Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 9:34 pm

Shouldn't be on Sunday. Looking to get in another run?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:40 pm

Yup, sure am bounce

Looking to start Sunday afternoon, say 3ish GMT? Can be later if that works better for you?
Six, Beanz...iz you inz?  Cool
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Barring work shenanigans, that should work for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Ok great, that's 2  Smile

@Think  @SixHousePull  @Cel, interested?
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 2:08 pm

Thinking
We've got plans to meet up with my stepdaughters that day but not until 1. Thinking
Maybe we can squeeze it in? Can we start a little earlier?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 2:12 pm

We can start earlier if it works for you all. I just said 3pm as I didn't want it to be too early for you guys over the pond.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Porky wrote:
We can start earlier if it works for you all. I just said 3pm as I didn't want it to be too early for you guys over the pond.
3 for you is 9 for us. We're usually up way earlier than that.
Will earlier work for Monks?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:34 am

Early as you need. If you want to get it done before noon, we'll have to both have a crew ready *and* start as early as we can.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:45 am

What is a start time good for you folks?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 10:37 am

I will leave that up to you guys as you are the ones that it will be early for. I'm ok all day Sunday.

We have 5 so I will ask over the Bungo site for a 6th, but it should really be someone with a mic as we know you guys only have the 1, so will be needed.
We will also need to get some loadouts ready. I'm certainly no expert but going by the run we did a few weeks ago, xenophage is good for 1 hit on  the oracles. A good fusion rifle with the season mod Particle Deconstruction is a must, we managed a 2 phase boss with that, also a mod for stunning overload champions will be needed. I will run Well with Luna boots for extra damage. I need to find a good primary weapon as mine was a bit weak last time, any suggestions  @CobaltMonkey  @Think?

Any tips too add please post 'em  Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 1:24 pm

Particle Deconstruction itself is not quite enough for the two phase. You need a couple more things in your favor. You want your fusion to have the Vorpal mod on it, as well as Boss Spec. That'll help a good amount, but the real key to big DPS is a bit more complicated.

One, you want 1 person running a stasis class, preferably Hunter as their super lasts a long time and leaves them free to do more DPS.
Two, everyone else runs the other seasonal mod Focusing Lens. The interaction is a bit complicated, but the short of it is that Focusing Lens makes your "Light abilities" do more damage to targets affected by Stasis. And if you're in a Warlock's well, the game treats all your outgoing damage, including from guns, as if it were Super damage. So, you get the bonus damage from Well, then the bonus damage from Particle Deconstruction, then it all gets converted to Super damage and buffed yet again by Focusing Lens.

That is what let us 1-phase the Templar that day. Less than 1-phase, honestly. I only blocked 1 teleport before he died, and didn't even make it to the second one.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 1:32 pm

Schweet Monks.
Start time?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 1:42 pm

I leave it up to Six and Cel. Any time is fine.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 1:52 pm

7am for you guys? 
Will try for a 6th. If we can't get anyone, we may have to start later to open it up more.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:58 pm

Porky wrote:
7am for you guys? 
Will try for a 6th. If we can't get anyone, we may have to start later to open it up more.
Or just plow through until the 6th comes? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:59 pm

^ wow
That didn't even sound right. scratch
My bad.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 3:05 pm

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 70730
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 3:12 pm

Porky wrote:
Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 70730
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Ok, we have:
Monks
Porky
Beanz
Six
Think
Teddy.

Meatpouch and Googles were interested, but is too early for them. See if anyone pops up over the next few days.

Last edited by Porky on Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Ted)
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:47 pm

hope you find someone Smile
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:54 pm

xRealm wrote:
hope you find someone Smile
Wish you were available, muh dude.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:41 pm

Maybe Imrahil will be on. Normally on Sundays. Teddy is usually on early here for me too. Teapot but idk about light level there.
I'm sure we will find someone
Back to top Go down
LocutusOfTeddy
First Nation
First Nation
LocutusOfTeddy

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:07 pm

Hi! Sunday morning raiding…if you still have a spot, I’d love to join in the fun! I’m time zone challenged…is this 8am EST?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:26 pm

LocutusOfTeddy wrote:
Hi! Sunday morning raiding…if you still have a spot, I’d love to join in the fun! I’m time zone challenged…is this 8am EST?

See? Laughing
Back to top Go down
LocutusOfTeddy
First Nation
First Nation
LocutusOfTeddy

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:33 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
LocutusOfTeddy wrote:

See? Laughing

I know right! Just a little patience…and cue Guns N Roses, lol
Back to top Go down

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top