Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:24 am

And make you die quicker adding more injuries.
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:20 pm

I'm a little peeved at this game right now. So, I'm romancing Alistar. I was friending up the Z guy as well. Now Z negative points me every time I talk to him. WTH?! Stupid game.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 am

Z... the elf dude? He's as horney as I am just shag him (Apparantly he's easy)
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 am

If you lead someone far along in a relationship, and then begin romancing someone else, then you have to 'break it off' with the first person if you wanna take it very far. They don't take kindly to that. Causes a big approval drop, though you can eventually win them back up with the right conversation options and gifts. Just don't take it in a romantic direction if you want to continue on with another person.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:21 am

Reminds gotta play through my Dwarf story so I can recreate Legolas and Gimli fanfic and show Lisa "LOOK WHAT ORLANDO BLOOM IS DOING!"
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:32 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:06 am

Shrug Why you people still surprised by what I do?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 am

Shrug
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm

New Dragon Age DLC
Golems of Amgarrak

I don't personally plan to buy this any time soon, but any who are interested should have a look.

For anyone looking for a good way to get the Heavy Hitter trophy for dealing 250 damage in one hit, I can tell you that a mage using Mana Clash on a high level Darkspawn mage (Hurlock/Genlock Emissary) will get it easily.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:14 am

Not much to it is there?
Ah sure I'll probably still get it.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:21 am

Full review for this game is finally up in my game review thread, along reviews for Stone Soldier and Warden's Keep DLCs.

Review.

Having finally gotten to complete the game, I can't wait to see how much carry over there is from the first game into the upcoming second.
Excited
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 am

nice review mate i will have to get back into it again
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 am

had a funny moment today at haven
sten cracked it at me and tryed to over through me but i beat the piss out of him
he won't try that again
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 am

Lol I like that part kind of a "Know your role b!t_h" moment.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Final DLC for Dragon Age: Origins announced! Witch Hunt.
Set for September 7th, NA. Not sure about EU.
Gonna get this one. Settle up with Morrigan one way or another.

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/dragon-age-witch-hunt/2422

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Witch_Hunt
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:12 am

So its two more DLC's I have to get after Leiliana's Song?

This would be good cause my Warrior was in a relationship with her.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 am

i have red the back of the DA Manuel on page 47
online play

can you play with other people can some one check this as well
and is if it's true would be sweet if it is true Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 am

i keep maxing out my inventory i know you can get a back pack to make i carry more
but for the life of me have not seen one .is it in a store and have i just missed it in the shop
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:32 am

There are I think two or three and tends to be under the crafting section of the shops. Can't remember where I got mine.

Check This Link
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:38 am

Lesus wrote:
There are I think two or three and tends to be under the crafting section of the shops. Can't remember where I got mine.

Check This Link

cool thanks i am sick of having to ditch stuff to make when i could sell them
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:29 am

died a couple time when did not need to lately
i just can not walk past stuff and not touch it .i hit that bloody gong that brings the dragon down
to fight you .
i new/felt it would bring me undone but could not walk past it and not whack it and dead
idiot facepalm2
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:03 am

Heh heh. Yeah, the old High Dragon is a tough fight if you're not ready for it. Let me know when you think you are, and if it gives you trouble, I'll share some strategy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 am

ok been back at this lately and have another Q

i have killed the Brood mother and left ozamar .
a little while back i got my ass handed to me by a dragon (the high dragon i think Monkey called it)
is this dragon something i choose to go and kill .or is that the end boss and i just screwed up
and tried to fight it to soon .
just want to know so i can go back and kill it if i can before the end
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2   Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:12 am

Its and optional Boss, you can go back and give him another whack if you think you can take him this time. Not the end boss.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top