Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:27 am

Don't.

Diss.

Vanilluxe.

Y'all better believe it's one of the only monsters worth getting this generation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

Im personally a fan of Gigalith. THAT is a real Pokemon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Heh, aside from the three Event Pokemon, the only two I need to catch now are Tornadus and Landorus. My friend Ryann and I plan on helping each other get Landorus, so that shouldnt be a problem.

I guess Illl start transfering over all of my Pokemon from Pearl tomorrow. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Haxorus is one of my favorites from this gen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Well, I'm now up to 416. I've got a lot of breeding to do if I want to get all of my old ones back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Wow, my friend Ryann has already trained the shiny Porygon Z I gave her to Lv 100. It was Lv 16 only a couple of days ago! Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Just talked to a fisherman who said, "Don't be overwhelmed by my awesome pokemon," or words to that effect. I instantly said aloud "Magikarp Guy!" before it even loaded. Yup. Knew he'd be somewhere.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:44 pm

He's always there. Along with a dude selling you one for $500 bucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Monkey, I am officially the MASTER of the Magikarp guys...My Leviathan made it to Lv 100 about 30 minutes ago. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Oh Gods, RUN!

Haven't found the guy who sells yet.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 pm

To be the master you'd have to have 6 Lv 100 Magikarps.

You find the guy selling him after you beat the game Monkey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm

He'll flail you all with his massive power! Besides Street, the game cant handle multiple Lv 100 Magikarp. It just isnt possible.

And the Magikarp guy is on one of the major bridges, I believe. I dont recall which one though.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Working on it. Beat the First Adventure day before yesterday. Picking it up again today. Magikarp Guy is on Route 13. Still looking for the seller. Must be on the bridge I haven't crossed yet.
Kinda like that there weren't any older generation ones until after you beat the main game, though I wish the new gen wasn't so...uninspired. It's mostly just animals.

Close to getting my first Dragonite. Likely won't even use it since my Haxorus is already well developed and gives me a strong Dragon type. Just want to finally get the thing. You can actually catch them by fishing where I caught my Dratini, but it's only a 1% chance, and only on whirlpools.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 pm

gosh I want to get back into White but I'm waiting until I get the 3DS before I do
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm

I don't think I'll be buying a 3DS, doesn't really seem worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 pm

well I'm in need of a new DS plus I need one with internet otherwise I'll get bored with the game lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Well then that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:27 pm

yup, if my Lite wasn't a little broken and had internet on it I would be fine without the 3DS but since it isn't lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:30 pm

My life is too messed up for buying something new to go fix it. But that's a story for another thread.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:32 pm

I hear ya on that one lol, what it really comes down to is how economically safe you are, but yes definitely for another thread
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Yup, anyways...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 am

Monkey, congrats on nearing your first Dragonite. I still use my Dragonite from back in FireRed from about 6-7 years ago. It's by far one of the best Pokemon in ALL of the generations. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks. Got him last night.
So much easier when you can catch a Dratini that's already in the high 30s. Got one in Platinum and had it up around 30 before I finished with the game

Using an Archeops too. Had a funny thing happen when I was fighting the ghost trainer Elite Four member. I needed a source of Dark damage since my Haxorus was downed (made it learn a Bug move). I sent in Archeops.
Now, Archy has this really annoying ability called Defeatist. If his HP gets below 50%, then his Attack & Special Attack drop dramatically. Fortunately, he's really fast and with really high attack, or I would have ditched him.
Anyhoo, I send him out against that sarcophagus looking one and I use Crunch on it. This activates its ability, Mummy which changes whatever ability the attacking pokemon has into Mummy. Twisted Evil Kept him alive and it served me quite well the rest of that match. Well, until that stupid Chandelure of hers anyway. Tough cookie.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:45 pm

I love when the opponent uses an ability-switching move that takes away your 'mon's own, detrimental ability.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top