Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Not a bad idea. I love how they warn you that people are going to try to con you out of your Pokemon lol.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:59 am

lol once I establish my party of 6 pokemon I will not be doing and trading room....EVER!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:03 pm

I have too many favorites to keep just a party of six. Usually I keep my main 3 and swap in and out a few others depending on who I'm facing.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:11 am

I just try to get a party of 6 pokemon that I think look cool and tough and can take on a number of different opponents, just to make it easier for me, no trying to keep many different pokemon at around the same level
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:42 am

Ah, I usually highly level up the guys that I like and then flip flop every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:45 am

well I guess we all have our styles, I'm hoping to get a 3DS soon so hopefully we can do that trade soon, street
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:48 am

Cool. I'm not planning on buying a 3DS cuz I'd rather spend the money on a camera lens lol.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:49 am

lol the only reason why I'm getting the 3DS is because my current one is somewhat broken, one of the latches broke and I'm getting tired of keeping it up with my finger, plus I can't access wi-fi with my current one lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 pm

I almost have 100 of the new Pokemon. Id like to complete that side of the 'Dex before I start going for the other 500 odd Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 pm

It'll probably take you less time to complete the Unova dex first.
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:45 pm

I remember when I had pokemon pearl I had all the pokemon from kanto to hoenn and almost finished the sinnoh pokedex but then my friend told me black and white was coming out and my reaction was FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCC because just when I almost had all the pokemon I would have to get another hundred or so more to say " I caught em all " Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Gault 1 wrote:
I remember when I had pokemon pearl I had all the pokemon from kanto to hoenn and almost finished the sinnoh pokedex but then my friend told me black and white was coming out and my reaction was FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCC because just when I almost had all the pokemon I would have to get another hundred or so more to say " I caught em all " Laughing

Yeah, I caught them all on Pearl a couple of months ago, and the new 150 was the main reason why I was so hesitant on buying White. Im going for them all again, though, and it's been fun at least.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:14 pm

I don't make the time to get a full dex on any pokemon game, I have too many other games to play lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:17 pm

I see it this way: If I can beat Resistance 2 over 40 times, I should be able to complete a Pokedex. I love being challenged in games.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:20 pm

I don't know how long R2 is so I can't compare that to a pokemon game, sorry lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:23 pm

From what Ive read, it generally takes people 5-7 hours to complete. Since I've finished it so much now, it generally takes me 3-4 hours. Still, Im referring to the repetitive challenge of it. After the first 15 or so completes, I start going through the motions and finish it like clockwork. The same can be said with Pokemon games. After you catch 250 or so of them, it basically just becomes a task to catch the final ones.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 pm

ah lol. I think the maximum number of pokemon that I have caught in one game is maybe 110-135 lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 pm

My friend caught a Black Krabby on his GBC Silver yesterday...Im not going to lie, Im kind of jealous.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 pm

That's definitely something to be jealous of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah, especially since I have been looking for a shiny for the past 3 or so years. I havent seen one since my shiny Weedle back in Fire Red.

I wish Id stop getting the PokeRus virus...Ive gotten that twice now. Once on Pearl, once on Soul Silver.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Why on earth would you not want PokeRus? That's much more useful than getting a Shiny.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Yeah, Pokerus is way better than shinies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Well, it's because I don't need it anymore. The first time was awesome, but getting it the second time is just aggravating. I would have rather gotten a shiny.

Of course, with my luck my next shiny will be a Pokemon I absolutely hate, but I'll deal with that if it ever happens.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Shiny Trubbish lol.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top