Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

What is your favorite weapon?
Carbine
Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap29%Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
Bullseye
Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap24%Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Marksman
Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap24%Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Deadeye
Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap9%Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Mutator
Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap3%Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Atomizer
Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap3%Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Shotgun
Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap8%Resistance 3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

Resistance 3 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 am

Wadey I couldn't even redeem the AF grenade code but supposedly according to the retailers forum it works. Did you download and install after you redeemed the code?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 am

yep i DL them i thought they auto installed scratch
i have them in my DL list may just do it all again Rolling Eyes

had a nice game on the prison TDM 42-6

ggs sixer and Dingo looks like that last patch helped the party system bout time.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 am

well i played some death-match today and well i did pretty well for someone that
has before this day only played it twice.

played 6-7 games won three and come second in the rest
won game i won with the last kill of the game intense stuff i can see what draws you
ot it red .
i will be playing this a lot from now on
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 am

Wadey wrote:
Question

1. i got the special edition the one with the air fuel nade but i still have not found it in the SP
anywhere i am just getting the NY whf .
yes i redeemed my code in the psn store for the 3 skins 1 title 1 AF nade
the only thing i seem to have is the sentinel title nothing else?
am i meant to do something else after redeeming my code at the psn store?

and how do i get my unlocks from global resistance ?
myres is still FB login so do i have to wait it goes PSN login ?

Yeah. Sadly we are at the mercy of Sony with our Global Res. unlocks. Sad
That means by sometime in 2015 we will be able to use them.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 am

Six wrote:
Wadey wrote:
Question

1. i got the special edition the one with the air fuel nade but i still have not found it in the SP
anywhere i am just getting the NY whf .
yes i redeemed my code in the psn store for the 3 skins 1 title 1 AF nade
the only thing i seem to have is the sentinel title nothing else?
am i meant to do something else after redeeming my code at the psn store?

and how do i get my unlocks from global resistance ?
myres is still FB login so do i have to wait it goes PSN login ?

Yeah. Sadly we are at the mercy of Sony with our Global Res. unlocks. Sad
That means by sometime in 2015 we will be able to use them.

arrrr crap come on Sony Angry :angry:

i wantz mah unlocks naow!
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:05 am

they need to fix the lag
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:05 am

Yeah. Theres some tightening of screws that needs to be done. But Im still willing to wait and give them time. BOps, KZ3, I can name several games that were pretty rough in the first month or two.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 am

I'm not finding it laggy so much as suffering from stutter/framerate drops. Even moving causes the game to seize up momentarily. And when combat occurs it just gets worse.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 pm

I haven't been on MP for a few days now ,still playing Co-op with my son. Has IG started patching things up a bit yet ?
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 pm

I've given up on it.

I was running around looking at the maps and thinking how awful they were. Then I got the drop on someone, emptied a whole mag into their back and they were still stood. So I chucked a hedgehog as I reloaded and watched as he turned around and dropped me with half a mag as I was reloading. This happened several times so I don't blame the player, I blame the game. Then on one game of CTF I started getting bombarded by some f**king cannon type gun that the whole enemy team were using. On the death screen it was telling me the cannon thing I had just died to was heatseaking.

At that point I took the game out and put BLOPS back in. For me it is too complicated and not interesting enough to make me want to learn it. I also hate games that make it impossible for new players to compete evenly with experienced players. In a month or two when I might consider giving it another go I know I won't as I will not be able to compete with players using the super weapons.

All in all- I wish I hadn't bothered
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:54 am

I wish you'd post that over at MyRes (the last paragraph) as it's getting tiring seeing all those posts about how R3 is just a COD clone.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 am

I quite like the SP aspect of the game. Better story than the second. Better gameplay and graphics. I could follow the story better and they pretty much made it the end of the world. Hell I'd pay for a Resistance like Fallout. Now that would be cool... Open world resistance.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:24 am

eattheword wrote:
I wish you'd post that over at MyRes (the last paragraph) as it's getting tiring seeing all those posts about how R3 is just a COD clone.

I would Eaty, but even their site is unusable so I don't think I'll be bothering. No idea how it could be called a CoD clone, they are nothing alike!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 am

MyRes is unusable???? What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 am

Uh-oh, Killy.
Doc is kind of like the place's guardian wildebeest deity now. (Ie, he's a mod.) I believe the modern expression is, "You done goofed." For insulting his charge, you'll feel the righteous fury of the ban hammer, I'm afraid. Sad
Laughing

Actually, I'm with Doc on this one. At the moment, there's a number of newbs there, and yeah, they don't have much in the way of sense, what with the making ten billion threads asking the same questions instead of just looking. Rolling Eyes
But I don't think even that's too out of control. Other than that, I don't see many problems at all.
I did have an exceptional wait yesterday afternoon to get anything to load, but I'm assuming that was just some site maintenance or some such as it's working fine now.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:13 am

You got a facebook Killy?

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: