Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Dare to be Dull. RPG discussion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

Dare to be Dull.  RPG discussion thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dare to be Dull. RPG discussion thread.   Dare to be Dull.  RPG discussion thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Honestly, I'd only recommend them if you really love the game. Id skip the Golden Gaffe pack, and if you only want the really challenging ones, Id stick with Rogues and Redeemers. If you play like normal, they are about 20-30 minutes a piece (at least for harder ones). Some give you different skills or classes, which make them worth replaying again. Me, Ill be buying the rest, but I will say they aren't for everyone.

Still, the spotpass maps are free, but the last one will become available in two weeks time. After that, I guess all that's left are the final spotpass teams and then the final DLC maps.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be Dull. RPG discussion thread.   Dare to be Dull.  RPG discussion thread. - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:17 pm

I may get some depending on how much I'm still addicted after I power through leveling pretty much everyone up etc. I have a $20 e-shop card that Unzipped Zebra got me with my 3ds so I need to spend it on SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be Dull. RPG discussion thread.   Dare to be Dull.  RPG discussion thread. - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Not going to lie, Limit Breaker has officially broken the game for me. I fought a guy on campus earlier, and I will say he has a solid team...but since all of my characters essentially have +10 stats of their max, I kind of obliterate him. Oh well. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be Dull. RPG discussion thread.   Dare to be Dull.  RPG discussion thread. - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Just started the Tales of Graces today , I know some one else here has had to of played this.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Dare to be Dull. RPG discussion thread.   Dare to be Dull.  RPG discussion thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Looks like Tales of Symphonia collection is headed to PS3. Japan this year, western world early next year.

Source.
Back to top Go down

Dare to be Dull. RPG discussion thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top