Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

Nation Reputation : 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Hoos wrote:
I've watched some of his video's and he's pretty good. He gets a lot of streaks going. I'm not too high on a lot of his Domination stuff. It may be a product that he's not with a team but going at it alone.

He doesn't make any effort to go after a 2nd flag and he camps A and C a lot. That works on Terminal but every other map is about B. You camp B to win. A and C aren't that important because when you die, you spawn at one of them and can take it then. The entire key to winning Domination is controlling the B flag.

We usually throw C4 on either A or C and then immediately head to B. Once you control B then you can close in and trap the other team in their spawn area.
on Quarry its better to have A and C, that way you can control the other teams spawn better, they should spawn by the hangers on the upper part by B if you set up your spots right.

Highrise you want B so you can spawn camp who ever is spawning A or C. make sure to have people in the under ground part

most maps you want B but some of them its better to have A and C, especially in wasteland. easy spawn camp on B team spawn.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 pm

I completed the "Renaissance Man" challenge today. Has anyone else gotten it? Also, how?
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 pm

I got to level 19, i use the barrett only now, i got AA-22 full auto shotgun, i got the silencer and RDS for that, i got the FMJ and Thermal Scope for the barrett. I just have a hard time deciding which attachments i should put on the barrett until i get Bling, should i do the heartbeat one? FMJ? or Thermal. i have thermal on right now and im doing quite good with it, as i can see enemies easier, apart from shooting my teammates at randon.

I had a go at a Hardcore ( some word here ): HQ Pro. It was quite fun, apart from dying every 5 seconds and getting spawn killed by helicopters. But, all in all. very fun, and easy to finsih my Barrett ACOG challenge.

I did a offline multiplayer with Josie yesterday, i lost in the free-for-all game, i decided i'd let here get UAV, then when i let her see what it looked like. She heard beep beep beep then saw smoke go everywhere. then in the corner of the screen she saw my name, then destroyed UAV. she was like Shocked . I was like Twisted Evil . Then she got care package, dunno why. but, they gave her a attack helicopter, i was like Shocked She was like Very Happy= :D . I shot my AT4-HS at it, then it put bloody flares everywhere, WTF!!!!.

Anyway, tis fun. And i liked killing her character, with a knife and magnum, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

@ Omega: Nice job on getting the challenge complete, all i remember getting last time i played was Crouch Shot III.

BTW: What level are you guys, cuz you all have the good gunz
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 am

Omfg, i got the Bling perk, im so happy, now i can haz 2 classes for the barrett instread of 4. Mad I haz both classes with a scope, and FMJ or Heartbeat Sensor. And my FAMAS now haz its RDS and Tuber noob grenade.

Now my next goal is actually getting 8 more killz with the Intervention + Silencer. Its so impossible.

I got Steady Aim Pro, and i nearly have Stopping Power Pro.

Sorry for the double post Smile

EDIT: I also have Slieght of Hand Pro.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:27 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:

I did a offline multiplayer with Josie yesterday, i lost in the free-for-all game, i decided i'd let here get UAV, then when i let her see what it looked like. She heard beep beep beep then saw smoke go everywhere. then in the corner of the screen she saw my name, then destroyed UAV. she was like Shocked . I was like Twisted Evil . Then she got care package, dunno why. but, they gave her a attack helicopter, i was like Shocked She was like Very Happy= :D . I shot my AT4-HS at it, then it put bloody flares everywhere, WTF!!!!.

Anyway, tis fun. And i liked killing her character, with a knife and magnum, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Highrise
awesome map
i was using some gun
i have no f-ing idea which one
but it was a damn good gun

anywhoo

jaggo, would *attempt* to sneak around...
and then id jump in and pop him in the face, knife him, blow him up with some rocket launcher thing, kill him with my choppah, or my predator missile, or id stun him and pop him in his face

WAS AWESOME FUN
got my first evah 7 kill streak Razz

i won the match Very Happy= :D

anywhoo
today
he was being a total camping noob in HQ
whenever i got to the HQ and was capturing it, he'd jump from some hiding place and noob tube me, or pop a rocket in my face.
and my dad was watching me go ape at jaggo
calling him every name under the sun, because

HE IS A FREAKING CHEATING, CAMPING, MEAN, NOOBISH, SMARTASS
and soo.
me being in my rage

EXITED THE GAME Twisted Evil

take that jaggo. Razz

ANYWHOOOO
the barrett.
is
crap.

