Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Borderlands - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 am

Same here. I'll be on later on handing stuff in and looking around. Leaving the "Super-Marcus-Sweep" for Friday. Can that actually be done any time?
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Yeah that was defiantly a tough fight. But it was not too bad like i said, just have to be prepared Razz . Yeah I was on the elevator during the final blow, I was switching my 3 sniper rifles to machine guns to go Kamikaze on that crawdad Guns firing , but when i got there it was already dead. I would have died a heck of a lot more if you guys weren't distracting the minions, that and my phase walk regenerates about half my life with the catalyst mod. Plus I have it last a little longer so I just waited in the other dimension while you guys got up the elevator haha. That one time I was by myself for a little while, I also stopped going after the crawdad and got like all his minions down to almost no life. Then as they killed me i had an easy chance to get a second wind. Which is awesome because it fills up your shield and gives you another chance to use phase walk or whatever pretty much instantly. Laughing

Yeah I hate getting tossed off the cliff too, that's why I spent most of the time on the other side haha. I still managed to get thrown off once though. I was basically standing right on top of where he shot out of the ground and went flying. I just remember thinking for like a minute that I was going to fall off the cliff as I slowly drifted away lol.

Now all we need is a soldier character that has health re-gen and ammo re-gen for the entire team haha. I remember one time I ran out of ammo for my pistol and saw some, so I went to grab it and turned around to be smacked by a giant claw lol. That was right after about 10 of those purple minions came after me, Them cheaters kept spawning right next to me haha.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Lesus wrote:
Same here. I'll be on later on handing stuff in and looking around. Leaving the "Super-Marcus-Sweep" for Friday. Can that actually be done any time?
You do that one, then another mission to kill numerous things, then you get a third run at the armory. Some people use a glitch to get infinite time.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Awesome! Way to go beating Crawmerax. When I get to 61 you guys wanna fight 'em with me?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 am

If you fight him with us today, you'll get to level 61 in a hurry. Laughing
Seriously though, not sure what level you are, but another fighter would certainly help. One more person for the minions to chase, means a faster death for Craw.
Heck, if you wanted to tag along with even a level 1 character you could provide an invaluable service to the team: The Grand Exalted Calling of the Elevator.
You might not think it's much, and it certainly won't be that exciting, but we'd have a huge safety net if someone waited at the bottom and called the elevator back down whenever someone went up. Shaving half the time off a downed companion's return would help immensely.
In addition to gaining a ton of experience, you wouldn't be left out of the loot either. Wink Loot, I might add, that is even better because of a fourth person.
Fighting Craw is expensive though, keep in mind. Had more money than the game could display, and after our first attempt I was nearly broke. Shocked
Made it all back and more once he went down though. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 am

My Hunter is lv 53 or so right now, so I'm not sure I'd be able to do much damage to him. Next time you all fight him let me know.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:06 am

We're making a run today, Friday, at around 12:30 PM or so.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 am

Working on my Siren, getting her leveled up restarted Playthrough 2 with her. Level 43. Already finding her better than Hunter. Still loving Brick though. Level 18 Just love his Action skill. POW STRAIGHT TO THE MOON! Thinking I'm gonna be on Borderlands a lot this weekend (Bank holiday 3 day weekend) Should get a lot done.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:14 am

Siren is awesome, no lie. I could join you with my Soldier or Siren, if you wish. How far into the missions on Pt2 are you?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 am

12:30 PM your time or 12:30 PM my time?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 am

Mine. I forget where you are again. You're an hour ahead, I think.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

Yup, that's why I was making sure. I didn't wanna get on at 12:30 my time and have nobody be around lol.

I should be there.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 am

Cool. Who you bringing? And what kind of mod?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:53 am

Probably my mid 50's Hunter, and I've got a Sniper class mod. I don't exactly remember everything it does but I know it gives everyone sniper rifle ammo regen.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 am

Their time?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 am

Who's time?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 am

Run's time!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 am

Hoos' time?!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am

My time?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:22 am

STOP!

Hammer time!

Can't touch this dananana!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 am

Shocked
Not what you told Sponge last night...
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah Lesus, it was more like this:
Don't STOP, its raining men time, danananna nana nana, CAN touch this.
Borderlands - Page 21 959710

Anyone wanna play swords?
Pirate
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 am

Only when I'm drunk and my honour has been insulted doe my blade leave mine pants.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 am

*Hands Lesus Tequilla and slaps him with a white leather glove*
I challenge you.
Borderlands - Page 21 634491
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

ooooh thats not a good idea, last time I did tequila I woke up naked in the woods covered in blood with a dead deer beside me.

Borderlands tonight I shall be the hunter.

Monkey to answer an earlier question I am just after entering the mine In the badlands to get the first part of the key with my siren.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top