Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:33 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
PSN is back already? Sweet.

I was just saying that cuz most people only play Terminator Salvation because it's all golds and the Platinum.
ALREADY!?!
It's been 24 days! Angry :angry:
That's like 4 months INT (internet-noob-time; yes i just made that up lol)
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:43 am

I wonder if it really is. Charlitos said it's coming back up around the world. I'm gonna go check in a little to see if I can get back online.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:46 am

I'm online right now, its working Excited
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:05 am

Achievement: Terminator: Salvation Platinum!

Achievement: 5th Platinum!!! cheers

Goal: KZ3 Platinum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Achievement: Finish Moon for the DS.

Alright, it was on Rookie mode, but it was still fun.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Goal: Get off my lazy butt and go do some photography.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:44 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Goal: Get off my lazy butt and go do some pronography.
Dont worry dude, fixed it for ya!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 am

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Achievement: Multiplier Hero trophy on Super Startdust HD.

Oh my God, I was so relieved to have finally gotten this trophy. Ive gotten caught at x9 so many times, only to have my hopes dashed away at the last second. When I saw the x10 finally show up...Holy crap I felt like slamming my ship into a nearby asteroid out of joy. This trophy is certainly one of the more satisfying ones I have earned in my games...Smile
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Achievement: Multiplier Hero trophy on Super Startdust HD.

Oh my God, I was so relieved to have finally gotten this trophy. Ive gotten caught at x9 so many times, only to have my hopes dashed away at the last second. When I saw the x10 finally show up...Holy crap I felt like slamming my ship into a nearby asteroid out of joy. This trophy is certainly one of the more satisfying ones I have earned in my games...Smile
That's awesome Ratchet. I have this game and have beat a few stages but I have never really grinded it out. I will one day.......after the Ps4 comes out lol.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 am

Got In the Zone for WipEout HD today. Basically 20 consecutive 'Perfect Zones'.
Next missions: Platinum Black Ops and get Zone Zeus on WipEout!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:47 pm

My newest goal is to finish FF XIII's main story before the summer is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Achievement: Complete TimeSplitters: Future Perfect 100%.

I've finally unlocked all the characters! My last challenge I needed to gold was the one that forced you to control two different gun turrets (One with the left analog and one with the right analog stick) and kill waves of TimeSplitters...You get 25 points per kill and needed 3500 points to win. Well, my right turret died at around the 600 point mark, but I was able to keep my left turret alive until 3625! I got really nervous at the 3000 mark, because my health was at 25%. Shocked

Im just glad I've finally completely beaten the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:43 am

Nice. One turret to carry you the rest of the way. I would be nervous too at that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Lod wrote:
Nice. One turret to carry you the rest of the way. I would be nervous too at that point.

I was afraid Id die right before 3,500 like last time when I got 3,425 points. I was so relieved to see the gold trophy pop up on screen when I surpassed the score... Very Happy= :D

Also, new goal: Achieve 50 completes on Resistance: Fall of Man (GASP! It too!?)
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:28 pm

I would greatly want a 1.0 KDR in COD:Black Ops Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:34 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Lod wrote:

I was afraid Id die right before 3,500 like last time when I got 3,425 points. I was so relieved to see the gold trophy pop up on screen when I surpassed the score... Very Happy= :D

Also, new goal: Achieve 50 completes on Resistance: Fall of Man (GASP! It too!?)

How you didn't throw you're tv out the window I don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Believe me, I was staring at the TV in anger for a few minutes before saving/quitting...Oh well, the past is the past, and Im glad I was able to get it finally. Smile

As stated in another thread, achievement: 40 completes on Resistance: Fall of Man
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:07 am

...One day when your resistance discs have worn out you will run screaming through the streets with your underpants on you're head screaming "I need to get one more complete just one more man you gotta help me give it to me! I NEED A DISC!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 am

-runs outside, screaming to the night-

"NO! It's not fair! It's JUST NOT FAIR! Who is going to defeat the Chimera now!?"
-drops to knees sobbing-
"WHYYY!?!?"

Whenever that does happen, it will not be among my best moments.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 am

Doubt it will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 am

...Maybe the future Mrs. Ratchet will help buy the replacement?

GOAL: Find future Mrs. Ratchet.

Seems reasonable enough.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 am

I think 88,000dead chimera is enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 pm

My goal of getting 100,000 Campaign kills disagrees. Smile
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top