CASE CLOSED. your opinions are now invalid, because my glasses are way cooler than your mum...
wait...
what? scratch
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 am

Personal opinion: Intervention > Barret.

WA2000 > Both.

Still need to try the EBR.

And the M16A4 sucks with a capital U.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am

I have to agree with you on the M16A4 being a pile of suck. I find it difficult to get any consistency with it whatsoever. And if someone sees me when I see them, I don't even have a chance because I can't just unload on them. The three-round burst is nice for conserving ammo, but it just doesn't get the job done unless you score headshots every time.

Last night was sporadic. I got into a game with Jon and Leo and was on the other team and got obliterated. Later that night I played some random matches and ranged from 16-4 to 3-19. I think I'm going to abandon this M16 build and move back to the trusty Scar.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:37 am

yeah, I've been using the M16 lately because it seems to have less recoil but even though I get the first three rounds in the other guy still drops me most of the time. Back to the Scar methinks. But then again, that UMP45 has a hellish long range...
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:33 pm

rayray wrote:
I have to agree with you on the M16A4 being a pile of suck. I find it difficult to get any consistency with it whatsoever. And if someone sees me when I see them, I don't even have a chance because I can't just unload on them. The three-round burst is nice for conserving ammo, but it just doesn't get the job done unless you score headshots every time.

Last night was sporadic. I got into a game with Jon and Leo and was on the other team and got obliterated. Later that night I played some random matches and ranged from 16-4 to 3-19. I think I'm going to abandon this M16 build and move back to the trusty Scar.

You were in dark orange for your connection too, so that didn't help your game against us. We were playing with the other side of the pond. Going against me, leo, wad, techno and ray from public enemy was not a great matchup either. I had like two hours of good games yesterday, and then all of a sudden couldn't kill anyone. I really despise how these servers work. Next time we'll get you, DJ and Ratchet in game on our side.

No games for me today, but my Thursday is looking very open. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Thursday is rough. When you're not self-employed you have to work when you're told Smile

Last day of the year is big for us as everyone is trying to get their closings done for the tax year, so I won't be playing during the day, unfortunately. If Meghan gets called out to work ill be online though after work and before the NYE party.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 pm

i may try it out a bit today. thurs and fri i wont be on
Back to top Go down
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:58 pm

omega9 wrote:

WA2000 > Both.

Intervention is indeed better then the Barrett .50cal.
the EBR sucks. its like a 3-5hk sniper

the M16 is beast. its not meant to be a close range weapon. if your gonna use it for close range use steady aim.
and i suggest stopping power and/or FMJ if you want your 3 shot bursts to be 1bk's. I dont use FMJ but it does help some people since it adds regular damage.
other then that the M16 is probably the best AR at medium to long range. Famas is good for close and medium, Famas should be the only burst gun that takes more then 1 busrt to get a kill. 2-3 max, 4-5 if they have painkiller.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:23 pm

-ZeeK- wrote:
omega9 wrote:

WA2000 > Both.

Actually my opinion. Barrett is better then Intervention. The gun i used in the game that was a sniper was Intervention, now i have the silencer for it, its so weak, i cant even aim nor hit my target. But the Barrett i have everything unlocked except extended mags, and its beast with thermal scope.

Zeek, have you finished all the barrett challenges? if so, can i have some tips on getting the 40 penetration kills with the FMJ attachment?

Btw: I found someones M16 today in game, i killed one person with it. i was like, " WTF!!! cant even aim with this gun". Then i switch to my FAMAS Bling and im like "YEAH!!! Headshot time" cheers

@ Josie: Stop complaining, so what, im a noob tuber, im happy for it, lol. Anyway, you killed me with a semtex. I was sad Sad. But i killed you with a Airstrike. So YAY!!!. Again sometimes ?? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 pm

I'll give the .50 another try, though I'm likely to go back to the WA2000 (best of both worlds). Then I'll give reasons as to why I like one over the other.

My current dilemna: I'm trying to build a stealth-assault class, preferably with the main weapon having a thermal and a silencer attached. Problem is, I don't know which gun is best for the job.

The FAMAS was my first choice, since it was fairly accurate at range, and fairly powerful to boot. Problem is, it wasn't quite as powerful as i would like, it didn't have the speed I wanted for fire rate, and close range was a problem.

