Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:14 am

Aaaah I thougt ye were on about taking acid and licking toads.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Goal: To prevent Liam from taking acid and licking toads.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:38 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Congrats!
cheers
I plan to get it when it goes on greatest hits, or I find it reasonable in the bargain bin. In your opinion, better or worse than ToD?

Thanks guys. Kiss

I haven't touched ToD in a while, but ACiT definately seemed to be trying to a lot. There's so many different gadgets and weapons for special purposes that sometimes it seems like IG just tried to cram a little too much into the game. It's still a good game and I liked the story.

The RYNO plays awesome music too. Cool
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Ladies and gents, superdragon is number 1001 on BFBC2 leaderboards as of this morning... That's awesome..
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Congrats. Now, get to work removing those first three digits. Laughing
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Or even getting the one to a zero... I would really like to get down to three digits.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:02 pm

If that's your new goal, then go for it. You've made it this far, right?
Climbing leaderboads can be very time consuming though, so don't forget to put RL first.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Good call Cobalt.
Back to top Go down
Haxxor 4 Lulz
Second Nation
Haxxor 4 Lulz

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:55 am

goal: beat every level in the first halo on legendary, just 1 more to go!
goal: make a post on one of jags awesome threads

im half way there!! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:46 am

Goal: Beat Chicxulub Crater on R2 in 16 minutes or less. If I manage to pull this off, I will have beaten R2 in under 3 hours...

I have absolutely no room for mistakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:20 am

Well, I did not complete the goal. It took me 21 minutes to beat...

Achievement: 37 completes on Resistance 2.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Goal: To manage to survive working both of my jobs (Job 1 W,TH, F, M, T and Job 2 SAT, SUN) from Wednesday to Tuesday next week without a day off.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:47 am

Goal: decide and talk to my mentor about what courses i should take for my persuing of a career in becomming a science teacher... and hopefully starting to work towards that scolarship :L

Goal: to NOT buy anymore coffee... :L

Goal: to succeed in not dying in fallout 3. this includes the many ways of 'testing suicide' by using the fat man -.-
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Goal: Keep Josie away from fat men and coffee.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:14 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:

Current Goal: Enjoy Bioshock 2.

I have finished the game, and the added mechanics were fun. You just didn't really get to fiddle with them much until near the end. The last few levels are when the game really picked up. And then abruptly ended. Neutral I'll leave a more full impression in the B2 thread.
Anyhow, I've got the complete part down. Now let's see how much enjoyment I can get out of Multiplayer. Looks promising. Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:28 pm

I've heard Bioshock is good, but I'm not a fan of the whole Steampunk thing. Are they worth getting Monkey?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:44 am

Absolutely. First one first though. It's superior in most ways.
There's a reason it made the top ten lists consistently the year it came out. It's very fun, with lots of character customization available via the plasmids and gene tonics. Your character likely won't play the same as mine, though it can be changed up at any time you can hit a gene bank (which is mostly all the time).
The story is excellent, with all the tension, twists, and entertainment you can ask for. And when you find the motivations behind some of the characters' actions...
I cannot recommend this game highly enough. And it's been out so long that you can likely find it for cheap. Rarely can I respond so directly to a "Should I buy this?" query, but this time it's an emphatic Yes. This game is, imho, a must play. /worship
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:09 am

The bioshock games have just incredible atmosphere, I can't lie.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Thanks for the input guys, I'll have to check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:36 pm

At 14 kills in uncharted 2...till my own teammate killed me Mad
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:53 am

Uncharted is another series I've heard good things about but haven't played yet.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:56 am

It is a great game. Maybe you should try the demo cheers The multiplayer isn't worth just starting now. There are too many great high level players facepalm2
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:57 am

That's pretty much with any multiplayer. I'll hit up the PSN store for the demos.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Is there a U2 demo? Thinking There was a multiplayer beta for sure, but demo? There IS an Uncharted demo though.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:11 pm

I believe they have a demo up for both games.
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top