Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Then use that army of children to carry on your legacy... Trying to get the curator medal in UC3..

"But papa! I want to go outside"
"No.. You will stay here.. Inside, trying to get the Trophy! as god is my witness I will get it."
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Now that would be a GREAT idea if I wasn't convinced that all of my children will be girls.......
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Pick one.. then train her.

Nah. I don't know... your wife ? use sex on her.. it must work like it works on men. Yes Deny her, her only pleasure.. AHAHAHAHAHAH Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Sorry, did I forget to mention that I'm 18 and currently single? Lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Laughing I feel like an overbaring mom..

Me: "Do I hear wedding bells !?"
You: " .... No. "

Last edited by jolli-timer on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Damn straight lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Stage 2 of the DLC is out.

I dont want to buy anything there... I actually want to earn something thank you very much Naughtydog..
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

ND=do anything to make as large of a profit as possible.........
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Sadly... its true. For what ? .. funding for Last of us or Jak 5... Nah.

Last edited by jolli-timer on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 pm

For doing what companies like them are only out for at this day and age, $$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:34 am

Vrals597 wrote:
ND=do anything to make as large of a profit as possible.........
why? for releasing a ton of new content and giving you the option to either unlock it through playing or if you dont want to do that paying money to get it?

ill never complain about having to pay for stuff in games as long as what I pay for is either purely cosmetic, or I can also unlock without paying for it.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 am

I feel that the worth of the items diminish when they put items that were once only unlockable out on the store. I know people who have put a lot of time into trying to get specific treasures. It's a huge slap in the face to those specific people. It bugs me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:21 am

Yeah, that was my thought too. I'm totally fine with the all of those unobtainable Items being up for sale (comic-con/cinema experience all that stuff) But not things you actually can unlock, just because someone doesn't want to spend time in the game.

What severely pissed me off is that they put the unlockable weapons for sale... Come on, it is not hard to just play a little three death match or plunder to get those treasures. Now everyone probably knows what the best weapon is and will buy it. And the game will be filled with people using the same exact gun.

I'm trying to figure out what ND is trying to accomplish with this.

I can guarantee that in one of those week DLC drops they will start selling the Skeleton skins. Probably just so they don't have to focus on the Treasure drop problems.

I hope they don't though.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 am

what is the difference between the old items that you had to play to unlock, and the new items that you can play to unlock? how does 1 make it right and the other wrong? it wouldnt make any sense to add a bunch of new items that you can buy but not let the old items be buyable as well.

if everyone is using the same gun then thats a problem with balance, not a problem with being able to buy things.

Quote :
I'm trying to figure out what ND is trying to accomplish with this.
ND says they plan on continuing support for this game for a long time. My guess is that they decided that there won't be an uncharted 4 any time soon. but they do want to continue to support uncharted 3 MP. and there is only so much you can support a game when you dont have any way to generate revenue. you can't create something out of nothing. they need a way to pay for the updates, to pay for the work being done to continue to support it, so they added a F2P model to uncharted 3. something that would not effect people who want to continue to play for free like they always have, but would generate a revenue stream from those willing to pay. in order to help sustain the support they want to give it.

In short ND wants to continue to support uncharted 3, but cant on their own, and this is their way of getting support to ensure that they can continue to support it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 am

Made it to Lv 51 for legacy 4 last night. The amount of XP it takes to get there...too damn high. Already over 3 million. ;_;
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:29 am

I'm still a level 17 on third legacy, I can stand loosing all my boosters and weapons.. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 am

Oh believe me, youll hate it even more on fourth legacy. Army of Three is at Lv 49...It takes well over 2 million points to unlock it again. In other words, picture going to the end of your current legacy, and you still wouldnt have enough experience yet.

I literally fist pumped when I unlocked it again. xD
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 am

Jesus.. JESUS. I'm starting to think that the Climb to 100 isn't worth it..

Well.. that skull does look awesome.. Thinking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 am

The climb to 100 is for legacy 5, right? If so, I dont think Ill be finishing that climb. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 am

I think so, might also be after Legacy 5. So its to level 75 then legacy, then all the way to 100..
I think.

I sincerely hope it isn't like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 am

I suppose Ill find out soon. My online gaming time will take an absolute nose dive from here on out, so I probably wont be playing U3 for a while.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 am

Cant really tell from this, but it gives you the general idea.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rank 75 legacy 5 requires $12,500,000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 am

That means Legacy 5 has the rank 100. Good God.

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 am

Laughing

Oh well. Shrug
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 am

I wish I could attempt to level up );
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top