Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 3:23 pm

Nice one Monks. I haven't watched any vids on this raid but I will. You have done it so you pick which wish we go to, I'm cool with boss room, middle or start😁.
More than likely it will take many attempts, but like always...we get there in the end.
Back to top Go down
Therealplissken
New in the Nation
Therealplissken

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Raid/Last Wish   Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:03 pm

Hello nation, Porkz mentioned Last Wish Raid and looking for takers. Have never tried but interested in giving it a whirl. I’m on CST if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance 😁
Back to top Go down
LocutusOfTeddy
First Nation
First Nation
LocutusOfTeddy

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 pm

I’d certainly be down for Last Wish. I’m familiar with the first encounter but that’s about it.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:33 pm

I'll be available Monday, most probably. Sunday a hard maybe. lol
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 1:33 am

Thanks guys.  It would have to be a weekend for me with time zones. Monks put some helpful info  a few posts up. We could wish to a different section for loot eggs eggs if some of you still need them  Cool or if time is short for some  or just collect along the way.

Hopefully we can get 6 peeps soon. I still need to watch some vids on it to at least get some idea.

Team so far:
Monks
Teddy
Plissken
Porky
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 2:44 pm

@Therealplissken  @LocutusOfTeddy had a chat with Monks earlier. We are looking at Sunday 31st. It will be a morning start for you guys as I am 5-6 hours in front of you. What kind of time can you start? We should be able to pick up another 2 people by then. If either of you can't make that date we can try another date.
Back to top Go down
LocutusOfTeddy
First Nation
First Nation
LocutusOfTeddy

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 3:42 pm

Porky wrote:
@Therealplissken  @LocutusOfTeddy had a chat with Monks earlier. We are looking at Sunday 31st. It will be a morning start for you guys as I am 5-6 hours in front of you. What kind of time can you start? We should be able to pick up another 2 people by then. If either of you can't make that date we can try another date.

The 31st works for me! I can go at 8am EST like a few weeks ago…or earlier…generally up between 5/6 every day…or later.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 12:03 pm

Do you guys want to try the whole raid, or shall we wish to the boss to see how we go 1st? If we go to the boss, we won't have to start so early for you guys. Also with the time difference, I'd hate to have to bail at the end due to time here.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 12:20 pm

We can always do Riven/Queenswalk, then go back in at the start if we want to just experience the raid. The way Riven is typically done anyway, there's no mechanics you need to learn from prior encounters.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 12:41 pm

That works for me, see what the others want to do.
We also now have Tapes and Meat joining so we have the 6.

Teddy
Porky
Monks
Meat
Plissken
Tapes
Back to top Go down
xRealm
Third Nation
xRealm

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 3:01 pm

good luck guys
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Porky wrote:
That works for me, see what the others want to do.
We also now have Tapes and Meat joining so we have the 6.

Teddy
Porky
Monks
Meat
Plissken
Tapes

Alrighty, now we just need to start nailing down a time. Earlier the better, most likely. I've heard 8 am EST, I can make that work.
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:59 am

Meat is pst, so I think that may be a little too early. Shrug

Edit.. clocks go back an hour here that weekend too on the Sunday at 2am.
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Hello, does anyone stream when the 6N Raids?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:24 pm

Hi Bunglin, not as far as I know.

Tapes can do 9am EST, hows that for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 1:51 pm

Hi Porky! Smile
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:01 pm

Bro, i watch all ur D2 vidjas on the youtubes cheers
Your k/d must be over 9000!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:04 pm

Lol, I'm a bot who plays a lot, but thank you 😆
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:16 pm

Any tips on loadouts Bunglin for Last wish?
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:27 pm

First and foremost on any raid and end-game activity, make sure one armor piece has the mod called Taking Charge. It can be socketed into any element of armor.. This will make you charged with light whenever you pick up an orb. Then, on a void piece of armor, socket the mod "protective light". This mod consumes your charged with light and saves your life. This is like a constant get out of jail free card.

If you're doing full run, can give pointers by encounter. If doing Wish 7 to Riven, I'll limit to her. She's a question too. Are you doing Riven Legit or Riven Cheese?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:36 pm

I think to start we will be going to the boss room, then if time allows we will start over fresh, backwards I know but not many of us have ran it before.  Anything goes I guess, either to get through it.
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:39 pm

Riven DPS is best this season if everyone has "focusing lens" seasonal mod on their class item. And at least one person has "particle deconstruction" seasonal mod on class item, too. Everyone stands in Warlocks well of radiance. Have someone on your team with stasis throw a duskfield grenade low on Riven so it doesn't hit her eyes. Linear fusion rifles with boss spec for damage like threaded needle or use Sleeper Sim. Shoot her mouth, not eyes until it's time to do eyes
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 3:01 pm

Thank you! I run Warlock Well  with both those mods equipped so at least I am doing that right.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 4:35 pm

Porky wrote:
Thank you! I run Warlock Well  with both those mods equipped so at least I am doing that right.  Laughing

You're welcome! Sounds like you're ready. One thing you could do as Warlock is have Lunafaction Boots on. They'll give your team increased reload speed.

If anyone else has questions, LMK. I'm not an expert but I've raided a fair bit Wink
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion    Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 9:31 pm

Don't believe him. Total noob, this guy! Razz

Heya, Bunglin. Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion  - Page 4 915210
Back to top Go down

Destiny 2 Raid Sign Up and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top