Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:45 pm

well we all have our opinions, I'm going to see if I can get my dad to hook up my DS to the internet, it shouldn't be that big of a deal since I play all kinds of online games from the PC to the PS3, think I know how to handle myself online lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Indeed. On a side note, I'm really surprised at how quickly Magneton is leveling up now. I know he gets bonus exp for being a "trade" Pokemon, but holy crap, 4000-6000Exp a kill? That's crazy! I have a feeling he'll be another one of my Lv 100s...

I think my next Lv 100 on Pearl, however, will be a Magikarp. I've been joking around about doing it for a while...and I actually think it'd be pretty cool to do. I wonder what stats it would have. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:59 pm

lol that is crazy, 4-6k xp a kill? that sure would be fun to have lol

OK, street, my wireless doesn't use a WEP but uses a WPA and I'll have to wait like 10 days until the next DS comes out so think you can wait like 10-14 days before we make the trade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Leviathan the Magikarp is currently Lv 33.

Current stats are:
HP: 60
Attack: 13
Defense: 40
Sp Attack: 25
Sp Defense: 26
Speed: 62

Yeah, once he is Lv 100 Ill be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:00 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 pm

You laugh now, but we'll see who is laughing when Leviathan reaches his true potential.

You see, that one trainer in every game with the Magikarps has the right idea. You may think he is a fool, but in reality, he is training an army of super Pokemon. The only reason he fails is because he has too many of them to train. If he did it one at a time...Then he would be unstoppable.

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:09 pm

I bet.....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Keep laughing...Magikarp knows Flail now. My victory is getting closer....
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Do you have Platinum? You can catch Wild Magikarp at any level in the Resort Area in Platinum. Yes. Including level 100.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:12 pm

No, I don't. Im training my Magikarp from Lv 10.

Currently, he is at Lv 52. His stats:
HP: 93
Attack: 22
Defense: 66
Sp Attack: 41
Sp Defense: 44
Speed: 99
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Oh, wow. The only even slightly passable stat of that bunch is its speed.

But then, that's your typical Magikarp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Watch yourself, sir. Supreme Overlord Magikarp will crush you when he comes to power...
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:02 pm

I think not.

Unless he's got a big brother named Gyarados.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Getting Gyarados early in the game is the only reason why I would buy him at Mt. Moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:38 am

Well, the one trump card my Magikarp will have is the fact that he'll know four moves:

Splash, Tackle, Flail, and Bounce. Bounce is a flying type attack, so he'll be effective against Bug Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:38 pm

My Mantine learned Bounce the other day for some reason. I was quite surprised.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Well, they are Water/Flying type.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Yea, that dawned on me shortly after. I'm curious as to why Ponyta learns it... Thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:46 pm

I think in Ponyta/Rapidash's case, it's just them jumping high.

With Magikarp, it's just a really large flop. Think of it as Splash, but more effective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 am

Just remembered that there is a Game Freak building in Pearl. I got my certificate for completing the 'Dex. Laughing

Also, trying to find an Arceus for Alyx on GTS has been a pain so far.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Think you could get me one as well? I can't get one on the GTS because I haven't seen him yet.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Limiting the GTS to only being able to trade for 'mons you've seen kinda defeats the purpose of the GTS, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Street, I havent found a single Arceus on GTS yet, and I highly doubt Ill end up finding one.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Turtle wrote:
Limiting the GTS to only being able to trade for 'mons you've seen kinda defeats the purpose of the GTS, doesn't it?

It totally does I must say.

RatchetH22 wrote:
Street, I havent found a single Arceus on GTS yet, and I highly doubt Ill end up finding one.

Ahh, well if you do manage to find one let me know. Or could I borrow yours for a while? I need it for the Dialga/Palkia/Giratina event in the Ruins. I'll definitely send him back your way once I'm done. I wouldn't keep a Pokemon like that from you.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:57 pm

You guys know you probably have a much better chance at Arceus in Serebii's Wi-Fi Chat, right?
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top