Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanks for the help, Street. Gigalith looks so awesome. Definitely my current favorite Pokemon for this generation.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:12 pm

No problem man.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:09 pm

hey street could you by any chance do me a solid and get me a gothita? Don't know if I have anything that you would want in return for it but I would really like that pokemon and its not available in white version lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Sure man, no problem. How far are you right now? I'll also need your friend code to do the trade with you.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 pm

k, I'm still at the entrance to the third gym, have not gotten the chance to play it since my week is just packed up like crazy
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Ok man, I'm sure I have one on my PC that I wouldn't mind parting with. You can have that one. I can just catch another.

To trade over the WiFi you go to the top floor of any Pokemon center and talk to the middle person. Here's my friend code: 1549-4663-3081. You can post yours here when you get some time to play. Then just let me know what works for you and what you can offer and we'll do the trade. I need a Throh if you wouldn't mind trading one over. I know you can get them fairly early in the game.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:26 pm

as a matter of fact I have one in my PC, its at like level 12 but I bet you can level him pretty easily
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah, my Gothita is only Lv 19 but it will level up quick. Thanks man, sounds like we've got ourselves a deal lol.

For fighting pokemon I may be set though lol, I caught a Lv 49 Riolu today.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

nice, I'm having some trouble connecting over the WFC, saying I have no compatible access point near me, not happy about that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Just beat the 7th gym. The only two Pokemon I really use for fighting are my Lv 48 Samurott and my Lv 46 Gigalith. The two are a devestating tag team!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 pm

lol I am falling behind, Ratchet are you getting Senioritis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 pm

I've had some really bad Senioritis these past couple of months, and it's only getting worse.
Im on Spring Break right now, though, hence my free time.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:58 pm

oh nice, I'm spending most of my spring break visiting colleges and when I'm not visiting colleges I will probably be at school building the set for the school's drama, which I will probably be on running crew for lol

The seniors in my school were getting senioritis back in like november/december, they used early decision to get into their colleges lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 pm

I think it really started hitting me in January. I realized after Christmas Break that I really didnt want to be there anymore. Laughing As for colleges, Ive already decided where Im going so I dont have to worry about that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 pm

just need to keep your grades to a certain level, in my school you just need to do your homework and you can get a 3.0 in a class, it's actually a tough school, we're ranked like 49th in the nation by kids taking AP classes, I know a guy who is taking 4-5 AP classes next year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Yeah, I'm taking 3 AP classes this year and am currently hanging onto a nice 4.012 GPA.

Back on track, though. Samurott just got to Lv 50. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:04 am

I never could just train one or two at a time. I always had to have everyone in my party around the same level so I wouldn't have to rely on just one or two Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 am

same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Just made it to the Elite Four with my tag team. It ought to be interesting to see how the two do.

Edit: Well, they pretty much tore through everything.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Well, my party is finally starting together. My current team consists of:

Lv 62 Samurott
Lv 60 Magneton (From Soul Silver)
Lv 57 Gigalith
Lv 55 Dragonite
Lv 53 Typhlosion (From Soul Silver)
Lv 30 Druddigon (For HM's)

I really wanted a Dragonite, and since I didn't want to transfer my old one that I've had since Fire Red, I decided to just catch a Dratini on White. A few levels later, and I now have a nice Dragonite.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:46 pm

nice, I think I'll stick with the white legendary once I get it, thunder/dragon type moves = awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm

I have to say that one of the most appealing things about the new generation is that there are no 'mons from previous installments in the regional 'Dex. And if they do show up, they're "rare" Pokemon (heheh, who would've ever thought a Caterpie would be considered rare?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Vrals, as much as I like Zekrom, I just don't want to use him. He just doesn't feel "strong" enough for me. (And this is coming from the guy that loves to crush people with Palkia and Giratina on Pearl).

And Turtle, you only encounter the originals after the Elite Four. Apparently it's even possible to find a Lv 70 Dragonite in the wild. (Wouldn't that be an awesome surprise?)
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top