Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

What is your favorite weapon?
Carbine
Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap29%Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
Bullseye
Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap24%Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Marksman
Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap24%Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Deadeye
Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap9%Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Mutator
Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap3%Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Atomizer
Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap3%Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Shotgun
Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_lcap8%Resistance 3 - Page 30 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Resistance 3 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:24 pm

New trailer. I must say...I like it!

Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:55 pm

I am hoping for a local co-op for campaign like RFoM so me and my son can play together on split screen. First game we played together! It has a special place in our hearts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

rrwatch wrote:
I am hoping for a local co-op for campaign like RFoM so me and my son can play together on split screen. First game we played together! It has a special place in our hearts.

I think you will be happy then. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You know, I had a lot of fun going through the Resistance: Fall of Man campaign with a friend. Too bad I couldn't do it with the sequel.

Resistance 2 featured an 8-player co-op mode that was sort of unique and plenty entertaining, but it didn't boast a real story and it wasn't a fantastic substitute for the regular campaign co-op. But thanks to this month's big Resistance 3 feature in Game Informer, we've learned that standard local campaign co-op will return in the new installment. A reader turned us onto this fact, and we've also found out that the aforementioned 8-player co-op is gonna disappear...and we can live with that. The campaign co-op will also feature two playable characters (Capelli or Harper), and both local and online co-op should be allowed. Although large-scope online multiplayer matches in shooters have become the norm this generation, nothing quite beats sitting down with a friend and going through a story-driven adventure. David Jaffe agrees with this assessment, by the way, as do many other veteran gamers and designers.

So if you know someone who will go through R3 with you, let 'em know. They'll have to wait a bit but at least the option will be there.

Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 pm

wow... kinda off topic ... and not sure if it's been pointed out before Embarassed but the poll is tallied up quite evenly
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Is the poll still open? We need a new one? Who has a good question?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 pm

How many completes will Ratchet get? Laughing

How about: Which mode will you play more of?
Campaign (Solo)
Campaign (Co-Op)
Competitive
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:44 pm

I know the answer for Ratch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:01 am

mattmo0121 wrote:
I know the answer for Ratch.

The secret answer of D) Ratchet mode

Its like Campaign, but:
There are 10x as many enemies and they deal 30x the damage
You only get one clip per gun
Did I mention you don't get any guns?
Malikov randomly shoots you at times
The Goliaths attack you even when there is no evidence of them being around
Every death forces you to restart the entire game.
There are glitches, yeah, but they sure aren't beneficial.
If you go to slow you die.
If you go to fast you die.
If you jump you die.
If you so much as think about saving...you die.
If you complete the game, you die.

So yeah, bring it on.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks for the link RatchetH22. I am so psyched now! I'll never forget how disappointed my son and I were when we picked up R2 and it didn't have local co-op. Luckily Borderlands came out around that time so our thirst for greasy, grimy alien blood and guts was satiated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

rrwatch wrote:
Thanks for the link RatchetH22. I am so psyched now! I'll never forget how disappointed my son and I were when we picked up R2 and it didn't have local co-op. Luckily Borderlands came out around that time so our thirst for greasy, grimy alien blood and guts was satiated.

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of Campaign co-op as well. Id say 10 or so of my playthroughs on Fall of Man are Co-Op, and I GUARANTEE I would have gotten that many on R2 if it had allowed Co-Op. Still, the past is the past and Im glad that it is returning in R3. Smile
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:47 am

My latest commentary for Resi 3 Beta is linked below! I don't know if the gameplay is anything special, as I'm still getting used to it (this was taken on day 2 back, after I stopped playing the private beta two days in). Either way, I hope you guys can enjoy it. Oh & I have a couple other Resi 3 Beta vids on my channel as well! Come check them out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chica
Fifth Nation
chica

Nation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 pm

I like it Very Happy= :D not had the pleasure of playing it yet, no beta code Crying or Very sad loving the gameplay, funny and informative, thanks Red.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:27 pm

RedhamuSLA, Im having fun watching the R3 Beta vids (suscribed even). I have to check out your UC3 vids too. Played that Beta and had a lot of great times.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:37 pm

One of my friends got 22 great walls from one bubble shield. I'm still wrapping my mind around that one.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Shocked
Hax!
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 pm

omega9 wrote:
One of my friends got 22 great walls from one bubble shield. I'm still wrapping my mind around that one.
i got more its a glitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:08 am

omega9 wrote:

Reminds me of the glitched reactor ribbon (Don't remember the name) from R2 Co-Op.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:59 am

chica wrote:
I like it Very Happy= :D not had the pleasure of playing it yet, no beta code Crying or Very sad loving the gameplay, funny and informative, thanks Red.
Thanks for watching & telling me you enjoyed it, chica! (^_-)d

rrwatch wrote:
RedhamuSLA, Im having fun watching the R3 Beta vids (suscribed even). I have to check out your UC3 vids too. Played that Beta and had a lot of great times.
Awesome! I'm always glad to entertain. Yeah, check out those UC3 vids. I had a lot of fun both with the game & making the vids!
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:10 am

Yeah, great videos Red. Wink
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 am

Sorry for the double post, but can someone tell me how to get into the public beta?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 pm

When it launches (not sure of the date) then you can download it from the PSN store. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Oh, thanks Monkey. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:42 pm

No problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Does the sprinting/running animation in the beta give anyone a headache?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Yes. Between the head bob and the motion blur. They say they're tweaking it in the next patch.
Back to top Go down

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: