Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:57 pm

RAWEL RAWEL... ok I guess its fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Seeing as how I will most likely not be picking this game up again for a LONG time (if ever) I'll pass on the free DLC, I basically have all of it already anyway
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 pm

I miss you, Uncharted 2. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:21 pm

So do I, U3 is SO different from it that I kind of wish they reset it to make it a carbon copy of U2
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 pm

I know, I still like UC3 but ... Why did they put so many things.. Nobody ever wanted in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Yeah, I wanted some ability to choose what I spawned with but they did some things that I just didn't want, like you are given like 5+ things to choose from in slot 1 but only 3-4 real ones in slot 2? Kind of lame to me. And also the M9 used to be a GREAT weapon but then they did something that really has limited it at times, idk if they made some guns but whatever, at least the Kal-7 usage has been diminished, a bit. I've found that the gun that people use the most is the effing G-MAL and I freaking such with it, at least in U2 there was more balance to it so that if you were good with the AK-47 or M4 you weren't punished by the fact that you weren't good with the FAL, and vice versa, unlike in U3 where everyone seems to use one weapon if you don't use that weapon or aren't good with it you're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 am

Hey guys!
Does anyone still play this game anymore?

My PS3 slim decided to break down, just as a was finding myself getting back into gaming.... Sad
Did basically whatever I could do; cleaned the fans, opened up the sucker and adjusted the 2 white "screws", restored the ps3 to default....all that time, all those new screwdrivers..all for nothing, haha.

Anyway, I'm here with a new "slimmy" and ready to get back into games again.
It would be pretty darn sweet to play with my old wingmen (and new too!)

Let me know if you're interested in playing sometime Smile

Now I'm off to Playstation Store to re-buy everything....yaaay. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 am

Uncharted 2 or Uncharted 3? I'd be up for some games of U3, particularly 3 Team Deathmatch in the tournaments. As for U2, I don't know how I would do in that........
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:11 am

I still don't have a new copy.. Yet, but I will buy it again soon, then I'm up for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:17 am

Oh yeah, I just remembered that I left my copy of U2 at home so........guess U3 is what it will have to be, at least for now
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:04 am

U3 works too, I'd even play Pong with you guys if that's all we had, haha.

Sent my new PS3 back as I finally managed to fix my old one.... opening up my PS3 and tearing it apart and putting it back together again....I've been to hell and back, haha.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 am

Sounds like tons of fun, Reo. Hopefully I don't have to go through what you have EVER
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 am

I went through that.. with the same strategy, now I'm left with a hallow shell of the phat ps3...

Had to buy a new one... it was mui 'orrible.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:19 am

This sucks, I just bought a new copy of uncharted and it still doesn't work.
I can get into a match fine and all that but after it freezes, pisses me off..

Had a 16-4 game with a tripled and a BBQ. This game is still so much fun... but a little more quiet than I remember.

And here is the weird part, I aim a lot better than I used to. Uncharted 3 helped me extremely with that.
I can finally laugh and scaff at the people that waste a clip into me and don't kill me, then I blast them in the face. :d
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 am

well, idk if this is still the case, but the lag issues could be a reason why we put 1/2-full clips into people, I know it definitely used to happen
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Damn, got a Rage then I was blasted by like 4 guys, I havent felt that rush in a long time!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Good stuff, Jolli!

If you ever feel like playing with me, let me know and I'll join you.
I've been getting back into U2 aswell and it's just as fun as it used to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Will do. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Is the U2 community getting larger? Or should I say, how large is it?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Its still the same size I think, a lot of people still play it. about 13.780 daily players.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Damn that is a lot. Idk why but I feel as if U2 gameplay with all of the customization options in U3 would make the perfect Uncharted game but that probably won't be happening anytime soon lol
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 pm

I believe Uncharted 3 became too complicated for me, with all loadout options and unlockables/purchable "perks"/"boosters".

I'm glad people are enjoying it for what it is and I'm ever happier that the Uncharted 2 community is still very much alive.
As I've said, I'm back into it and I still love it.

Still the some lag here and there and the casual bad stuff. But it's my type of game and I love it for what it is. Smile

The only thing I miss is more maps, haha.
I would love to play Uncharted 2 on some of Uncharted 3's maps.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 pm

I hear ya there, I do agree with you on some of those loadout options. The level up system for perks is a little confusing and they've added all kinds of pointless stuff that is really not needed, like two extra grenades as a kickback, the hell? I used that when I was sick of the RPG and didn't which one to use lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Good games Reo! We Totally dominated everyone! ... until the last few games Razz 4AM is really sucky for us Scandinavians.

Regarding Uncharted 3, I think I'm done with it. I'll see what 1.15 is gonna bring to the table but it there aren't any major fixes, I'll be shelving it, permanently.

I'll just be focusing on UC2 and FOC.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 42 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:09 pm

to be honest I'm probably not going to get back into Uncharted for AWHILE. They have re-released enough games and I still want to finish a bunch of other single players so my time will be put into those
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top