My next try was the TAR-21. It had power, fire rate, and decent range. However, accuracy could hit the shit can when scoped, and the longer the firing, the more likely this would happen.

Other candidates were the FAL and M16, but I don't know if they'll make the cut.

Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 pm

you said that you didn't like the FAMAS but i'd say use the famas, with a silencer attached its 2 shots ( all 6 bullets to hit ) to still kill a target. and you can use a thermal scope on it, with a shotgun with silencer for secondary

or, use a RPD. you need fast rate of fire, use that. have grip and silencer, better accuracy, less amount of noise. But that means you need bling, and the RPD has the same long reaload as the first MW. So its going to be slow.

M4A1 could be a good choice.

Or just use a USP.45 Silenced with a tactical knife.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
you said that you didn't like the FAMAS but i'd say use the famas, with a silencer attached its 2 shots ( all 6 bullets to hit ) to still kill a target. and you can use a thermal scope on it, with a shotgun with silencer for secondary

or, use a RPD. you need fast rate of fire, use that. have grip and silencer, better accuracy, less amount of noise. But that means you need bling, and the RPD has the same long reaload as the first MW. So its going to be slow.

Didn't say I didn't like the FAMAS, just that I'm looking for something better. And shotties with silencers have cruddy range (though its idea worth pursuing).

I don't think that the RPD will give me what I'm looking for, and I already have a class that uses and LMG. Might use it for the challenges though.

Don't know if I've use the A1 steak sauce. I'll give it a try.

Thanks for your input Jag.
Back to top Go down
NinjaBig
First Nation
First Nation
NinjaBig

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Not an AR, but I use the UMP for the same reasons. It is a beast silenced, and I think it has thermal Thinking
It needs to be burst fired, and is a 3 shot kill at range, 2 at shotgun range with SP Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 pm

omega9 wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:

Didn't say I didn't like the FAMAS, just that I'm looking for something better. And shotties with silencers have cruddy range (though its idea worth pursuing).

I don't think that the RPD will give me what I'm looking for, and I already have a class that uses and LMG. Might use it for the challenges though.

Don't know if I've use the A1 steak sauce. I'll give it a try.

Thanks for your input Jag.

No problem Omega.

Just one more thing. how bout the AUB-HBAR. i dont have it unlocked but you may.
Back to top Go down
-ZeeK-
Second Nation
-ZeeK-

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:34 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
-ZeeK- wrote:
omega9 wrote:

WA2000 > Both.

Actually my opinion. Barrett is better then Intervention. The gun i used in the game that was a sniper was Intervention, now i have the silencer for it, its so weak, i cant even aim nor hit my target. But the Barrett i have everything unlocked except extended mags, and its beast with thermal scope.

Zeek, have you finished all the barrett challenges? if so, can i have some tips on getting the 40 penetration kills with the FMJ attachment?
when you snipe in buildings, dont break out the glass with your knife just snipe though it. for me I finished the FMJ/extended mags challenge that way because i dont ever remember shooting anyone though a wall or that, and I think collateral kills (1 bullet 2 kills) count for the FMJ/extended mags.

if your sniping with a silencer I highly suggest you use stopping power, with out it your headshots wont be 1hk for some dumb reason, you will need 2 head shots. Puzzled

my sniper set up is, Intervention w/ FMJ+Thermal, bling pro, stopping power pro and steady aim pro.

omega9 wrote:
I'll give the .50 another try, though I'm likely to go back to the WA2000 (best of both worlds). Then I'll give reasons as to why I like one over the other.

My current dilemna: I'm trying to build a stealth-assault class, preferably with the main weapon having a thermal and a silencer attached. Problem is, I don't know which gun is best for the job.

Suggestions?
IDK what level you are, but once you get the AK-47, try that. just try silencer. the iron sight for that guy is extremely good.
the scar is another good gun to just silence. as well as the UMP45 (this gun has range for being an SMG)
I never used thermals on my ARs. but if your gonna go silenced use stopping power or your gun is gonna be pure garbage at medium/long range since the silencer takes damage the farther your shooting.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:15 pm

wtf is a semtex?
lol

OMG
I GOT ONE OF THOSE ONE BULLET 2 KILLZ WITH TEH BARRETT
well
before i like.. only got 3 killz and like 35 deaths Shocked

JAGGO
IM GETTING OFF THE COMPUTAH NAO
well
not nao.. but after i post this Laughing

AND I CHALLANGE YOU TO A CHALLANGE! wait.. what? scratch

aywayzz

IMA BEEAAATTT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU Very Happy= :D

$5 im gonna lose =\
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:28 pm

In socratic order:

Zeek: Thanks for the advice on the Extended mags challenge. I'll definately try it out.
Sniper class: "Longshot" WA2000 (LOVE THIS GUN) w/ Silencer and thermal, Raffica (I loves Raffikers too [yes, I named my gun]), Bling Pro, Stopping Power pro, Steady Aim Pro.

