Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:00 pm

I have completed my goal. Got all the core insignias and pins for BC2. Smile
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:24 am

Goal: Start and complete Demon's souls when I get home from uni and before U3 comes out.

Achievement: 100% on my veterinary epidemiology exam Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Congratulations Wolf Cub!

I'm only like 8-9 feathers left before finding all of them in Assassin's Creed 2, and then after that all I need is the "Show Your Colors" trophy and I'll have the AC 2 platinum. That's my current goal.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Achievement: Assassin's Creed 2 Platinum!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:00 am

I don't think I have ever got a platinum yet.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Lod wrote:
I don't think I have ever got a platinum yet.

It's not that hard, some games don't have really incredible requirements for trophies, yet others do. My method is stick with a game I really enjoy, and that way it's like a sense of completion to know that I finished a game I really liked and got all of the trophies out of it.
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:30 pm

The only platinum that I have is the one for Resistance 2. That felt like a strong accomplishment when I got that.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:32 pm

My most fulfilling platinum trophy I've earned was Modern Warfare 2. That one was probably the most difficult of all the ones I've gotten.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:34 am

^Mostly cause he hates FPS^

I just rather play the way I wanna rather than earn some form of bragging rights. Like I always say, give me a proper reward for getting them then I'll put the effort in.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 am

Ya I only go for platinums if I think the games are worth it... and even then I only have two..
Im soo proud of my heavy rain platinum. That one took ages but the game was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 am

Even though I dislike FPS games online, I did greatly enjoy Modern Warfare 2. I got the platinum for it because I really liked it. If I hated it, I wouldn't have bothered lol.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:21 am

Achievment: Platinum for AC2. Loooong overdue
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Seems like most people do have that platinum. I know it took me a while to get it though. I put off that feather thing for months lol. I hate gigantic fetch quest trophies lol.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:53 am

Achievement: God of War 3 platinum. Gosh I love that game...
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:03 am

Goal: to actually finish in a respectable position in tonight's Friday Night Magic tournament.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Goal: Buying infamous 2 again and finishing the 20 % of the trophy's I got left.
Goal : Getting platinum on UC3
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:22 pm

The Wii section is somewhat dead and lacked this kind of thread so I'll put it in here just this once.

Achievement: Beating Resident Evil 4 on Pro and getting 5 stars with every character on every map on Mercenaries, leading to me unlocking EVERYTHING, just like I did on the PS2.
I love this game, haha.

Goal: Platinum for God of War 3 and Uncharted 3
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:28 am

Goal : Resistance 3 platinum

Achievement : God of War 2 platinum
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:44 am

Ive been thinking of tackling the res 3 platinum myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Reviving this thread with two new R2 accomplishments (Expect more of these now that Im starting back up)

Finally broke the 16 million Campaign mark. I remember when 10 million was the goal... Shocked
Ive also killed over 90,000 Chimera. Getting close to that 100k mark.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 am

Good job Ratchet >Very Happy= :D
keep up the good work. get that 100k

I miss R2 Sad the good old days when i did play PS3

But seeming as i mainly only play Gears of War 3 on teh Box of X
Reached rank 100
Re-Upped (Prestiged)
and got 62-63 out of 72 acheivements possible.

im proud of myself ^.^
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Finished Deus Ex: HR on the hardest difficulty and got the Pacifist trophy too. The best part is,
Spoiler:

Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:31 am

Just beat Super Mario Land 3D 100%...Not too bad considering I got it last Wednesday. Last night I had a mad dash to finish a lot of it. Beat the original levels with Luigi, the specials with Mario (Had done original with Mario/special with Luigi already). Collected all 293 star coins, got all max flags...and this morning I beat the secret level. I gotta say, that was easily one of my favorite handheld games of all time. I cannot recommend it enough.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Got my Gold Camo Desperado last night! Wow, that gun SUCKS. (>_<) So happy to be down with it!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Achievement: 20 online wins in Soul Calibur V!
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top