Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:28 am

Thinking Didn't that happen with Sully in the second one? Basically just dropped off the face of the earth?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 am

scratch What happened to him again in the second one? I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 am

Nothing just went all "Yeah f*** this I'm too old, see ya kid."
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Lod wrote:
Nothing just went all "Yeah f*** this I'm too old, see ya kid."

Pretty much this. He just disappears after the 5th chapter. ._.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:23 pm

He was in the epilogue. Left with Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 pm

he was there in Borneo and then HE JUST FREAKING DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!!!!!

then he reappeared for like 5 secs before the credits before running after Chloe
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Well, he was half the focus of this game. The other half was Drake. No room for anyone else in the short amount of time this story lasts.

Not much more to be done with Elena. The implication is that she and Drake were either married or engaged, and are going back to being so at the end. That and driving a jeep seem to be the limits of her role. Hate to say it, but the most likely appearance for her in a future game is to be killed, either by the next game's antagonist, or off screen before it starts.

Alternatively, the next game could have Drake as a side character, focusing on either a new main character, or moving someone else to the forefront. Chloe would be a good choice, I think. Still unattached, still has the adventurous spirit. Charlie would be a good sub character to keep around for her.

It would be nice if the next one didn't wait until the last two chapters to pull out its more interesting enemies. Chest high walls gets old after a while, so as annoying as those teleporting enemies were, it was good to have something to break the monotony. I really liked the things from the last game. They were tough and forced you to keep moving instead of hiding behind cover without resorting to teleportation and invisinades.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Hot damn, an Uncharted game... Where you play as Chloe, Sign me up.

But they seriously have to finish drakes story first, what is his name ? what happened to his parents ? is he a Descendant to Francis drake ? How is he not in Jail for Manslaughter.

All these things are a must to answer before they advance to another game, Imo.

But I'm pretty sure they will sell the rights or give bend studios full reign on handhelds, seeing as they authorized that card game.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

They can't answer all the questions. The character has to maintain some mystery.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:11 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
He was in the epilogue. Left with Chloe.

Oh yeah... Dirty auld bugger... Hurr.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:04 pm

they sort of answered the "what happened to his parents" question. Marlowe mentioned in Yemen that one of them died, the other couldn't handle raising him anymore, and he was turned over to the state. Personally, I think that there is plenty of room for Elena to be in the story again. This game is basically the Mummy and Indiana Jones combined so why don't they throw in the old "girl is abducted by the antagonist and the protagonist has to race against time to save them" spheel? would work for me
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 am

UNCHARTED!
Who's up for a little Uncharted tonight ?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:46 am

I would be if my PS3 could connect to the internet
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 am

New Video if anybody is intrested Razz
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 am

Well that patch was a steaming pile of nothing.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:07 am

I don't know if I want to go back to this game, it was fun but everybody is a complete bullet sponge compared to every other game I've played online as of late, not to mention my aim is shit at the present time in 3rd person shooters..........
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 am

jolli wrote:
Well that patch was a steaming pile of nothing.. Neutral

They have another "HUUUUGE" thing for us tomorrow too! (Free 2 play) Neutral

This game is getting worse by the day, imo.
They aren't fixing ANY technical flaw within the game, just adding more cr@p to it.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Wow, that was huge... Neutral And what a surprise.. Neutral

I mean, atleast they gave us new colours, only 12 months in to the games life cycle. Whooo! Progress!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:27 pm

A recent game from myself, trying to get some more activity going in here. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:50 pm

I need to get back into this game, played it once a few weeks back and my goodness, my aim was HORRIBLE, everybody seemed to be complete bullet sponges, and of course the usual U3 shenanigans, was not fun for me AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:45 pm

I am kinda puzzled here.
On one hand I rage really hard at this game, the cheap stuff combined with the lag will get to me. At that point I'm not enjoying myself so I just go back to playing Red Dead Redemption or Dead Space.

On the other hand...when I have games that are going well and I can focus on just having fun, I really like this game.

I don't care if I get triple unluckies, I just want to play games without laggers that use either WE gold with Kal-7 or M9 with RoF.

That's pretty much why I prefer Classic mode.

Played a few with tekkenz today and that reminded me how much I miss playing with you guys.
Vrals, if you wanna team up sometime, just message me and I'll get on if I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Will do man, I'm a little busy with CoD at the moment but school is over for me at the end of April and then I can spend relatively more time gaming, until I most likely will go back for summer courses but that shouldn't take more than 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top