Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

What is your favorite weapon?
Carbine
Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_lcap29%Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
Bullseye
Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_lcap24%Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Marksman
Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_lcap24%Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
Deadeye
Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_lcap9%Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Mutator
Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_lcap3%Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Atomizer
Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_lcap3%Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Shotgun
Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_lcap8%Resistance 3 - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

Resistance 3 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 am

Well me found a very nice bug in SP, Ratchett you would of love finding it.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 am

I've found lots too. There is an area where you have to hold the power supply and follow "mr. garrison" (he sounds just like him) and if you screw around and don't follow him right away, when I went to go up the stairs, there was nothing up there, it was just all white and i fell off and died.

Also I've played the cafeteria level a few times and once even though the bloody hell cheat isn't available yet, one time i played that level blood was flying out of the guys and my whole screen was covered in red, and every other time I played that area, it was never that bloody
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:35 am

I haz teh R3
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:40 am

DAMNIT CO-OP GIVE ME MY GAAME!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:24 pm

The first game I tried on MP gave me a "game has already ended" error. Very Happy= :D It was fine after that though.

I'm up to the boat level on Campaign. I'm playing on Difficult but am not finding it difficult so far. It is, however, enormous fun.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:25 pm

yeah it doesn't get hard until the end
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:38 pm

That's a shame. Or maybe I'm just better at games than I was when I played FoM. But I remember some FoM checkpoints that took me 20 attempts to get through.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:40 pm

could be my case also. I've learned my rambo style of play doesnt work well in fps's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Currently at St. Louis on Superhuman. I was surprised at how quickly the Chimera were capable of killing me, but overall it hasn't been too challenging.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:15 am

Pony played a tiny bit of SP to feel out the controls and then dived into MP. Killy is not a happy boy. I'm going to stick it out for a while, but after a couple of hours I was ready to take the disc out and put BLOPS back in.

Maybe I have Rose coloured glasses, but I'm sure in R1 Hedgehog grenades could actually kill someone? Got a couple of games in wiu Leo and he was not impressed either. He was saying the gameplay was WORSE than the Beta. So I've been sold a game that is worse than the prototype?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:34 am

The hedgehog only does about 50% damage I think but has the feature of working as a mine too. The big patch this week fixed a lot of the network problems but there is, I believe, another patch coming out next week, so let's see. BLOPS didn't work for the first couple of weeks either, did it?
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 am

Is it me, or did they used to wait until a game worked before they released it?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:58 am

The only 2 problems I have had with Mp are:

It can be laggy at times. If these are dedicated servers they sure act very p2p? Has it ever been officially announced how these servers run? In any case, this is something I sure they could fix and or tighten up.

Spawns: are bad at times, but idk I have played any resistance game with a spawn system that wasnt bad.

Otherwise, I am enjoying it more than i thought i would. Frustrating being unable to get my beta "gear" yet. The ranks/levels are much slower to get through than in the beta. I have 6 skill points atm who stock value equals gold to me. Im not spending anything until I unlock what I want now.

I sure wish the obj servers were not always empty.

SP has been good shoot em up fun. I dont regret the purchase at all, and I think if I were going to, it would be earlier than later.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:19 am

I was playing obj games last night and only once didn't get straight into a game. I've just got to give it time I guess, it just seems silly leaving behind a game that works to join what feels like a half finished game. And yes, I have not forgotten the problems BLOPS had on release.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:22 pm

So how's the SP and MP?
MP for me was good, but plagued by an extreme balance issue with the carbine and bullseye, along with the rossmore as well, but that was about it.

SP any good?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:57 pm

I thought the SP was pretty good and the story was top notch, but the ending wasn't, it seems like insomniac can do a beginning and a middle but they always fail on the end.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 pm

I got through i tlast night. Had to turn down a very persistant Leo and Six who wanted me in some MP action hehe. I never go into the MP until the SP is clear hehe.

I liked the SP. Was very very strong. The ending.....very underwhelming. Very disappointed actually.

Now the weird thing is that I beat the game, but didnt unlock ANY of the extras from the menu O_o. I plan to slowly get through superhuman but if I didnt unlock anything else I doubt the SH playlist will be there for me.. Very odd.

All in all - I'm happy with my purchase. Just wished the story had been ended better.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:17 pm

A lot of people are moaning about the ending. I was disappointed with R2's ending too though.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Kilmory wrote:
I was playing obj games last night and only once didn't get straight into a game. I've just got to give it time I guess, it just seems silly leaving behind a game that works to join what feels like a half finished game. And yes, I have not forgotten the problems BLOPS had on release.

Well, why leave it? You can haz both!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Raistlin wrote:
I got through i tlast night. Had to turn down a very persistant Leo and Six who wanted me in some MP action hehe. I never go into the MP until the SP is clear hehe.

I liked the SP. Was very very strong. The ending.....very underwhelming. Very disappointed actually.

Now the weird thing is that I beat the game, but didnt unlock ANY of the extras from the menu O_o. I plan to slowly get through superhuman but if I didnt unlock anything else I doubt the SH playlist will be there for me.. Very odd.

All in all - I'm happy with my purchase. Just wished the story had been ended better.
i think you need to buy the extras or unlock then buy.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:05 pm

My 2nd vid on Pixel Enemy! (^_-)d Let's hope it fairs better than the last. LOL. Thanks for all of the support you guys showed for the last one. It was much appreciated. Yoroshiku!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Nice. Good pointers and tips.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Six wrote:
Nice. Good pointers and tips.
Where's your avatar & sig? You're tweaking me out, maaaan!!!

And thanks! (^_-)d
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 pm

lol
idk. I havent really got 1 atm.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Question

1. i got the special edition the one with the air fuel nade but i still have not found it in the SP
anywhere i am just getting the NY whf .
yes i redeemed my code in the psn store for the 3 skins 1 title 1 AF nade
the only thing i seem to have is the sentinel title nothing else?
am i meant to do something else after redeeming my code at the psn store?

and how do i get my unlocks from global resistance ?
myres is still FB login so do i have to wait it goes PSN login ?
Back to top Go down

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: