Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 pm

I dunno about the zombies stuff in this game, I think the maps are a bit too restrictive and some of them are a lot more fun in co-op.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:13 pm

well it is a coop mode. and why I was posting here
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Daniel wrote:
I'm not gonna use gold on anything except the knife.

/implyingIalmosthavethegoldknife

/implyingIhavethegoldknife
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 am

. _ . HOWWWW!!!

I tried to play this game again after my break with it but I failed miserably, I couldn't really compensate for the lag compensation which often resulted in me dying... a lot.

Still have a 1.40 Kd, which I'm pretty happy with, especially since I have been sniping most of my time...

wish I had my Black ops KD of 1.45... but that is for later.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 am

Better than mine, I'm currently sitting at a .82 or so, hope I can get that up to above a 1.0 before the next CoD comes out. Prestiged once, I'm not prestiging again, I like my Double Headed Phoenix too much.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 am

It's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 860619 impossible. These are the full amount of challenges for it:
  • 200 Kills (includes camos up to Kryptek: Typhon)
  • 10 Backstabs
  • 5 Survivor Medals
  • 5 Revenge Medals
  • 5 Backfires (kill a guy with the Combat Knife, pick up his gun and kill him with it)
  • 5 Bloodthirsties (5 kill streak with only the Combat Knife).

Took ages, but I finally got it (although my friend helped me a bit by being in the wrong place at the wrong time for the final Bloodthirsty Razz)
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 am

I either want to prestige up to the one that looks like the 15th prestige on BO1 or stop at one that looks like a bird or a talon (I'm not sure there is one but if there is I'm definetly stopping at that one.)
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 am

I want to go straight for Prestige Master.

The fact that I'll be prestiging again in a few minutes will help Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:56 am

Lotta people be going offline and online a lot lately, BLOPS2 still having issues?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 am

None of the huge freezes or disconnects. Mostly the niggling ones that cause you to die. What I do hate is trying to switch weapons while looking at the scoreboard (something I did in Black Ops and MW3). In Black Ops 2, if you press Triangle while looking at the score board, you end up going to your profile and it takes ages to get back to the game due to the PS3's slow as Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 860619 XMB.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 am

Bleh. Think I'll avoid it.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:50 am

One of my friends is 3rd prestige already (No life much Wink ). He has these things with Gold camo; SMAW, Assault Shield, Combat Knife. I believe one of the sniper rifles, and is going for the TAC-45 Gold.
I heard you can get a diamond camo as well ?? :O.

Now for my normal post haha.
The M27 is down right my favourite gun, i love that thing and its such a beast in my eyes. I see it as a nice, balanced weapon.
It has its down falls, say as being absolutely destroyed sometimes up close by the PDW's / SMG's. This is the gun for me however.
And as much as there are other weapon that will outplay it majority of the time, I enjoy using this. Its my #1 gun now, ahead of the MTAR-21. And i see it as pretty much an M4A1 as well, because its pretty much a replacement for it i guess. Oh and that reload, i love it Very Happy= :D

Im almost level 55 but i wont be prestiging, not in this COD. Ill enjoy my time with my sweet M27 and the occasional times using the AN-94.

Actually, something to ask. Who likes the AN-94 ? (If you have it). I've picked it up a few times, its really good. But i'd like to know someone else opinions.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Number 1 is the witch from UK 70's kids programme, "Chorlton and the Wheelies"...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And this is the first prestige emblem from Black ops 2, coincidencemuch? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 am

Wow, I got some good playing in, and I have to agree. The lag is atrocious. I did fine, got to about level 22 with a k/d of about 1.2 I think. Not bad for just starting. But it's ridiculous. Spent a majority of the time emptying entire clips into people only to be shot by one bullet with their back turned to me. It's like my bullets don't exist.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am

those challenges are pretty insane, Daniel.

Jolli, all of the prestige symbols look cool I just like the fact that the one I am at now is similar to Behemoth's symbol lol. Unless I can make the prestige symbol as part of my playercard I'll probably stick with just first prestige. However, prestiges 9 and 10 look so effing badass it'll be REALLY hard not to at least try to get them.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:32 am

Yeah, they almost all of them look freaking cool, I especially love the trident one... might go for it... or just try to make it to Master prestige and hit a top rank for the first time in a MP game.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:27 am

I'll probably hit up a guy I know and ask him if he can hack me to 9th/10th prestige lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 am

. _ .

Why the f***...
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am

because I kind of want those skulls but I don't want to appear as if I don't have a life
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:49 am

Who the f*** cares, if you enjoy the game it isn't wasted time.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:41 am

never said it was wasted time but it is a cost (sorry, econ minor mode kicking in)
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:55 am

Yeah, well what ever then I guess.

I just can't get a streak in this game anymore... Pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:08 pm

really? I consistently get 5 kill streaks, for some reason I can't go above like 7-8 though
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Went 60-8 against a party of 1st prestigers last night. I used the Hellstorm, Lightning and Chopper. I think I got less than 15 kills with those combined.

So I got about 45 kills with a FAL. On semi-auto.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 pm

wow, were they bad or something?
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top