Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:46 am

My goal is to clear Arcade Mode in Super Street Fighter IV on Medium difficulty. Right now it's pretty tough for me lol, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it with practice.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:47 pm

2K/D in black ops. Currently 1.96.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Achievement: 1.00 K/D in uncharted 2. Now i can play like a retard n stuff.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Achievement: Finished my photography assignment.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:32 am

Achievement: Got my PS3 back and went straight back to playing games without my girlfriend complaining because I spent the whole month watching her programs and complaining about them and about been incredibly bored and wondering how people watch such mind numbing crap. Unlocked; Immunity to Nagging!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:34 am

Shenanigans. No one's immune to the nagging GF. You've earned a temporary reprieve at best. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 am

Neutral You always have to ruin mah happy! Cry :cry2:
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:57 am

Better you're prepared for when the storm comes again, yeah? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:02 am

I'm always prepared, how the heck do you think I win so many arguements or discussions or whatever without resorting to the "Its that time of the month again isn't it?" phrase.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:03 am

Goals: get a Rage medal in U2 multiplayer
Finish sly 3 story mode
Achievements:
Got to at least round 20 in all 3 black ops zombies maps
1.16 kd on U2 !!
Played my 1st ever perfect combat training match

Last edited by Mitchellkillgour on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 am

Quote :
I'm always prepared, how the heck do you think I win so many arguements or discussions or whatever without resorting to the "Its that time of the month again isn't it?" phrase.

Isn't that cute, ladies? He thinks he's winning arguments! Precious... Laughing
You don't win arguments with women. They simply reach the point where they accept that you are wrong and will continue to be that way and move on.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 am

I hope women don't see that cause thats an arguement starter right there
Bye

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:10 am

What's that you say? "Quote it with your name and post it in the Guide to Women thread"? Okay, sure.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 am

What a Face DOOOOEEEET
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:11 am

Lod wrote:
Achievement: Got my PS3 back and went straight back to playing games without my girlfriend complaining because I spent the whole month watching her programs and complaining about them and about been incredibly bored and wondering how people watch such mind numbing crap. Unlocked; Immunity to Nagging!
^
Winning.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 am

Achievement: Two trophies left in Assassin's Creed 2 before the Platinum. All I have to do is find the damn feathers and then wear the Auditore Cape in all the cities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Achievement: Complete Crysis 2 on Supersoldier (In under 5 hours).

Goal: Mop up final single-player trophies.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Goal: X-Men Origins: Wolverine platinum trophy.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:28 am

RatchetH22 wrote:

US military ever goes the way that it does in the movie Surrogates your'll be drowning in medals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Lod wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:

US military ever goes the way that it does in the movie Surrogates your'll be drowning in medals.

Enemy soldier: "Sir! It was awful! The Op was running smoothly and them...Oh it was terrible."
Enemey general: "Who is this! Let me see this man's picture!"
-glares-
General: "My God...we have already lost, haven't we."

Achievement: 490 Pokemon caught on White
Goal: 515 caught by Sunday.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Congrats. I haven't been playing Pokemon for a while now. Guess that should be my goal lol.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Goal: Before PSN returns get Terminator: Salvation Platinum and/or all KZ3 single player trophies.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:47 am

Noooo Charlitos whyyyy?

Terminator Salvation's platinum is the mark of a true trophy whore D:
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:36 am

^ Shrug Whatever. As long as I still have fun with it, I don't see what's wrong with getting trophies.

Also, the timing of my goal setting was a fail, since PSN is coming back all around the world. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 18 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:31 am

PSN is back already? Sweet.

I was just saying that cuz most people only play Terminator Salvation because it's all golds and the Platinum.
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top