Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Hoos wrote:
From what I saw, you guys could really use a Domination strat. People were running around all over the place. Laughing
General domination strat;

1. GET THE FIRST BASE!!!1!
2. GET THE SECOND BASE!!!2!
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Phase 1: Collect Underpants
Phase 2: ??
Phase 3: Profit
Back to top Go down
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Hoos wrote:
From what I saw, you guys could really use a Domination strat. People were running around all over the place. Laughing
how I would do it:

Afghan- Hold A, C. B can get you into a lot of trouble with crap respawns

Highrise- A or C, B. spawn camp anyone whos coming out of A or C. could be a douche about it and put sentry turret(s) in there for them to deal with

Terminal- you want A and C. B spawn is horrible

Wasteland- A and C are Key. the other team gets some bad respawns on B. and your air support with get tons of kills. (and everyone who goes in that middle tunnel thing is a nub, I will RPG anyone who goes in there)

the rest of the maps A or C with B.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Hoos wrote:
Yea, GGs.

Great to play some games with ya again Hoos. I especially enjoyed head shooting you a couple times.

Paybacks...ahhhhhhhh. *Reflects upon being annihilated at busyard*
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 pm

eattheword wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:
Does bling pro let you do secondary?

Yes.

@Sponge/Monkey

Re: the C4. I'm having puzzling times with the C4. If you drop it, and you press R2 again it explodes, right? But if you drop it and then accidentally pick up another (Scavenger) and then press R2 it drops the second C4 rather than exploding the first one. THEN if you're using the riot shield and drop a C4 you can detonate it by pressing square twice, but if you press square when using a weapon it reloads that weapon.

Is there something I'm missing, or do you simply have to keep your wits about you, remember to detonate with R2 when using a weapon and not picking up another until you have detonated the first?

Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled

all ya gotta do, is make sure you have the detinator selected, then press the fire button, but then if you have your weapon, it wont work... so yah.
well, thats how i do my C4...

hope it helpz. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 pm

omega9 wrote:
Maybe we should work on calling locations as a clan.

You did a pretty good job earlier, we directed the team pretty well. Seemed like most of the time they listened to us. Although I tended to forget they were there since none of them were saying anything. And I still don't know how that guy got 78 kills. that was SICK.

Hoos wrote:

I always figure it one of two ways:
1) have one person it the closest and everyone else go for the others,
2) clusterf@#k everywhere Smile

I think the more everyone plays it'll come together. by the end of our games tonight I had a good idea of what Omega was going to be doing.

Also, to Leo, Josey and Ratchet, great games earlier when I first got on. Nothing like a test as soon as I log in Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Sorry about not picking you up for the party, Ray... I jumped out to invite and realised I didn't have you or 'Mega on my list. Embarassed

Then I got into a Wadofgore party in which they were doing TDM Express and never got a chance to do a buddy invite. Sad

As for the Domination strat, it's only recently that we've been playing with more than 2 or 3 of us in a game. Now a few more of us have got it for Xmas it could be worth making a map location guide at least, so that we all know what each other is talking about. Thinking
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Leo337 wrote:
Now a few more of us have got it for Xmas it could be worth making a map location guide at least, so that we all know what each other is talking about. Thinking

You mean like, have us all play together?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:30 pm

i started doing spec ops today. did any of you find sniper fi way to easy on veteran?
it took me one try. or was i just lucky lol

i died about 3 times on hardened somehow
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm

blitzen1 wrote:
i started doing spec ops today. did any of you find sniper fi way to easy on veteran?
it took me one try. or was i just lucky lol

i died about 3 times on hardened somehow

lol well josie died 20 times on the recruit on the first mission
Back to top Go down
Wadofgore
Second Nation
Wadofgore

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Good games to all over the last few days........ I'm completely hooked now.

Leo, here's one of those funnies I mentioned, plus a couple more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 pm

@ The Allies- All this talk reminds of the RFOM days, we were all great objective game players, with all the gaming we did together and all the practice, no one could stand a chance against us. To the point- maybe you guys should practice alot more now that the game has been out awhile, Im sure everyone is ready to take up arms, strats, and orders.
To Victory!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:29 am

GGs to Jon, Leo, Ratchet, Dingo. I thought I was getting better at this game until this afternoon when 2 for 13 was a typical score. Seriously thinking of just giving up online gaming permanently because I add nothing to the team and just get upset when I do so badly so consistently. Sad Evil or Very Mad

On a more positive note, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 am

Eat..what are you struggling with? What modes are you playing?
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:47 am

Don't feel alone Eat. I suck at this game. I haven't been putting much time into the competitive since I got the game because I don't really care for it that much. When you add lag into it, it just makes it worse. I'm not saying its bad but I'm having a hard time getting into it. Instead I've been focusing on getting that plat. I think I have 76% of the trophies as of now. I need to finish Spec Ops and some other odd little trophies like killing 4 people while downed and killing 10 people while on a vehicle.
GGs last night everyone. Weird seeing so many people with [/\] next to their name at one time. Good times, good times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 pm

eattheword wrote:
GGs to Jon, Leo, Ratchet, Dingo. I thought I was getting better at this game until this afternoon when 2 for 13 was a typical score. Seriously thinking of just giving up online gaming permanently because I add nothing to the team and just get upset when I do so badly so consistently. Sad Evil or Very Mad

On a more positive note, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Very Happy= :D

Eat, don't feel bad. It takes a little while to get yourself in the proper mindset for MW2. I find that the aiming is different from other FPSes, and is somewhat less forgiving than in other shooters. Hell, it feels different from the single player mode to multiplayer (i.e. no snap-on targeting).

