Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:46 pm

UNcharted2: Yeah, those 20 BBQs in DM or Elim games do taste like chicken cheers
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:05 am

I'm kinda pissed that I have to miss the Celtics game cuz I'm working till 11 :[
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:04 am

Lazaravic: "DRAKE! You're going to die here!"

Me: "Not me, motherf**ker... You're going to die here..."

Guns firing

*Shoots the blue glowy resin one last time*

Ps3: "You have won a trophy... 'Crushing'"

Ps3: "You have won a trophy... 'Platinum'"

Me: " cheers "
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:38 am

Good job, Leo!

My goals are to get my Jack of All Trades and Still Alive trophies by this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Leo337 wrote:
Lazaravic: "DRAKE! You're going to die here!"

Me: "Not me, motherf**ker... You're going to die here..."

Guns firing

*Shoots the blue glowy resin one last time*

Ps3: "You have won a trophy... 'Crushing'"

Ps3: "You have won a trophy... 'Platinum'"

Me: " cheers "

Woo! Go Leo! cheers

I'm ploughing my way through Hard. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Thanks guys. Very Happy= :D

Definitely the hardest part inside the 'Tree of Life'... I dread to think how many times I died there trying to get that. Laughing

It was very tempting to cheat, but I'm glad I didn't now. Very Happy= :D

I was thinking I might not get the Plat, what with the DLC trophies out now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:51 pm

DLC trophies don't count towards a Plat, thank goodness.

Congrats, Leo! Crushing is indeed a challenge.

Would you hate me if I told you that it only took me three attempts to beat the last boss (no cheating)? I found the perfect route around the place, I think. Very lucky. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Way to go buddy!! *high five*

Feels damn good doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:12 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
DLC trophies don't count towards a Plat, thank goodness.

Congrats, Leo! Crushing is indeed a challenge.

Would you hate me if I told you that it only took me three attempts to beat the last boss (no cheating)? I found the perfect route around the place, I think. Very lucky. Very Happy= :D

How do you hate a blue fuzzy anything? ..Unless it's some kind of foodstuff, obviously. Laughing

That's what I did in the end, I was always running straight laps of the place... Laz would either get too close or drop back and then shortcut on me to get to my side... I started waiting for him at certain points, dropping a 'nade or shooting the blue resin, then cutting across the tree rather than around and repeating it. A couple of times he got a bit close and double shot me, but I mixed up my route long enough to heal and got back on with it. Very Happy= :D

Thanks Raist, now I feel bad for GLOWZOR and PLAT, as I want to try out Marco and Ghengis. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Shocked

Not more skellies!

Bye
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:16 pm

I got my new highest kill streak this morning Very Happy= :D 18!!!! Whoo hooo!!!!!!

And at the same time, shit Mad 2 away from my rampant Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:20 pm

I know what you mean, bud.. Don't worry though, after watching you play, I'm pretty sure you'll pick it up soon enough. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:58 pm

I think I should get that series at some point. Right now my #1 on my "Games To Get" list is Critter Crunch on the PSN store. I've played the demo, and it's really quite fun. It's 6.99 USD so it's not even that expensive to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Just the name "Critter Crunch" sounds entertaining Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Fore draza was the hardest on crushing. I don't know why but he was.
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:41 am

Draza was my stumbling block on Crushing, it took me a while to beat him. Lazarevic was pretty easy, and I don't recall too much else tripping me up. Definitely a rewarding plat, I enjoyed my 3 playthroughs and treasure run.

Nicely done, Charlitos. I haven't gotten my Rampant yet, closest I can remember was 17, before I went on hiatus.

Last edited by Endloslung on Wed May 19, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:06 am

I bet that well both achieve ours somday Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:18 am

Raistlin wrote:
Just the name "Critter Crunch" sounds entertaining Very Happy= :D

You should totally get it Raist, I highly recommend it, plus there's a demo out too.

Achievement: Bought Critter Crunch

Achievement: Tomorrow I'll be graduating college with my Associate's Degree Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:37 pm

In uncharted 2.... Still alive cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers How was your pizza endlo? Razz
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Congrats on the U2 plat, Leo.

Yeah, Draza was a Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 860619 on Crushing. That Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 860619 wasted two days of my life. That's two days I'll never be able to recover. :smiling: when I think of him.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:22 am

Goal: Get my party of Pokemon up to an average level of 40.

Achievement: 1,000 suppressed weapon kills in MW 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Achievement: Got the top spot on the leaderboard on Split/Second on the map "Downtown" on Survival mode.

Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Dude, how is split second? I'm thinking that my be my next puchase.....
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Goal: 500 headshots and 2500 kills with intervention before i prestige
Progress: 411/500 and (about)2100/2500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Dude, how is split second? I'm thinking that my be my next puchase.....

It is amazing, and I highly recommend it. If you haven't already played the demo, I'd say download it.
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top