Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:04 am

Leo337 wrote:
" I before E", people... Rolling Eyes

Waiting for that.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:35 pm

The word "Achievements" is right on the top of the damn page lol, how can you spell it wrong when it's right in front of you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Alright, new goal for me:

Get #36 on R2 by tomorrow evening. (#25 on SH)
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 pm

I don't mean to sound self centered here, but don't forget that you said you'd help me with MW 2 Ratchet. Good luck on Resistance 2 though.

My goal is to eventually get the platinum for Resistance 2, but firstly I'd like to get the Specter Intel trophy.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:27 am

Goal: Bioshock, try not to die hmm..

Achievement: Getting the wrong plasmid... and then finding out i didnt save properly :S so i got to redo the level. OH and then now trying to kill a big daddy with a WRENCH. facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
The word "Achievements" is right on the top of the damn page lol, how can you spell it wrong when it's right in front of you?

Achievement
Plus I was trying for the "Make Leo Roll his eyes" achievement.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Good show then lol.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Liam wrote:
StreetxRacer13 wrote:

Achievement
Plus I was trying for the "Make Leo Roll his eyes" achievement.
*Ding*
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Goal: Take a nap tomorrow after school :]
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:

Ummm... Because it's spelt wrong there too? Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Well please excuse my ignorance.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm

lol

goal: spell Achievement correctly Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:58 pm

eve wrote:
Goal: spell Achievement correctly Very Happy= :D

That seems to be an excellent goal! lol
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Battlefield 2... 3 dog tags, 2 nemesis, marksman pin, assault rifle efficiency, combat excellence (whatever the six killstreak thing is) gold squad and with a total of 1982 pts. Got my 2nd Ace pin. And I wonder why I went back to assault class? by the way I had the M416 with a four x optical and the rex as my sidearm. This one prick only nuketubed, so I knifed him.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:31 pm

SayberBANG! wrote:
Goal: Bioshock, try not to die hmm..

Achievement: Getting the wrong plasmid... and then finding out i didnt save properly :S so i got to redo the level. OH and then now trying to kill a big daddy with a WRENCH. facepalm2

......insanity. :grenade:
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 am

I'm extremely close to finishing off my goal of getting MW 2 platinum. I've only got one more Spec Ops mission to go!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
I'm extremely close to finishing off my goal of getting MW 2 platinum. I've only got one more Spec Ops mission to go!
Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks for your help on that mission there Spongey. Too bad that it was too late and er, other reasons why we didn't finish lol.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 pm

I met one of my pretty big gaming goals today with Cannon 44 who helped me achieve my goal of getting the Modern Warfare 2 Platinum trophy! I'm so happy I could just double post, oh wait, I did...
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 am

MUHAHAHA...

Anyway.

Acheivement: Finish Bioshock 1/Bioshock 2. Get to level 10-20 for Bioshock 2(EDIT: Multiplayer). Have a Rosie Type Big Daddy follow me around arcadia via Hypnotize Big Daddy, using 23 EVE Hypos in the process.

like i said over PSN, gj on the acheivement street Smile.

@Raistlin: Dont worry about her insanity, as i've researched all big daddy's and gotten the +++ damage bonus i can kill a big daddy in 1 hit from the wrench Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 am

Liam wrote:
Previous Acheivment: Platnum FF13. Status On Hold.
Current Acheivment: Beat Vanille's Eidilon.
Acheivment Acheived: Got Heavy Rain.

Next Acheivement: Learn to spell Acheivment properly.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah boy I beat this mutha!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Goal: Resident Evil 5 Platinum Trophy.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Achievement: over 230 kills with WA2000 in 3 days cheers

Goal: 1000 kills before next Thursday. Wink
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Boo ya! Go Eve!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Inching closer to my goal of a 1.0 k/d in MW2.
Up to .97 with just under 500 more kills in the difference. Might take me another 2000 kills to make up that 500 difference, but I'll get there.
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top