Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation
Fawlty__Towers

Nation Reputation : 6

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 am

Nice quote wolfy!! I'm gonna miss you bud we had some hilarious conversation tonight. Very Happy= :D

We'll definitely get some more games in before you head off to school though!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:59 am

Wolf, if I refuse to play Uncharted 2 with you, will I suffer from insects in my PS3 as well?
And does that mean I will be able to play "A bugs life"?
Or, if it's spiders - "Spiderman" ?

I mean, the possibilities are endless with insects so I might have to give this one a serious thought. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 am

Reo , this is seriously dirty man . This is your 5th account now right ? . Think about the noobs !!!!!!! Wink .

Good games Wolfcub , Charlitos and Fawlty ! . Is there an award for most games with Wolf before he leaves Smile .

That plunder was strange , everyone went negative except for me and I went 35-8 , I even helped in 1 capture majorly . We won though Smile .
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 am

Haha, the noobs are mine!! Twisted Evil

No, but seriously, if I see someone with like 0 kills on the other team, I usually find him and let him punch me 2 times. God, I'm even more sick than I thought Laughing

Mitch, whatever you are doing, share the secret!
Your KD just keeps on rising and you keep on getting better and better.

Raist: It was grand (yeah, I'll use that word since we're talking about the ESRaistlin) playing with you again.
Aqua is Explative hilarious, laughed so hard in a couple of those games.

Best moments:

1. Comeback against the trashtalking Greeks. Seriously, how did we pull that off? Shocked
2. RPG into the wall of the building at Highrise. Special surprise for the glitcher inside!
3. 9-9-9. My coolest score ever. EVER.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:40 am

Well I still want a RAGE , 450 streaks and 30 furies ........nothing .

Good to see you finally got to game it with Raist again Reo !! . I may be able to join in some other time .

I still don't know what is with my 1 on 1's , I simply am too chicken to face high levels in my current state with 1 vs 1's .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:52 am

Reo my friend you far enough north that I can conveniently set my wolves onto you. They have a better chance up there in the cold than the bugs, who would travel at like, the speed of slow??

This also goes for Raist and Silver and anyone else in Canada or northern parts. Not England though, wolves don't like your coarse sand on the beaches. I'll send crabs for you Twisted Evil (the crabs that live in rocks. You sicko!!!)

Mitch mate the award can be the wolfcub paw of approval Paw :paw: haha. I cant believe the nation has one of these?!? well I claim it as my own from now on!! "In the name of the Earth!!"
Marvin the martian waddles over "No. I'm claiming it in the name of mars. Mhmm. Isn't that lovely. mmm."
THEN I BITE OFF HIS FACE!!!!!

Sorry sorry I digress...
Reo how'd you get to shambala?!? Do you have a hot chick sidekick(mitch)??
Or a dirty old man(fawlty)?!?
Or a russian hardass(definitely prizma HA!)?!?

Orrr how bout a dog sidekick!! :dog:
Or a dancing chicken... Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 831621
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 am

I think Raist is avoiding your wrath Wolf , you send him invites but he waits until you go offline before he ventures into the lobby .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:15 am

Na he's been busy. Don't worry, I'll get him!! Or my wolves will Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:17 am

Run Raist !!! , run for your life !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 am

Good games last night, everyone. Sorry I wasn't having a whole lot of fun in the games we were playing before we got into the Customs, it was just rediculously laggy. Like, in the 19 full days of online competetive play that I have wasted my life doing the past year, it has never been that bad. Ever. But I was still finding good laughs and interesting conversations because of our party of awesomeness Cool

Although I didn't get to hear Wolfcub's voice for some reason, which made me very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:33 pm

Yes I couldn't hear you either charlie. Wats the go i wonder?!?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:37 pm

I couldn't hear Wolf or Fawlty last night, I turned the U2 music off as well as my iPod music off and I still had the hardest time ever hearing them, it sure is something, maybe they'll fix that in U3 lol
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Ohhhh, custom games! Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 923363

A short notice perhaps, but I was thinking about getting a customs only thing happen either tomorrow or some time during the weekend, if enough people are interested that is.

We could do some of the following:

-Melee only deathmatch/plunder

- Mike Myers (One person is Mike (Villains team), the rest are innocent cheerleaders (Girls of Heroes team) whom CANNOT harm Mike in any way. Mike may only use melee and SA, the cheerleaders cant use any boosters at all. When there is 1 cheerleader left, she may use melee too in a 1 vs 1.

- Simon Says (self-explanatory) Do as Simon says or you're dead affraid

If anyone has more ideas, please go on and share them.
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:38 pm

I'll be busy during the morning through early afternoon on both Saturday and Sunday. Even so, when I am free, I'll try to party up for some Customs, if I see you fellas online.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Good playin with ya Reo. Was great getting in with Aqua as well. Sorry for playin glike trash. I've been pretty sick so its hard to focus. that and I havent played U2 in awhile so my skillz are starting to go away.

Wolf, dude, we'll have to hook up before you go. I was just going back on when I saw you go offline. I was like ffffuuuuuuu!!!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Reo, I'm always down to do some crazy shit like that.

Maybe we could also do sniper blindfire only matches, with quick scopes, of course.

Ring-around-the-rosy.

We all run around in a circle, singing the song on our mics. After (we all fall down) we all try to kill eachother, and the last man standing wins.

That's all that I got Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm up for some games anytime I'm on .
Back to top Go down
Madformelons
Second Nation
Madformelons

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:38 am

I'll be there.
Been really busy the last week with work and personal stuff but will be back online later today. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:11 am

I'm down for whatever you guys want to do tomorrow. Sorry I turned you down today Wolfcub, I'm just really tired right now.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 am

its cool man. I woulda done the same thing. ill catch ya another time..
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 am

I'm very very very very sorry I had to leave mid match Wolf , got kicked off as it was getting late with sport tomorrow and stupid maths homework I don't even understand .I shouldn't left after that King of the Hill , being playing like crap lately too .

I was thinking we should do a leaving U2 party for wolf , I know Silver and Raist need the treatment so we could get some large party going with customs in the afternoon . Any other ideas ???? .
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 am

Can you resend your cinema file please, Mitch? When I went to download it disappeared. Neutral

I may be making an appearance tonight, depends if Label's Rfom thing kicks off or not. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:29 am

Okay can do Leo Smile .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:22 am

Just make sure we get something in before about 6pm sat. Which is about 12am sat for most of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:40 pm

Just a heads up, it's 3x cash this weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top