Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 am

Or you could use the FAMAS, that always served me well.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:19 am

Ok , so I have finally made a PSN second account to match a youtube account which I made today , once I get a recording device I am thinking of uploading some matches so I can post them here for feedback Very Happy= :D , feel free to add me on MealWorm23

I will be using the account to play COD only.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:26 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Ok , so I have finally made a PSN second account to match a youtube account which I made today , once I get a recording device I am thinking of uploading some matches so I can post them here for feedback Very Happy= :D , feel free to add me on MealWorm23

I will be using the account to play COD only.

done Wink
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:06 am

Agree with everything said so far. Especially the comment on the AUG. I was always a FAMAS man, and it is a great gun, but for this prestige I have been using the AUG for a change. When I finally saved up enough for my first gold gun I selected the FAMAS out of deep seated love. I should have chosen the AUG. It takes a while to get used to it, but when you have it works in almost any situation. By the time I have saved another 50K for the gold AUG I will be prestiging again (for the final time!!!!)

Don't overlook the MP5 with Rapid fire either. It's a beast with either Warlord and suppressor or just rapid fire and steady aim.

What was said about the winner being the ones to get their shots in first is true. I think steady aim really helps with this. Once you get out of the habit of ADSing you will rip people apart at close quarters. Please don't stop running around to pad your stats up, you will get more kills probably, but a lot less enjoyment out of the game.

I have quite a good K/D I think, but I run low kill streaks - Spy Plane/Counter Spy Plane/ Care Package. That means you get them more often so get more points and for the first two you don't need to wait for the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Kilmory wrote:
Please don't stop running around to pad your stats up, you will get more kills probably, but a lot less enjoyment out of the game.
QFT
Important point there, so it bears repeating. Leveling up and improving stats is great and all, but don't let it be the complete focus of your gaming. You're doing it for fun, right? If you do stuff that isn't fun just to win, you're not playing it right. Smile

For the record, I run all over and my stats are fine. Not stellar, perhaps, but fine. By using Lightweight Pro I can move quickly and be places the enemy doesn't expect most often. Imo, it's essential if you want to cultivate a Run and Gun style. Getting Pro can be a bit annoying with having to get the Offense medals. Strongly recommend CTF for that. Snag the flag and kill anyone who tries to stop you. Should get it in anywhere from a single game to a half dozen.

Sub machine guns in general seem to have higher rates of fire, so like the AUG, they can help against lag. I prefer the AUG mostly because it can make longshots when I need them, whereas I can't seem to do that with subs.
A tip for that: When going for a longshot, don't hold down the trigger. Manually fire in short bursts. Keeps recoil to a minimum. I regularly get cross map shots (such as the high catwalk to the silos on WMD) by doing this.

For killstreaks I use Spy Plane or Counter-Spy Plane (depending on my mood, and how many other people in my lobby are using whichever one), Blackbird, and Chopper Gunner.
I can usually count on getting the first one, but not always. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. Same goes for the other two, and I do get them a little less commonly. I might get two of each one game, and nothing for the next 5. If not, then I don't worry about it. There's always next game.
I generally advise against any streak that requires a drop, like Care Package or SAM Turret. Takes me out of the action and makes me a target, in addition to possibly giving the other team either whatever's in it or a lure for my less cautious teammates. And of course, there's also Hackers (like me Twisted Evil) that will trap them. Last I played I got two Triple Kills like that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Well , I had more fun last night using the MP5K with rapid fire which has long been my fav submachine gun on closequarters maps . I got a chopper gunner from my care package but than everyone except one player on the opposition got kicked cos of host migration so I didn't get a single kill.
I see the point of having fun , and rest assured , I am having fun still Smile , lag's annoying though Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Well , I had more fun last night using the MP5K with rapid fire which has long been my fav submachine gun on closequarters maps . I got a chopper gunner from my care package but than everyone except one player on the opposition got kicked cos of host migration so I didn't get a single kill.
I see the point of having fun , and rest assured , I am having fun still Smile , lag's annoying though Rolling Eyes
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 am

Unfortunately it turns out that uploading stuff to youtube chews through broadband so there will be no youtube vids from me ...........ever Crying or Very sad . The MealWorm23 PSN account will still be actively used however , for COD Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:08 am

Just use the 30 second stuff, I'm sure it doesn't go through that much, even if you upload a bit per month...
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:23 am

I suppose , but that's your style and I don't want to interfere with that . Plus the only thing of that length would be the triple nade I got the other day on Hazard but because of disconnection it wasn't saved in the theater . Finally , I was thinking of uploading zombie stuff and that would require 10 minute vids thus taking up about a GB and not even being in HD Angry :angry: .
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Well , I got an awesome 18-1 score on Nuketown . Condensed the file to only 47 MB so bad quality but here it is Smile

Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Sorry about today Crazy ...
I had to go help the family with some cleaning and now i have to go out.
I'll catch you later! GGs to both you and bear!
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:34 pm

no problem bud, I needed some lunch anyways. GGs indeed (except for the jungle match) Wink
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:29 pm

@ Mitch's vid - Yay I'm in it!!
But seriously, that's pretty good quality. Upload moar stuff!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Uploaded a few more vids . Got a 2.0 KD Gun Game last night Smile . The final few weapons were a lot easier than usual Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Winning a High-Roller definitely helps with the monies Very Happy= :D
Did a little spending spree as well and got me some Ghost and SoH Pro Razz
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:13 pm

I dont prestige .. so i dont have to worry about cash flow >: D
hehehehehehe! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:46 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Or you could use the FAMAS, that always served me well.

Was my favorite gun or the best of what I could buy. I always get a lot of crap from other players for using it tho. Don't play much, just the occasional game with my boy.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm

So many people use the Famas now, its ridiculous but I will admit it does serve its purpose. I usually go commando (the gun... im still wearing clothes) but I will take out the AUG every once in awhile for the closer maps
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 am

CptCrazypants wrote:
I usually go commando...

Liar Razz

Until I unlock the Commando, I'm staying with the FAMAS with either Masterkey (if I've got GP and a Strela), Dual Mags (Hardened) or a Suppressor (because I feel like it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]).

In other news, I've managed to get the Pro versions of Ghost (wait, already been said), Scavenger and Warlord (both for Tomahawking & going Ballistic seewhatIdidtharlulz) and SoH. Hoping for Hacker Pro soon as well.
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:56 am

I just ran some joke games with a buddy. I went Stake out, with dual pythons and steady aim pro and it worked surprisingly well. I then made a class with the FN FAIL and an ACOG sight and that was just rediculously bad Razz
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:13 pm

LMAO!
I got online with a couple of school buddies lastnight and did pretty much that ^
We threw some ridiculous combination's of weapons and gadgets together and had a blast.
But then we actually went and play some "real" games.. and kicked ash .

My KD/R is now 2.29 :$ Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Dayum eves got game. Mine been sitting at 1.43 all summer. Ill be heading on to play some games right now if anyone wants to join
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Anyone wanna try Tomahawk dodgeball?

Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 am

I think this deserves a double post [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top