Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Yeah, same here.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:34 pm

And to make matters worse, its been a month since I've played on the PS3, hope most of my nation buddies kept me as well as my MAG clan lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 pm

What is going on with this community.
I played a few games, maybe about 7. And in 2 of them I got 6 hate mails.. Called hacker about 6 times and been told to go f*** my self.
People in this game are effing irritating, self entitled pieces of shit.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 am

jolli-timer wrote:
I played a few games, maybe about 7. And in 2 of them I got 6 hate mails.. Called hacker about 6 times and been told to go f*** my self.

More likely that lag made you a complete bullet-sponge which annoyed the hell out of everyone who tried to shoot you. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 am

jolli-timer wrote:

How's that any different from other times?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:45 am

Jolli, we've all gotten hate mail, we're just that good lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 am

Leo_337 wrote:
jolli-timer wrote:

More likely that lag made you a complete bullet-sponge which annoyed the hell out of everyone who tried to shoot you. Thinking
No, not really, I got those messages when I defeted a party of 4 with a shotgun, RPG and the fal.
The other one was because I killed a guy 5 times in quick succession.

@Liam: They have been bad yes but this is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 pm

I just usually ignore them, tbh.
A good rule is - no title in the message, insta-delete.

But yeah, the majority of the player pool are....morons, frankly.

I've sent a few "good games" to a few guys who instantly challenged me to a 1v1 and called me out, usually with a vocabulary of a person who seems to eat nothing but vomits and poo.

"Learn how to to take a compliment..."

Getting on a mic nowadays is pretty much pointless. As soon as people see my mic icon they begin the trashtalking or starts to speak a foreign language.
And they'll kepp talking to me although I politely explain that I don't understand a word they're saying.

It's nice to play this with friends, but I'm going solo...I'm better off playing Zelda: OoT.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 pm

That brings back the memories lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 pm

True that Reo, like those brazilians we played against... juan on Juan motherfjukre...
Like.. seriously ? Get out of here!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 am

Played against the WORST laggers ever today....
Got my revenge though....oh I sure did get my sweet revenge Twisted Evil

BOMBS AWAY!! cheers

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 am

Dude.. You kidding me.. :O

That was freaking epic! Awesome nade throws.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks, haha.

I don't encourage others to spawn-kill like that, but these guys kept glicthing and lag-switching and laughing about it so I just had to resort to that to teach them a lesson. Laughing

It's funny how I STILL, after countless of hours put into this game still find new strategies and things I had no thought of whatsoever (new ways to bank nades, setting up traps etc.)

This game feels new all of a sudden! cheers
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:25 am

I absolutely love Banking nades, and its much easier then I remember.
Its like I know their trajectory... weird.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:18 pm

to be honest I'm surprised that the amount of banking grenades has gone down in U3, I thought that with the throwback system and increased timer on grenades that it would have been more prolific, but then again most of the people who were actually good at that/used it in U2 probably got sick of U3 pretty quickly
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:57 am

Me and Raist have been partying up on this game the last few nights and it's still great fun though I'm terribly rusty Embarassed .

I still consider this my favourite game Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:48 am

Same here.
Still neatly sits on top of my favorites list.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:36 pm

For all of its problems it still was a GREAT game, beats the crap out of every other multiplayer game in my opinion except for MAG. The Classic mode in U3 was not what I wanted it to be, I was hoping for something similar to this, only let us use the boosters that are equivalent to ones from this, only put G-MALs and M9s around the maps long gun wise and a few other things, really a HUGE disappointment for me. Maybe I'll get my copy of this when I go home for Thanksgiving break but not sure.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Uncharted 2: one of the top 5 single player campaigns of all time for me.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Same here, nothing compares to it in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:19 am

I'm enjoying AC3 at the moment, sort of knocks U2 out of my top 5 for all time BUT if we are talking the year it was released, U2 is like top 3 for me.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:01 am

The 96 metacritic is pretty astounding too.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:01 am

So, after finding myself with more time to kill since I'm cursed with some sort of cold....I'm back at my PS3 and gaming in general, haha.

I am aware of this being a longshot, but if anyone would like to party up in this title (or even Uncharted 3) later today/tonight, please reply here asap.

I would love to catch up with you old-school guys and even meet you new guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 pm

I have my copy of this game at home, left my U3 copy in the dorms. However, I have no idea how much I going to suck since I'm used to just running over the ammo to pick it up
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 43 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 pm

No need to worry about stuff like that, I just want to have some fun games with you guys. Smile

I'll be on tomorrow night quite alot, I think. Think you can make it, Vrals? Thinking
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top