Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

Battlefield 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:37 am

Actually, I don't think you can revive if you're standing over someone. It seems like you have to crouch to do it. Or, it works faster/the first time if I'm crouched. I zap their legs and they get up...haven't gone for head.
Back to top Go down
SBRedFlag
Third Nation
SBRedFlag

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:06 pm

So I picked up (well, downloaded Razz) the BF3 beta, and I have to say, personally, I'm really enjoying it. I haven't noticed any severe balance issues. The glitches are there, but I expect they'll be cleaned up by the release. In any case, I preordered the game today Very Happy= :D

I'm really hoping some people from Axis or at least the forum pick this game up, I'd love to play with you guys once I get less busy.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:09 pm

SBRedFlag wrote:
So I picked up (well, downloaded Razz) the BF3 beta, and I have to say, personally, I'm really enjoying it. I haven't noticed any severe balance issues. The glitches are there, but I expect they'll be cleaned up by the release. In any case, I preordered the game today Very Happy= :D

I'm really hoping some people from Axis or at least the forum pick this game up, I'd love to play with you guys once I get less busy.
Work?
I'm getting it, so I hope I can get a couple games in with you, SB. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 am

I too am picking it up. Cool So far I haven't had many issues, main thing is with the party up system. I can play with friends here in Australia, but I can't play with friends from America?

Anywho, what's a good loadout? I use the Medic/Assault (I can't tell the difference anymore Laughing) for the tighter areas in the subway or whatnot and use a recon for the open area, but with the iron sights instead of the scope.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 am

I'd give loadout suggestions but two and a half hours isn't a lot of time to unlock things apparently.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 pm

I haven't had much time in game either. Laughing I think I heard that the full game is faction based, and it will take around 100 hours to complete your faction's tree of weapons and whatnot. Then you can try and tackle unlocking other faction's weapons. Seems cool Thinking
Back to top Go down
SBRedFlag
Third Nation
SBRedFlag

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Yeah, I think DICE said 100 hours per kit (so 400 hours total to unlock everything... wow)
Anyway, who else has the beta again? I'm gonna add some people to Battlelog.

Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm

I played some of the beta and I don't see how this is even in the neighborhood of being the COD killer that some are portraying it to be.
Back to top Go down
SBRedFlag
Third Nation
SBRedFlag

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Well, we'll see when the final game comes around. The DICE blog said that the beta code is actually a couple months old, and, and the beta was more supposed to test their servers. Apparently the beta code is not at all representative of the current state of the game.
Hopefully that means that the glitches we're seeing were fixed a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 pm

SBRedFlag wrote:
Yeah, I think DICE said 100 hours per kit (so 400 hours total to unlock everything... wow)

Wait, what? I've never put that much time into any game. I hope it's just the 100 hours for all unlocks.

I'm on the Battlog - name is the same as my PSN (as Azira is usually taken by the time I sign up somewhere Razz ).
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:41 pm

I also have battlelog.
Back to top Go down
SBRedFlag
Third Nation
SBRedFlag

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Azira wrote:
SBRedFlag wrote:

Wait, what? I've never put that much time into any game. I hope it's just the 100 hours for all unlocks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
The reason it takes so long is because unlocks in Battlefield 3 are given per weapon basis, where each weapon attachment must be unlocked for a specific weapon, meaning that players will be unlocking the same attachments and gadgets over and over again, for each weapon.

And matt, I can't find you on battlelog, I guess you'll have to add me?
Azira, are you Aziratik?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Hoos wrote:
I played some of the beta and I don't see how this is even in the neighborhood of being the COD killer that some are portraying it to be.
Maybe its for people who don't like being cheated. tongue
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm

SBRedFlag wrote:
Azira wrote:
SBRedFlag wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hmm...
SBRedFlag wrote:
Azira, are you Aziratik?
No, I'm Stellazira.
Back to top Go down
SBRedFlag
Third Nation
SBRedFlag

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Ah, yeah, I gotcha
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Smile

I can't find you Matt. What's your profile name?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm

mattmo0121? Can't find me? If you two can't find me by then, I'll add you both tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 pm

It says "Found no matching user"... so you don't exist? Razz
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Azira wrote:
It says "Found no matching user"... so you don't exist? Razz
Your tank-driving skills don't exist either!? tongue
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Apparently not as there are no tanks in the BF3 beta. tongue
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Azira wrote:
Apparently not as there are no tanks in the BF3 beta. tongue
silent Then in BC2!
No vehicles in the beta?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Not a one.

I can't wait to get my hands on the tanks, helicopters and jets. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Azira wrote:
Not a one.

I can't wait to get my hands on the tanks, helicopters and jets. Twisted Evil
play the pc one
they hacked it soo you can have 128players tanks jets and few other things on the map lol
Back to top Go down
SBRedFlag
Third Nation
SBRedFlag

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Well, they actually released caspian border officially on the BF3 beta, so there's tanks even without hacking, haha.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 pm

I doubt I'll be seeing the PC version of BF3. Someone has something against Origin and when I asked why he didn't say.

Besides, wasn't EA going to bring the banhammer down on anyone playing on unofficial servers? I thought I read that somewhere today.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top