I'm currently around level 41 or 42, so I still have plenty to unlock.
Also, the class I'm trying to build would use cold blooded instead of stopping power, in order to greatly increase the difficulty to detect me.

JAG: I have the AUG, and I use it in one of my pseudo-sniper classes. Great gun to have with thermals and a grip.

Ninja: I'll check out the UMP.

Sayber: Semtex is a sticky grenade. Fun to put on the backs of snipers. >Smile

Also: Had a few good games with Rayray today. I had a problem with the language and topics of some of my team mates though.

Thank God for the mute button. It saved many brain cells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:35 pm

omega9 wrote:

Also: Had a few good games with Rayray today. I had a problem with the language and topics of some of my team mates though.

Thank God for the mute button. It saved many brain cells.

GG earlier Omega, and I hear ya there. Some people are entirely too obnoxious, and I doubt they'd act that way in real life. Were those the games where they had the guy named "Whitepower"? I played one with him, I think it was after I came back on, and good lord, there was some yelling in the lobby pre game. I had to mute him and everyone yelling at him.

in fact, i tend to do that in most situations, muting anyone who isnt actively trying to help accomplish the win for the match. no point in listening to people whining about being killed if they;re not even trying to help capture an objective.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 am

Kool omega, only if i had those gunz.....

Anyway, my FAMAS Bling class is called, well ofcourse FAMAS Bling for obvious reasons.

Primary: FAMAS w/ Holographic sight + Heartbeat Sensor
Secondary: AA-12 Shotgun w/ grip
Equipment: Throwing Knife
Special Grenade: Stun x2
Perk 1: Bling
Perk 2: Hardline
Perk 3: Scrambler
Deathstreak: CopyCat

I was wondering as i need about 50 kills before i get the ACOG scope to do the scope challenge, id need some good perks, but i dont think my current ones are good enough to get 50 kills in about 3 hours, as i play in the mornings. Any perk ideas. Just ftw: Im level 24.

To other things. I found some guys Javelin in a TDM match today, it was 6v6 and the other team was a clan, they were all like level 70's and they just killed all of my team, i just so happened to get lucky when i decided to use my TAR-21. I ended up getting on a 14 killstreak, my killstreaks were predator missile, harrier strike and stealth bomber, man that mix just sent the clan haywire. I first killed noone with the pred missile, i didnt hit the ground, i hit a pole, then i killed 2 more, then i did the harrier strike, the 2 bombers killed 3 of em, the hovering harrier just killed everything it saw, with those extra kills, i used the stealth bomber, and as i saw on the CoD6 Wiki the stealth bomber does a carpet bomb, and it has infinite amount of bombs, and it gave a tip to, to put the start of the strike on the corner of the map, put the arrow for the where to planes to go pointing at the other end that is paraell. So i did, killed 5 enemy members, happily i just hid in the corner. Came jumping out and BAM!!!. Some idiot was running around with a magnum and a tactical knife. As i was using scrambler for my perk, they musta pin pointed my postion. Ran out, go knifed. Then in the kill cams it practically shows them getting ready to do a ambush on me. Im like Shocked . I bet on there mics while they were chatting i bet they were like " OHHH YEAH, PWNED THAT SUCKA!!!!". Anyway i went 27-10 on that map. "SO MUCH WIN Sad"

EDIT: I just went over my post then, sounds bit weird. Thinking
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am

GGs to everyone I played with today.
For some reason my connection was utter crap today. Barely got out of the orange half the time. I good news is, I did get enough done to unlock the RPGx2 today. cheers But of course, every silver lining has it's dark cloud. Now I can't hit jack. Crying or Very sad
What is this preternatural ability everything seems to have with dodging the rockets? And does it now take two hits to kill a vehicle with one? One the upside, I did get a couple multikills with it.
I hope to get enough practice in to improve enough to properly use them, but I may just end up going back to the old Stinger.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 am

Just aim for their feet, Monkey!
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top