Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Exactly right.

Only warning now T. We've been over this.
I see more lists of unlocks here, and consider it a ticket away from the forum a while.
I have been more patient than many others have or would be. This cant continue.

Ignoring the request of an admin or mod is bad.
Ignoring the requests of all your fellow forum users is ignorant and rude.
A majority of people have posted thier desire for you to post it elsewhere (an area designated for just that sort of thing) and I just cant believe that you wont dedicate one second to think about that? I understand the line of thinking. This is the MW thread, and these are MW unlocks. But several people find it distracting from other relevant conversations that pertain to them.

I'm not trying to take away from your achievments. I love seeing posts that say
I unlocked this.
I reached level that.
I just beat such and such game on....SuperDuperOMFGYOurCrazy Difficulty

But when those post reach numbers like yours have, others find it distracting, etc...it must be left in its own place where you have been linked to by et. Please folow that request, and take a second to think that you are one of hundreds registered here.
Show them some common courtesy while they are still wiling to offer it to you.
That simple fact alone, that you cant do that yet, makes me wonder if there has been any progress at all and what your role in this community is.

Admins/mods:LAST WARNING NEXT SLIP OF ANY KIND=BAN

Last edited by SixHousePull on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Gonna go get some much needed and over due game time.
If anyones on and has room send me an inv. please.
Ill be off what little game I got.
Its been a few days.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 pm

I got most of my game back after a few months of away time. You'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Sorry if i said i unlocked 10 trillion things in 1 day and the same for every other day.
Sorry if i dont think about wether or not i should post the things im say
SORRY THAT I EVEN JOINED THIS FORUM. BYE NOW.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
Sorry if i said i unlocked 10 trillion things in 1 day and the same for every other day.
Sorry if i dont think about wether or not i should post the things im say
SORRY THAT I EVEN JOINED THIS FORUM. BYE NOW.
BYE
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:14 am

SixHousePull wrote:
Gonna go get some much needed and over due game time.
If anyones on and has room send me an inv. please.
Ill be off what little game I got.
Its been a few days.
ZOMG! Double Poster!!
OFF WITH THY HEAD! cheers :king:

Back on topic: I should be around Sun and Mon evenings, Ill most likely be on BFBC2 however, CoD still does it for me. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 923363
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:25 am

Is it me, or is there like a strict rotation of like 2 or 3 of the same maps over and over in.. well any match..
cuz i swear, i played on highrise like 5 times :\
i never see rust, or skidrow and stuff like that anymore.. why is that?

*sigh* i miss rust...
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:54 am

No, there's a strict rotation of Estate. I think Estate is the only map in MW2. I think they've deleted all the others. Very Happy= :D
Getting bored with the maps now (and I'm only level 56). Prolly won't buy the new ones either -- I don't like the look of what Activision have apparently been doing to the IW folk. Gotta say, from the reviews I've seen and people I've spoken to, BFBC2 looks mightily tempting right about now. That and Ghostbusters.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 am

BFBC2 is awesomely done. Very worth the 60$.
Campaign= short, but fun. Same lenght as CoD if not longer by a chapter or two.
MP= WOW. Amazing. No campers. No glitches. No Super Soldiers.
Huge friggin maps. All kinds of vehs to drive and kill with.
It will take some time gettin used to as far as the maps, strats, weapons, objectives are concerned. After you get this down, the rest is gravy, very very awesome-sauce gravy.
I highly recommend it.
Wink
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:09 am

Whereas Ghostbusters is just awesome if you like Ghostbusters. The gameplay was more than adequate, but the real stars of the game were the acting and atmosphere. Perfect on both counts. It's okay overall, but the game really only serves as a vehicle for the story. I imagine it's shorter that BC by a good bit. You'd probably be better off trying to find this little gem in a bargain bin. Only a huge Ghostbusters fan (like me) should pay full price for this.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 am

Gamefly is selling Ghostbusters used for 19.99 Shocked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:16 am

Back To Topic

kthxbai!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:35 am

Raistlin wrote:
Back To Topic

kthxbai!
Embarassed
Whoops!
Back to topic->
BFBC2>MW2
Cool
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:36 am

How is a legitimate discussion about alternatives to MW2 not about MW2? Razz
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:38 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
How is a legitimate discussion about alternatives to MW2 not about MW2? Razz
Alternative?? I love alternative music. :o
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 am

See? Now that's off topic.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:03 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
See? Now that's off topic.
Laughing

MW2- Today I went 3-17 on Karachi, why does Jesus hate me?
..and when I say Jesus, I mean, ofcourse the dude working the fast food drive-thru right now, I said "No onions." What part of "No onions" didn't he understand? WTF? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Some mod is gonna stroll by here in a minute and spear both of you, and hang you on a wall.

And F, if it's Rx, he's gonna paint you strange peacock colors too.

See topic. Discuss topic. Spam = elsewhere.

Monkey. Sponge. Obey.

*ban hammer gets all glowy*
*rx whistles nice little ditty*
*strolls off, looking over shoulder, menacingly*
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Had a couple of hours online yesterday and spent them with Toxic, Mushkratt, and MrsPanther, mostly on Estate. And I experienced the lag everyone's been moaning about. Toxy also handed my proverbial to me on a plate in a 1 v 1 on Rust. Embarassed

Quite fun. Though I stress the word 'quite'. Nothing has yet beaten a good TDM on Nottingham 16p when the old crew used to take the upper deck and we creamed the opposition. I have to say, though, laying C4 on objectives in Domination is still mighty fun. Very Happy= :D

*** Considers selling MW2 and Fallout 3 on Amazon Marketplace and replacing by BBFC2.... ***
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 pm

I had some sweet runs in Sabotage this am.
I ended one game in about a minute in Scrapyard.
Match started. Bad guy grabbed bomb. I killed bad guy. Took bomb and planted.
30 seconds later it was done.

And they say camping prone in the tall grass is for noobs. Rolling Eyes
Laughing

I C4 bombs, flags etc often now.
I finally found a good multi purpose loadout for Mosh Pit.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Holy poop I haven't been on here, or MW 2 in quite some time now. I blame Fallout 3 lol.

Usually when I get the same 3 maps over and over again, it's Rundown, Terminal, Underpass. I swear those are the only maps I played on one day that I was playing. There were a few others switched in here or there, but I played a good 8 matches a piece on the a fore mentioned three maps.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:59 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
I C4 bombs, flags etc often now.
I finally found a good multi purpose loadout for Mosh Pit.
I've been saying that for a while. Somewhere back in the previous incarnations of this thread is a Guide to C4. If you feel like digging for it, there's some good info there, if I do say so myself.
Kid tested, mother approved. Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:15 am

I actually haven't even tried using the C4 at all. I usually just stick to my Semtex grenades for every class except my sniper one. No pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:46 am

eattheword wrote:
Had a couple of hours online yesterday and spent them with Toxic, Mushkratt, and MrsPanther, mostly on Estate. And I experienced the lag everyone's been moaning about. Toxy also handed my proverbial to me on a plate in a 1 v 1 on Rust. Embarassed

Quite fun. Though I stress the word 'quite'. Nothing has yet beaten a good TDM on Nottingham 16p when the old crew used to take the upper deck and we creamed the opposition. I have to say, though, laying C4 on objectives in Domination is still mighty fun. Very Happy= :D

*** Considers selling MW2 and Fallout 3 on Amazon Marketplace and replacing by BBFC2.... ***

...Bad Eatty!

Course I have a love hate relationship with EA... I love to hate them.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:58 am

I meant claymore.

But as Im retarded, this mistake can be over looked right?
Right?

I havent opened C4 again yet.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top