Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Post here sometime tomorrow afternoon and I'll get back to you for that Darkrai, Ratchet.
Oh, yeah. And switching back the for Arceus for your Mew. Nearly forgot that. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Of course, Monkey. Looking forward to the trade. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:53 am

got a Tirtouga today, been training him down in Twist Mountain, tons of rock types down there to train him on, already at lvl 32, with the help of a Lucky Egg lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Natu and Xatu are down. That leaves Togetic and Frosslass as my final regular Pokemon. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Nice, I'm working on my Tirtouga before advancing on to the last gym, going to need a nice water type to replace Beartic after I beat the last gym
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:40 pm

I is here now. What's a good time to trade today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm

I could jump on in about 10 minutes if you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Sure. I'll meet you in the middle room then. Smile
Just to iron it out, the trades are
Me--You
Mew for Arceus
Darkrai for a Squirtle
One quick trade and trade back for the Celebi, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:47 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Sure. I'll meet you in the middle room then. Smile
Just to iron it out, the trades are
Me--You
Mew for Arceus
Darkrai for a Squirtle
One quick trade and trade back for the Celebi, right?

Ill have to find my Mew in my boxes first. Not sure where it is. Thinking
As for Celebi, Id have to transfer it from Pearl. Didnt really want to take it away from Pearl, but since it is for a Darkrai I will. Lets make the trade in 20 or 30 minutes. Im not sure how long itll take to find that Mew.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Lol.
A very long time, Ratchet. I have it, remember? You traded it to me for Arceus. We were going to trade them back. Laughing
If you don't want to move Celebi from Pearl, that's okay. I'm in no hurry. If you want to move it at some point in the future, then keep me in mind.
Darkrai was for a Squirtle. I only need it just long enough to breed another one. If you needed Darkrai for a week, then I'd say that's long enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Ha...Don't mind me, I just realized that I traded you the Mew for the Arceus. I can't think when Im sick, it seems.

Let me transfer over Celebi and a few Eevees. Ill be in there in a few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Alright, just as a heads up:

Mew for Arceus
Celebi for Darkrai (One week thing again)
Blastoise for something (If you had a Frosslass...Laughing)
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Alrighty then. I think that's everything. See you back there in a week. Smile

Oh, that's right. I wasn't sure if you wanted it back or not. I still have the Slow King you traded me for the Aron. Let me know if you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:13 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Alrighty then. I think that's everything. See you back there in a week. Smile

Oh, that's right. I wasn't sure if you wanted it back or not. I still have the Slow King you traded me for the Aron. Let me know if you do.

You can keep the Slowking. Smile

By any chance do you have a Dawn Stone? My GTSing for a Froslass has been...terrible thus far. I have the female Snowrunt, but not the stone.

Thanks for the Darkrai though. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Yeah, I do have one, actually. Very Happy= :D
You're welcome to it. Want it now, or should I just send it with Blastoise in a week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:19 pm

If you don't mind, now would be great.

Ill see if I can find you a good Pokemon. Smile
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:21 pm

No problem.
Is there something else you'd like? If not you'll probably getting a Patrat or some such. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:33 pm

And then there were five. Thanks Monkey!

If you come across a Shaymin, you know who to message. Laughing (I have a GTS trade on Pearl asking for one, but I dont see anything coming from that.)

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:49 pm

I'll have Mog keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:53 pm

I put a trade-trade back offer on Serebii. Hopefully someone will accept soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Well that was certainly quick. Its a good thing I transferred my Celebi over, because he just helped me get a Shaymin on my 'Dex!

Four left! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Nice, Ratchet, good luck with the rest Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:08 pm

BAM! 360 Zubats hatched and Daedalus the green Zubat is born! WHOO!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:09 pm

gratz man. just got my Tirtouga to evolve into a Carracosta, ready for some final gym action, once I reach the city lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 24 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Lol thanks. Im either going to go for a shiny Breloom or Nidoking next. Still...it feels good to get another shiny!

And good luck with the final gym. Definitely get some ice attacks ready.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top