Go down

M.A.G. "Massive Action Shooter"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top