Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Thanks. I was a bit hesitant when training Marx to be a part of my team at first. I realized, though, that I had been looking for a fire type for my party, so I went with it. Im really glad I did, because I love the thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:43 pm

lol what moves do you have for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
lol what moves do you have for it?

All Sp. Attack, because why waste such a high stat category? xD

He currently knows:
Psychic
Focus Blast
Flamethrower
Fire Burst
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm

nice, is he a fire/psychic type?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Nope, Magmortar is soley a fire type. I was a bit surprised to see that he could learn a Psychic attack, actually. Ill probably end up getting rid of Flame Burst, though. I just need to find a better attack. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm

well Psychic is an amazing attack no matter who uses it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Of course, Lol. Plus, it helps me ward off Fighting Pokemon (Something I have been needing to do for a while now.)

Unfortunately, though, my team has a glaring weakness. Although Ive finally lowered my damage from Grass, I have noticed that Ground is becoming a problem. One good earthquake attack and my team is stalled.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:56 pm

My current team has a pure electric, pure fighting, a ground/dark hybrid, a normal/flying hybrid, and a fighting/fire hybrid, I definitely need to improve to some extent but atm I can take most of what comes my way, running into some problems now at the Twisted Mountain, not much in anti-ground pokemon so its pretty difficult but I'm managing, reached the doctor which will makes things easier, need to buy a lot of hyper potions soon, I'm very frugal in this game so I have like 62k poke dollars, used to have 92k but when on a small spending spree to buy some awakens/paralyz heals/burn heals/etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Well, my team was terribly weak against grass/ice earlier on, but it's always fun trying to find the proper balance for a team. I know if my Dragonite gets to land its Outrage attack, Ill be in good shape just because of his incredibly high attack power. With Marx, I now have a Fire pokemon who is FAST. His defenses may be a bit low, but if he can take out a Pokemon quickly it wont be a problem.

What is your current team, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:30 pm

atm its:

Unfezant
Gurdurr
Emboar
Zebstrika
Krookodile

Will probably end up putting the legendary pokemon in there and then seeing what other pokemon I find along the way to create my dream team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Krookadile is a very good Pokemon if used correctly. My friend Alyx's one is an absolute machine. As for legendaries, Ive drifted away from using them. Just not as fun as they used to be, really.

My current team is:
Marx the Magmortar
Dragonite
Magneton
Hitmonchan
Empoleon
Golem

Bench:
Orion the Wigglytuff
Tentracruel
Kabutops
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:38 pm

don't know why but that party reminds me of Dakim from Pokemon Colosseum lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm

BING x2. Orion grew to Lv 100!

Not great stats, but they would do if I made her into a Support Pokemon.
HP: 432
Attack: 175
Defense: 130 (-Nature)
Sp Attack: 205
Sp Defense: 134
Speed: 135 (+Nature)

Not sure who Ill train next. Im thinking of an Eeveelution, but am undecided on which. Jolteon is a front runner, mainly because of its speed/Sp attack.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm

I personally prefer Espeon of all of the Eevee evolutions, fell in love with it during Colosseum/XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Well, Espeon may be the one I go with. I just need to breed a Modest Eevee and Ill be set.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:44 pm

whatever works for you, your game, not mine, btw what do you think of Boldore? I've been debating adding it to my party. I have started to run with a Cubchoo, want a good ice pokemon for later on in the game since so many high end people seem to have dragon type pokemon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
whatever works for you, your game, not mine, btw what do you think of Boldore? I've been debating adding it to my party. I have started to run with a Cubchoo, want a good ice pokemon for later on in the game since so many high end people seem to have dragon type pokemon

Well, I checked the stats and they looked to be pretty good. Plus, I dont have a true Psychic Pokemon yet.

Boldore/Gigalith was a great choice when I was going through White. He is slower than crap, but its power is VERY high. I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:01 pm

k thanks, maybe I'll switch my Gurdurr for him, its a pure fighting type and since I have an Emboar that area is pretty much already covered, will just have to train him up ASAP so that he can compete lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

To be honest, I rolled with only my Samurott and Gigalith for the entire main story. They were so strong that I really didnt need anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:09 pm

nice, I have a team of 6 lol
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:46 am

Hey Ratch when do you want the trade?
Can you give me something nice to aid me in my game? Laughing

Btw reading up on your previous posts, IMO Jolteon is the king of eeveelutions.

Also is this normal, my braviary has insane stats for such a low level... wait up let me get my DS..
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:20 am

Lv.58

HP:193 (!!)
Atk: 176 (!!)
Def: 91
Sp.Atk:84
Sp.Def: 99
Speed 103

for a 58 thats insane IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Hey X, will you be on a bit later tonight (Say an hour or so)? Id be more than happy to give you a nice Pokemon for the Togetic. Very Happy= :D

Ive been breeding both Eevees (Still waiting for a Modest) and Zubats (Masuda method). Really hope I find one of them soon. I want to train! Besides, its not like I can do much else. Catching Pokemon is kind of out of the question now.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Did you import the eevees, Ratchet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 22 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
Did you import the eevees, Ratchet?

I haven't imported any Eevees yet. Do you want one of them?

And X, that Braviary is pretty good. Defense is low, but not bad. Loving that attack power!
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top