Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:01 pm

bacon monkey wrote:
CobaltMonkey wrote:
It's definitely made for people who want close range combat and to remain hidden. (coughCamperscough)

well i use a suppressor all most all the time (no i am not a camper )R&G is my game .
it lets me get close to groups of people and take down multiple enemy's if i did not have the supp
after killing the first guy the rest know exactly where i am .
and yes you lose power with a supp on alot of power
the way i noticed was equip the Galil with the supp on it play 5-6 games this will give you
a chance to get kills at every distance then take the supp off and you will notice the difference in power right away guaranteed Wink

2 games in and I already have.

Man. This whole thread is over run with monkeys
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:08 pm

I guess Monkeys are in. \[0.0]/
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

*Sigh*
Now that monkeys are mainstream, I suppose I'll have to move on to something else.
Ah. An [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That should do for now.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:35 am

Please read the first post of this website , hopefully we don't have to wait another month , come on Sony!! , get the store up and running !! .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:08 am

idk we will just have to wait i guess not much we can do
i am still waiting to redeem my DA2 stuff through the store so while it is annoying
it no big deal for me it will be back at some point
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:30 am

GG's with Label, Strangey and teh Topcat last night on 'Summit-Ops'... Rolling Eyes

We milked it. Laughing

Last edited by Leo_337 on Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:01 am

Just that my xbox fanboy friends are going on about how I'm all into zombies yet they got the new map before me . Also , if it comes out 3rd June that's a 4 day weekend for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:08 am

xbox fan boys .should be xbox broke boys for all extra money they have to spend
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:31 am

just going back to the suppressor for a second; its doesnt reduce recoil, it gets rid of muzzle flash making it easier to see and stay on target. its seems like recoil in lessened because you find the target stays more visible when shoot w/ it.

gg last night six, we almost came back until my connection went to the shitter. i was 10-2 then all of a sudden i get the d/c picture and my guy has a small seizure. then i teleported 30 feet back from where i was. it was all kinda of weirdness. i threw a grenade but apparently i didnt actually throw it Shrug

i also found that any good set up you find in CT will always be shit as soon as you play in multi-player because of how bad hot detection is.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:19 am

gg b

So wait. New playable characters in Zombies?
What about Dempsey? Richtovin? They are no more?

Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:30 am

Oh no, they're there. You just need to know where to look.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:30 am

Me here to clear something up. Me was not playing BlOps today until after late in the arvo. Me partner was playing it. If you got tubed he is sorry but it is his weapon of chose.

After playing it to get me groove back me now has realised how F'ed it is. Me was in a lag game where you shoot a guy in the head and 4-5secs later he dies. Damn host migration keeps popping up on me badly too

Later after getting the hang of the controls me went 24-3 only using a sniper and duel revolvers on Array.

Me might just hang this game up
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:36 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Not Cobalt Monkey wrote:
gg b

So wait. New playable characters in Zombies?
What about Dempsey? Richtovin? They are no more?

Well , you get to play as Sarah Michelle Gellar and these other zombie movie characters
Back to top Go down
DANNP2
First Nation
First Nation
DANNP2

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Back to the suppressor topic , I have two classes set up exact , except one has a suppressor and one doesn't . I find with the famas for instance , no supp. 2-3 hits hardcore qand they are down , supp. and I've seen it take as many as 8 or more ??? It has to effect damage . These are not long distant shots either . If I run on summit I can kill like crazy with no supp. but change mid game and suck WTF ???

Nice to hear opinions Clap
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:48 pm

What gets me is when I am killed by a guy in less hits while he's using the same damn gun I am.
It's like.....what?
We both have ak7u's. How come I hit you 5 times and nothing, but you shoot me twice and I die?
Ive never run the supp. on the famas. I take extended mags with that only because lately I have become a HUGE fan of Flak Jacket. So I dont use scavenger like I used to on the class.
Not only that but even making noise and flash by the time people see you firing a famas they are already dead. 2 or 3 to 8 hits is a gigantic leap in the spectrum though. I have to wonder if thats more connection.
Even on the days I wondered if my supp. was really effecting damage it was never by that much.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Suppressor has only ever increased the bullets required for a kill by one am I right? This is my first COD but I believe that's how it worked correct?

If that's the case then I find it very worth it, despite the limited ammo you are allowed when giving up dual mags. I suggest getting proficient at other weapons so when you find one with a suppressor you can feel adequate with it.

I'm quitting this game though. I've reached my goals and gone past them quite quickly. My only wish now is to have fun and it's just not available most days. The lag is horrendous at times and affects you regardless of whether one camps or not. I've seen it be more of a hindrance when in a camping situation actually. One time I had a blackbird up and I was sitting at the top of the ladder on radiation that leads to the underground with the B flag and some noob comes in TOTALLY unable to know I was there and I insta-die after I get one bullet off. I'm sure you've all seen this at one point or another but how you let it go I do not know.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:12 pm

So I couldn't join any parties to night. I kept getting error meassage saying its no longer valid or server full or session no longer valid etc etc, was any one else having these issues?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Happens sometimes. The problem's almost always on the server's end.
How many people did you try to join? Several, or just one or two? Some people have trouble connecting in some games.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Just one, a friend of mine and then six but couldn't connect to them.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Could just be a hiccup in the game, sort itself out by tomorrow.
On the other hand, it sometimes happens that some people are just tough to connect to for others. Case in point, I could never play with Banded until recently without both of us joining someone else's game. Then one day, he tries again and pops right into my party. Problem solved, apparently. You just never know.
Shrug
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:24 am

Ya, they mess around with matchmaking and stuff all the time, not just in patches and game fixes. I had some horrendous trouble last night finding a game as party leader, all the lobbies just kept emptying out all the time... Unless it was Insom's aftershave. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:44 am

I think we know that PS3 has had a rough deal with Black Ops . Multiplayer is sometimes so laggy it's unplayable , split screen lag waaaayyyyy worse than on xbox , campaign lag also not present on other systems , being on the back end of timed DLC . Treyarch better get a proper PS3 team and think about it next time before they release a port like this , it's simply an unfinished game . Not even updates helped much , some made it worse . I'm getting sick of it Sad . I know this has all been said before but I just can't get over it !!! .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:26 am

Shrug Your complaints are valid Mitch, Thats why I switch out of the game so much for a few days.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:43 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
I think we know that PS3 has had a rough deal with Black Ops . Multiplayer is sometimes so laggy it's unplayable , split screen lag waaaayyyyy worse than on xbox , campaign lag also not present on other systems , being on the back end of timed DLC . Treyarch better get a proper PS3 team and think about it next time before they release a port like this , it's simply an unfinished game . Not even updates helped much , some made it worse . I'm getting sick of it Sad . I know this has all been said before but I just can't get over it !!! .

The sad thing is, this is becoming standard practice for all dev. anymore.
Ive read a post just like this across many forums for many different games.
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top