Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:16 pm

I would, if I could trade over the GTS lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Almost 60 Zubats hatched. No luck so far. I hope a shiny comes soon, because Im running out of boxes (Im on #23/24)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Almost at 90. Just had a funny thing happen while I was getting an egg. Shortly after the old man gave me the egg, I turned around, moved 5 steps and...

"Heeey Chris! Come here!"

That was an awfully quick breed. Shocked

EDIT: Holy crap triple hatching Zubats. After my first Zubat hatched, I moved one space...Cue second Zubat hatching. I move one space after that...Zubat #3. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:49 pm

geez zubats must really like you lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
geez zubats must really like you lol

Both of those have happened several times now. Lol

Im on about 120 or so. I may stop in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:54 pm

geez, the chances of getting a shiny anything must be very slim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:56 pm

With the Masuda Method on B/W, I believe it is like 1/1366 or something. WAAAY better than the 1/8200(ish) for random encounters.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:57 pm

well enjoy having 1365 regular zubats lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
well enjoy having 1365 regular zubats lol

I hope it doesnt get to that point. To be honest, Ill probably cave in and do something else before then.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:01 pm

I don't blame you, I don't even like zubat myself lol

I've been reading up on the pokemon at Bulbapedia and I personally am going to try for a Feebas to get a Milotic, it seems to be much easier in this Gen than it was back in the Hoenn region, not a fan of maxing out beauty condition!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:23 pm

I love Zubats...plus, they look pretty sharp when they are green! I love you

And Feebas is so much easier to catch on B/W. When I reel in 4 in a row, you know things have gotten a bit more common. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm

yeah, I remember back in Sapphire how it was pretty common and then in emerald is was rare, kind of annoyed me lol, one pokemon that I do not think is cool/tough looking that I actually want in my party lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I believe you can catch a Milotic in the wild on B/W. That alone is crazy. Laughing

Forgot to mention I finally hatched a Modest Eevee earlier. Ill transfer it over some point soon.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:31 pm

yeah but I hear that it appears rarely in B/W
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:37 pm

5% chance of it happening if fishing at a shaking spot. My friend Ryann found hers that way, actually.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:52 pm

k so if I were to fish 100 times I would find 5 Milotics, sort of like those odds, I'll give that way a go, will be better for me atm because I can't trade pokemon on the GTS yet lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Lol. I wish you better luck than I had. Couldnt find one to save my life (At least Politoed and Kingdra were easy).

No shiny Zubat, yet.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:58 pm

kingdra is nice but I want a milotic! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
kingdra is nice but I want a milotic! lol

Lol, Im just saying I was glad that I was able to hook a Kingdra really quickly. Good luck with the fishing though!

Once I get to 150 Zubats, Ill stop for tonight. Too many blue ones... No
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Hey Ratch, sorry about not being online, I went to the studio (I'm a DJ) to do some touch ups to my song.

I'll be online for a bit if you're here, and wanting the togetic Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:24 pm

My friend/future roommate is here at the moment, but Ill be able to jump online quickly for a few. Just send me a message on here and I'll trade quickly.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:56 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
My friend/future roommate is here at the moment, but Ill be able to jump online quickly for a few. Just send me a message on here and I'll trade quickly.
I could go online right now, i might have lost your Friend code though, had to re-configurate my Wifi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:21 pm

My FC is 0647 5364 7334.

I guess we'll have to trade tomorrow. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 23 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:38 pm

oh this brings back memories, playing "be on the same time as a person" in almost every MMO I have ever played lol
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top