Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Speaking of which there are some pretty cool Pokemon this gen that have some of the highest evolutionary levels out there. Gotta get lots of training done now I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:15 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Putting this in Spoilers cuz some people may not want to know:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 pm

dang
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:32 pm

I just posted the unevolved forms here, if anyone would like to see the others, I'm sure you can do some looking around to find out ;]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 pm

google images lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Got them from Bulbapedia lol. Those are just the thumbs, higher res images are available.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:36 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 am

I totally want a few of their fully evolved forms though, but I've got lots of training to do to get them lol. With awesome Pokemon like that though, the wait is always worth it.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 am

oh totally, law of impermanence
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Well, my friend Alyx and I went to GameStop today and we each ended up buying Black (Her) and White (Me). Basically we were both saying that we wouldnt buy it if the other didn't....so we did.

I'll probably start it tonight or something.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Enjoy the game, Ratchet, while I'm stuck doing a ridiculous amount of SAT prep stuff to be done in one day you'll be having fun.....why does KAPLAN have to be so stupid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:54 pm

I did the SATs last year, thankfully.

But yeah, I wasnt planning on buying it so soon, but since Alyx was getting I figured why not. Hopefully I enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 pm

*Is waiting for Pokemon Gray*

And if there's not a third version this time, for whatever reason, I won't be bothering with this generation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:00 pm

The chances of their not being a third version is about the same as me winning the lottery.

It's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:21 pm

lol I guess these SATs are ridiculous, I'm already dreading not taking the ACTs
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 pm

I was a bit hesitant to as to how much I'm gonna enjoy this version, but after completing the main story the other day I really did enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:41 pm

oh did you beat the elite four, street?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Yup, I did. I don't wanna give any plot spoilers on what happens but the story really feels like one of the movies.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 pm

lol idk if that is a good thing or a bad thing, considering that I think that the movies suck, at least now I do
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 pm

I thought it was a good thing really, you'll see, it does get really good plot wise.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:54 pm

k, I'll be expecting something good and if I don't like it I'll come after YOU lol, jk
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

How far are you in the story Vrals?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 pm

just entered the third gym, there will be almost no playing for me for the next 5 weeks, stupid SAT course
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top