Lately I've been getting better at managing my loadouts so I'm more effective in battle. I tend to act in more of a support role, taking out any air support and UAVs the opponents call in as soon as they're in sight. I know I pissed off one team late last night after taking out three consecutive harriers as soon as they got to the map.

Because of that tendency I don't usually rack up a ton of kills, save the games I had last night with Omega where we both ended up in the 20s on consecutive rounds. But if I get even the slightest drop on the opponent, they go down before I do most of the time. And playing with the people here helps a ton. There's a noticeable psychological advantage in playing as a team of [/\] against a group of various people, because there's the perception that the group will have it's game strategy prepared already.

And don't be angry when you go from a 15-4 match to a 1-16. It happens, people get lucky, and there are people out there like HOOS who are just sick good at the game who you just have to pray you don't get up against. And the dual-shotty people, who are just bad people because I can never kill them.
Back to top Go down
Deathtolk
First Nation
First Nation
Deathtolk

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm

hey everybody, I'm new to this site, but I've been playing COD for a while now. My PSN ID is "Deathtolk" if you would like to add me. My friend and i are going to be playing MW2 for most of the night. We will be on his PSN ID. His name is "God_Of_Wark" if you want to join. You may know him as "MogOfWar" or "thatone." If you would like to join we will be online.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Welcome to the nation DT Smile I recognize that name mog of war....can't remember where from....anyhow, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 pm

Deathtolk wrote:
hey everybody, I'm new to this site, but I've been playing COD for a while now. My PSN ID is "Deathtolk" if you would like to add me. My friend and i are going to be playing MW2 for most of the night. We will be on his PSN ID. His name is "God_Of_Wark" if you want to join. You may know him as "MogOfWar" or "thatone." If you would like to join we will be online.
Hey, I played with you the other night. Good games.
Back to top Go down
Deathtolk
First Nation
First Nation
Deathtolk

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 am

thanks. you too
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:47 am

I made several epic acheivements today:

Got: Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Scrambler Pro and Scavenger Pro. Got the Thermal Scope for my FAMAS, unlocked the ACOG scope for my Intervention but still working to get heartbeat sensor ( Damn Silencer ) ,got promoted 5 times, completed several challenges. Got a game winning kill with a helicopter. ( Very funny, getting a pavelow from a care package ) Got 3 care packages in a row ( You no, getting it, dying, getting it again, dying as usual again, getting it a 3rd time. WOO HOO. Harrier strike time ) Saw my harrier jet get shot down with a javelin missile :'(. Saw my Pave Low get shot down by a Stinger Missile ( Damn flares, why didnt you activate Mad ) Started a match out by killing someone with a nade launcher. Played with my friend, ended up getting owned by him... until... BAM!!! Headshot. * Evil Laugh * I Like owning people.... now, just to get the stinger missile.

mmm... i still suck though, dying 30 times a match, no problem, getting shot up by a shotgun, no problem, killing someone, well thats a very big problem

Twisted Evil Mad Twisted Evil

BTW: I like the TAR-21, it very powerful at any range. Now just to get the Thermal for it... *Evil Laugh*
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:47 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:

Got: Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Scrambler Pro and Scavenger Pro. Got the Thermal Scope for my FAMAS, unlocked the ACOG scope for my Intervention but still working to get heartbeat sensor ( Damn Silencer ) ,got promoted 5 times, completed several challenges. Got a game winning kill with a helicopter. ( Very funny, getting a pavelow from a care package ) Got 3 care packages in a row ( You no, getting it, dying, getting it again, dying as usual again, getting it a 3rd time. WOO HOO. Harrier strike time ) Saw my harrier jet get shot down with a javelin missile :'(. Saw my Pave Low get shot down by a Stinger Missile ( Damn flares, why didnt you activate Mad ) Started a match out by killing someone with a nade launcher. Played with my friend, ended up getting owned by him... until... BAM!!! Headshot. * Evil Laugh * I Like owning people.... now, just to get the stinger missile.

mmm... i still suck though, dying 30 times a match, no problem, getting shot up by a shotgun, no problem, killing someone, well thats a very big problem

BTW: I like the TAR-21, it very powerful at any range. Now just to get the Thermal for it... *Evil Laugh*

Yikes, I wish I could do that well. I'm stuck getting promoted like maybe once every 10 matches or so. Also I usually end up going 5-25. Looks like I'll have a hard time getting the better weapons :S
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:13 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:

Yikes, I wish I could do that well. I'm stuck getting promoted like maybe once every 10 matches or so. Also I usually end up going 5-25. Looks like I'll have a hard time getting the better weapons :S

Dont feel so bad street, im only level 29, and i still think i got the shit weapons. Well, apart from my FAMAS and my barrett but thats not the point, just get use to one weapon, and just stick to it, you'll be as good as me one day.

Anyway, wanna do a couple matches tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 am

when i got home from the parties last night I got online and jumped into a game with Monkey and Six, great series of games, definitely fun, especially moreso playing against you guys, knowing that you'd be gunning for me like I was for y'all. Way fun and a great way to start the new year.

monkey, six, you were a step ahead of me in the domination games, every time I went somewhere to try to capture or recapture it, one of you was already there. I got a laugh out of it because it happened EVERY TIME Smile
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 am

I wish I could remember. I do know everytime I went to try and take B at Highrise it was Monkey trying to stop me.
At least he didnt blow me up this time.

Evil monkey.