Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 am

The first things I buy are:

1. Ninja
2. SoH
3. Concussion Nades

Next is:

4. Ghost
5. Dual Mags for Assault Rifles
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 pm

I see hearts kirakira is back on the PSN. Saw you playing MW2 earlier.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:09 pm

eattheword wrote:
Oh, you were talking about optics!

*** shuffles awkwardly to one side ***

Lol. So what are you gonna do with those 150 pictuers you took outside Liam's house?
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Make a shrine obviously.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:00 pm

check my file share Cool
top row middle and top row right
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:14 pm

eattheword wrote:
I see hearts kirakira is back on the PSN. Saw you playing MW2 earlier.

Yeah! My ban is up. LOL.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Will you behave now? COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 1931472354
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 pm

eattheword wrote:
not sure i can be bothered to prestige with this game as it takes so long to get some of the pro perks. I *think* I will just sit it out on level 50 until R3 comes along.

Im with you on this one.
I really dont see the point to it.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Will you behave now? COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 1931472354
Probability...low. (*^_^*)
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:40 pm

I dunno why but I hate the ACOGs in this game when I loved them in MW2. I find the glass much harder to see out of, and it appears to darken the area you're trying to look at making spotting enemies more difficult. Anyone else think that?
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:18 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I dunno why but I hate the ACOGs in this game when I loved them in MW2. I find the glass much harder to see out of, and it appears to darken the area you're trying to look at making spotting enemies more difficult. Anyone else think that?

imo all iron sights are good in this game making any doted sight a waste of time you could have a better attachment
than a dotted sight dual mags or extended mags are my go to attachments.
or suppressor on my ghost class
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:33 am

Except ACOG really does seem to make the M16's hit registration work better. Apart from that it does feel like you're looking through greasy glass with it on.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:45 am

TBH I have not tried the ACOG since MW2, and even then I only used it on the Barrett for the weapon challenges. Can't remember what it unlocked - but I wanted it. I used it briefly on the ACR but the RDS was always better.

I agree with Wadey to an extent - the iron sights are fine so I don't tend to use optical attachments. Suppressor is usually my go to attachment - it reduces recoil and keeps me off maps. Secondary is always a LAW/Strella to take care of those pesky spy planes.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 am

I think it unlocked the thermal sight in MW2, didn't it?

I generally use the iron sights + suppressor or dual mags on all my classes. It's just that the M16 and ACOG are a match made in heaven, especially if you're getting hit registration problems with the M16.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:07 am

Kil: I'm pretty sure there has been research done into this and that research has found that suppressors actually DON'T reduce recoil, just muzzle flash. The absence of that flash makes us feel as though there is less recoil and/or we are better able to make minute adjustments better & quicker, as a result. The tests COULD be wrong...it's just what I've read & heard.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 am

Either way, UMP in MW2 without suppressor = huge bullet spread, UMP with suppressor = precision sniping tool.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 am

I've probably played about 10 hours of the MP of this at my friend's house on the 360. And I have been debating to buy it for quite a while. But the truth is that I really don't enjoy much at all besides the Wager Matches. I could possibly buy the game only for those, and a campaign which I hear has a great story to it. But I want your guys' opinions. Will the Wager Matches get boring quickly (because I already am of regular gametypes), or would the package between them, a cool campaign, and chilling with friends be worth the purchase?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 am

Do you like all the wager modes?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 am

Wait till its cheap or buy a traded in version
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:06 am

I'm addicted to one in the chamber. I seem to be okay at that.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:11 am

More about patience, and everyone is that much more careful on it that they don't shoot you the second they see you cause they don't wanna waste the shot. And if your lucky you may see two players performing a knife fight a la westside story.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 am

With ballet skillz?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 am

Some do, I like to think that I did at least.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:39 am

eattheword wrote:
I'm addicted to one in the chamber. I seem to be okay at that.
I played a few and did like it. Felt very FoM conversion to me and that is a mode I PRAY Insom brings back somehow.
My only complaint with 1 in, is how quickly the matches go. I felt like I waited 5 minutes for a lobby to fill and stay filled, only to play a 1 minute match.
Then I had to repeat the process again to play another 1 minute match.

But it is super fun yeah.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 am

My least favorite is Gun Game.
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top