Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:08 am

Goal: Bring my K/D up to Monkey's 0.97 I doubt I can do it.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:20 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
Inching closer to my goal of a 1.0 k/d in MW2.
Up to .97 with just under 500 more kills in the difference. Might take me another 2000 kills to make up that 500 difference, but I'll get there.
Stat whore..
Laughing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 am

Hey!

....yeah. Embarassed
But at least I specialize in stats. You'll turn tricks for any Johnson. tongue
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:01 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
Hey!

....yeah. Embarassed
But at least I specialize in stats. You'll turn tricks for any paying Johnson. tongue
*Fixed
Cool
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:48 am

Achievement: get epically pwned while attempting to kill a big daddy with my wrench.
Achievement: totally screwing up my 'lets not get the bad ending' for bioshock 2. I HARVESTED ALL THE LITTLE SISTERS D: cuz i was so used to the Y button being 'rescue' stupid bioshock 2 controls -.-

Goal: PLAY CALL OF DUTY 2 FOR THE FIRST TIME! muhahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
Achievement: get epically pwned while attempting to kill a big daddy with my wrench.
Achievement: totally screwing up my 'lets not get the bad ending' for bioshock 2. I HARVESTED ALL THE LITTLE SISTERS D: cuz i was so used to the Y button being 'rescue' stupid bioshock 2 controls -.-

Goal: PLAY CALL OF DUTY 2 FOR THE FIRST TIME! muhahahaha Laughing

LOL. Contuary to beleif, you played CoD2 when we got it on PC. Not 360 Razz Razz Razz

Anyway.

Acheivement(S): Complete the NFS: SHIFT World Tour, Get to level 20+. Get 5 Epic Badges.
Acheivement: Finish 3/4 of CoD2
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:36 am

I did scratch

and dont use big words around meeeee.
you know how confuzzled i get :S

Achievement: bum around for an hour and fail epically at CoD2 because the xbox aiming thing is just too retarded for me to understand...

Goal: finish splinter cell :S
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Goal: Find someone to help me with RE 5 on Professional.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:27 pm

speaking of help, did you use any of the spots in Afghan ?
and i know that you didnt remember and in derail, other than the house on the gas station.?

and i am now at 326 with my WA2000
i have only used my intervention because i have less than 50 head shots to get my 350 and just under 1000 kills to get my 2500
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 pm

I remembered a few spots on Afghan, but I didn't get to play any games there today.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 pm

sorry for leaving you and mingo there, PS3 just shot off... but its all good. it still works

*whips sweat off forehead* What a Face
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh jeez that doesn't sound too good. I'm sure you're glad that it's ok.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:45 am

Achievement: Played Call of Duty 2 at 1am and then made a sammich and acting all innocent when mum came home from work.. Laughing

GOAL: rifle butt all enemies... cause i cbf lining up my sights... Razz
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:42 am

acheivement: complete CoD2.
fail: stop playing CoD3. all realoads are shit, guns are shit and everything in CoD3 is shit.
goal: try to get NFS: SHIFT to work then play it again.
Acheivement: complete BS2 5 times, 6th time is on hardened now.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 am

About a month ago I achieved one of my MW2 goals: Mastery for all the assault rifles. (^_-)b It was really fun & a little frustrating sometimes. LOL.

Next up is 500 HS's with SCAR & UMP. I'm past 400 with each & will stop just short of 500, so the exp will help me hurdle through the lower levels of my next Prestige. Gogogo!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:18 am

Umm...it resets those too, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:04 am

Post-Prestige HS's, kills & some KS's aren't reset. The camo's are, however, which pisses me off. I still haven't gotten the Fall camo for any of my guns yet cuz I keep Prestiging. (>_<; )
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm

i got my fall camo for my barrette 50. cal before lvl 65
but not this time around tongue
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Goal: Akimbo Rafficas

Goal: Get Monkey to buy RE 5 so I can get a partner to play Professional mode with.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Afraid it might be a while, SR. It is in my games to buy list, but it's behind Bioshock 2. And I'm not sure when I'll be able to really afford that either. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 am

Current Goal: Beat GTA4 Episodes from Liberty City
On Hold: Final Fantasy 13 Completion (Keep going on and off it not drawing me in as much as the previous. Even 8 Had more draw to it)
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:38 am

I'm actually in the middle of playing 8 again just to get back some lost love for the series.
--Side note: There's a Triple Triad emulator out there somewhere, I'm sure. I need to go look for that.

Goal: MW2 k/d of 1.0
Now within less that 150 kills more than deaths! I expect success to come either today or tomorrow. Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:58 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Afraid it might be a while, SR. It is in my games to buy list, but it's behind Bioshock 2. And I'm not sure when I'll be able to really afford that either. Sad

That's OK. Maybe you can get it when your Tax Return comes back in?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:07 am

I file early. Came and went already, SR. Bills.

Goal: Achieve a 1.0 k/d in MW2

Smile

About time too. I was getting sick of being noob tubed and super stabbed constantly. Likely going to take a break now.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:18 am

Awesome job Monkey! cheers
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top