Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
This treasure drop thing is ridiulous. I've probably played about 30 hours of TO and I still don't have that yeti mask.. I have treasure hunter in gold. How is that even possible! HOW!

Me too, then I legacied, and gained 7 levels.
Does the money increase with the last to legacies ? It defiantly took me longer to get to level 75 on this one.

Thinking

Treasure hunter increases treasure drops, but you get a LOT of commons. With that said, the other night I did unlock 3 new specialty weapons, so I can't really complain.

Legacies 1-3 require the same amount to get to Lv 75, but legacy 4 and 5 have drastic boosts. For instance, look at me. I'm currently Lv 38, but if the experience per level hadn't been changed, I'd be in the 60's.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:48 pm

*SLAPS* Shut you're whore mouth, Unlocker!

Ahh, ok. But damn... I am not looking forward to the 5th legacy.. or getting up all the way to 100.. hope its easier than from 60 to 80 in UC2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm

ILL UNLOCK WHAT I WANT! ;_;

Yeah, Im not looking forward to it either. Ill probably end up doing it, though, considering U3 is my main online game right now.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:33 pm

YOU'LL UNLOCK NOTHING *throws out window*

Yeah, me too. I wont like it. But I can never get over the fact that I never got to level 70 or 80 in UC2... I wanted those skins.. Damn it. Cry :cry2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 am

Found a treasure last night that unlocked random glasses for my custom hero/villain. Guess I won't be using that item. Laughing

Made it to Lv 40 last night...continuing that onward push to 49 so I can get my Army of Three. ;_; It was good getting my 3K Objective points trophy, though.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:44 am

Was it those stupid glasses for Chloe ? when I got the treasure for those I was so exited like;
"Aww yeah Francis drake!... Wait, gold cross ... unlocked Skinny glasses for Chloe... "
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:01 pm

No, round glasses for hero. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Anyone looking to party up tonight?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 pm

I can go on now. What were you thinking ?
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Im going to go make some dinner, so i'll be on in around an hour. Maybe just some TDM. I dont really have a preference.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Sorry sauce, I thought I was up for it.. but.. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 pm

I may be on tonight. Undecided if Ill play this or Deus Ex.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Apparently this game has updates that I haven't downloaded yet.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Great games tonight! I don't think we lost a single Team Objective match, and we got a crushing arena win! Smile
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 pm

:C
Ugh, now I regret not being there Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Great games to those on earlier. First we absolutely dominated Team Objective, and then a couple of us later on managed to beat Airport on Crushing.

Not a bad night of hunting!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Note to self. Never, ever use a wireless connection for Uncharted 3..
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 pm

So we are all starting to move back into Uncharted 3? It'll be about 3 weeks before I get back on (moving into College tomorrow and won't have a PS3 until I buy one). I've decided to just forget about playing without power weapons, so much stuff happens that its impossible for me to go positive without them, especially with all of these blasted randoms on my team and people who use riot shields.........
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 am

WHOOOOOO! finally got the trophy for beating Coop Arena on crushing without losing a life. Now I can legacy with no regrets. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:47 am

Wow you are awesome, tekkenz, I doubt I will EVER get that trophy
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 pm

It's actually very doable with the right medal kickbacks. I was using Army of Three while the other two were using Clusterbomb and Medic. That combination is great when things start to heat up. On another note, the Curator medal on Crushing seems impossible. Neutral
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Damn, I never want to go through that...

but what is the curator ?
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:49 pm

In the Monastery level you can't let the statue at the end to be damaged at all.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Yeah.. No. That is not possible. With those robot AI Aim bots.

No. this is even worse than the protectorate trophy on UC2.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:08 pm

that does sound like a great combo, tekkenz. now as for that stupid curator medal, that seems like I will father all of my kids 100 years before I will beat that.............
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top