Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 am

Luls. I wouldn't have even noticed that myself.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 pm

I didn't either until it was pointed out haha.

Goal: Get the platinum trophies for Zone of the Enders HD Collection and Resident Evil 6 after they come out next month.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:02 am

Well well well ~
I'm about to hit 1000 jet kills on BF3
My goal is too have around 2000 or more before my 25th jet service star ;
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:49 am

id say killing terramorphous was an achievement, but really he was way over hyped by gearbox. didnt really get much satisfaction from killing him
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:55 am

Give yourself a handicap maybe?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 am

already killed him without even using a gun
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:25 am

Remind me not to duel you if I ever get back online.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:27 am

Well, any boss can be easy, it all depends on how powerful you are when versing them
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:00 am

dukino's mom is harder and has more health then terra. terra is actually one of the quickest to kill

Lod wrote:
Remind me not to duel you if I ever get back online.
you couldnt duel me even if you tried (360 remember Razz) but its not about my character. I didnt even need to be level 50, and have access to all the awesome level 50 gear to beat him,
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:07 am

Oh thank christ I'm safe. Anyway my current goal, get all four characters to Level 50 in Borderlands 2
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 am

i dont like dueling anyways. me and my friend mostly use it to test the interesting weapon effects out.

if you plan on power leveling your characters fleshstick is the best way to do it.

also congrats on 20k posts
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:32 am

20,000 posts achieved...
I think I won something...
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: moveback   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 am

also for the record my opinion of terra isn't because of what I do to him as a high level character, but because of my 1st experience fighting him. it was in a group of 4 only 1 of us was 50 the lowest was 40. we fought him once expecting to get slaughtered but just wanted to see the boss, but instead we took out 3/4 of his health, so we decided to go and try it again. and on the 2nd try we beat it. and you know what our winning strategy was? It was to not all go down and fight him at the same time. he has several attacks that pretty much instantly kill everyone. so we would always have at least 1 person standing up top (you drop down into the arena) for when the last person down there is about to bleed out. that was our great strategy for beating him. that is all it took for a bunch of low levels to take out the "invincible terra"
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:39 pm

nobody wrote:
also for the record my opinion of terra isn't because of what I do to him as a high level character, but because of my 1st experience fighting him. it was in a group of 4 only 1 of us was 50 the lowest was 40. we fought him once expecting to get slaughtered but just wanted to see the boss, but instead we took out 3/4 of his health, so we decided to go and try it again. and on the 2nd try we beat it. and you know what our winning strategy was? It was to not all go down and fight him at the same time. he has several attacks that pretty much instantly kill everyone. so we would always have at least 1 person standing up top (you drop down into the arena) for when the last person down there is about to bleed out. that was our great strategy for beating him. that is all it took for a bunch of low levels to take out the "invincible terra"
Moved this post from the Goals and Achievements thread. I think it was supposed to be here given the content of the post.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 pm

it was a response to an ongoing discussion from page 56 of that topic.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: move back   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Woops. My bad. Embarassed Conversation is going on in two places.

Let's pretend this never happened. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Congrats on the 20k, Liam. Here's to another 20,000. Cool

Goal: Finish up case 5 on Phoenix Wright by Sunday.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:06 pm

its cool best to get back on topic anyways...

just got my maya to level 50.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Congrats on 20k Liam !

@Nobody, I see what you are saying, I'll reserve my judgement till I actually verse him lol
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:40 am

its just that my biggest disappointment is that I was expecting a boss that gives me a reason to go get the best loot available, and a place to use it, but I dont need to try for any of that. thats why I am disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 am

Aura wrote:

Goal: Finish up case 5 on Phoenix Wright by Sunday.

Finished it yesterday afternoon. Time to move on to 'Justice for All' Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:23 am

Achievement: OVER 9,000 POSTS!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:04 pm

I hit rank 999 (max rank) with jak in playstation all stars Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:18 pm

Achievement: Platinum Trophy #12: Okami HD!

Goal: make my 10,000th post here sometime by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top